Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you body mog normans it triggers them

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I get really bad reactions from both men and women, even older men and women

Im a gymaxxed ogrecel the only thing I mog them at is my body, EVEN with a mask on some of the even old normans smirk or give a condescending stare etc.

I obviously just stare right at them without blinking like im bearing down on them and the chimps always chimp out as they are cowards

do you get this as well

This happens more the more revealing or tight my top is

normies hate being outlifted by an antisocial autist jfl

EVEN with a mask on some of the even old normans smirk or give a condescending stare etc.

I obviously just stare right at them without blinking like im bearing down on them and the chimps always chimp out as they are cowards
I like that you are using your orc powers in this way. Fuck those rude assholes.

:yes: Good shit man.

how do you develop a nice body in 3 months ? You must have had a good body before starting.
Low body fat, light calisthnetics before joining the gym and training hard 6 times a week.

They jealous. Don't give the gymmaxx, bro!

to me it is opposite I have actually got more respect from males and zoomer fag kids look up to me :feelscomfy::society:

on the other hand foids just started hating me more probably they can't stand that a manlet is muscular and strong :feelskek: I could rape and kill them with my bare hands and their twinkmaxxed fag boyfriend couldn't help :feelsgah::society:

I get really bad reactions from both men and women, even older men and women

Im a gymaxxed ogrecel the only thing I mog them at is my body, EVEN with a mask on some of the even old normans smirk or give a condescending stare etc.

do you get this as well

This happens more the more revealing or tight my top is
How tall and heavy are you?

How tall and heavy are you?
5 foot 10 and not ripped but not fat around 12-14% body fat around 95 to 100kg
im bigger than most men when i walk around im nearly always the most "jacked" when im walking around eg train station etc way above the average even the average gym user, this is not a brag but just where i am physically.

to me it is opposite I have actually got more respect from males and zoomer fag kids look up to me :feelscomfy::society:

on the other hand foids just started hating me more probably they can't stand that a manlet is muscular and strong :feelskek: I could rape and kill them with my bare hands and their twinkmaxxed fag boyfriend couldn't help :feelsgah::society:
ok what happened with women, do they actually shit on you more
its pathetic, it is a game to them to psychologically crush men

then claim muh oppression
its absolute bollocks they are at least inciting 70% of the hate towards them if not more

ok what happened with women, do they actually shit on you more
its pathetic, it is a game to them to psychologically crush men

then claim muh oppression
its absolute bollocks they are at least inciting 70% of the hate towards them if not more
they often look at me with a stone cold or disgusted face :feelsree::society:

they hate jacked manlets they see them as "overcompensating and insecure :foidSoy:" nothing you do as a manlet will be looked at positively :feelsUgh::society:

but it doesn't matter because the day of retribution is due and Allah will allow me to rape ALL of thes roastie whores before taking them for eternal torture punishment :feelsEhh::society:

they often look at me with a stone cold or disgusted face :feelsree::society:

they hate jacked manlets they see them as "overcompensating and insecure :foidSoy:" nothing you do as a manlet will be looked at positively :feelsUgh::society:

but it doesn't matter because the day of retribution is due and Allah will allow me to rape ALL of thes roastie whores before taking them for eternal torture punishment :feelsEhh::society:
Yes they think they have constructed some kind of high iq catch 22 where ahhhhhh the manlet cant win weeeeeeee win teeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

he doesnt gym max he is a joke frame mogged by everyone
he does gymmmaxx and ewwww this guy is so insecure he goes to the gym to overcompensate its disgusting

IT DOESNT WORK IF THE MANLET OVERTLY POINTS AND CALLS OUT THE WOMEN WOULD SHIT ON HIM EITHER WAY, AND SHE HAS CONSTURCTED AN ARTIFICIALLY CREATED DISCRIMINATORY BASED PARADOX TRAPPING THE MANLET, HE CAN NEVER ESCAPE FROM.

Then creates his own paaradox for the bitch to set her up, like ewwwwwwwwww you wear makeup your over compensating, your insecure

then she doesnt wear makeup and looks LIKE DOGSHIT AND CHAD WONT TOUCH HER WITH A BARGE POLE