Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you aren't born a 7/10 or above chad at birth, it never began and your only option is to kill yourself.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
It doesn't matter how much improvement you do or any of that futile bullshit. Because females are genetically hardwired to only want hot guys and nothing less. I'm only 20 and I've witnessed this mentality, both through my own perspective and stories from my old friends. If you're not a chad, your only options are to go ER or kill yourself, or both. Me personally, I couldn't go ER even if I wanted to because I'm too weak to hold a rifle or shotgun and I'm not old enough to buy a pistol. I'll surprised if I even make it to 25 at the way my mental state is. Everything and every chance I ever had was taken away. It's all over for me. I hate everything.

Yeah guys fuck the whitepill and or self improvement just fucking off yourself

Death is the only to Inceldoom

Not going to kill myself I'm going to celebrate the fact the world will end in 10 years if we keep going on this time line

Hire canned goods and water you can be a warlord and have a harem
I bet the guys who have drugs will have their pick of whores ( in a video game)