Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you aren’t a degenerate you wont have friends these days. IT’S OVER!!!

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
If you don’t smoke weed, drink alcohol, do hardcore drugs, and vape you aren’t considered cool these days and you wont have any sort of friends.

It’s either 1. become a degenerate or 2. Sit in your room all day becoming a sigma male.

Those are the only options.

or be born a rich kid who has millions in daddy’s money that everyone is jealous of.

This generation is fucked

My own family doesn’t even speak to me because i don’t do this shit!

Last edited:
Isn't there some sort of shitskin fatties club you can join

Stfu degenerate
You're one of the biggest fakecels on this site, self admittedly too jfl. And your excuse is ur mommy buys bad food, because apparently you are a toddler that cant make his own life decisions. Get real, cunt

If you don’t smoke weed, drink alcohol, do hardcore drugs, and vape you aren’t considered cool these days and you wont have any sort of friends.

It’s either 1. become a degenerate or 2. Sit in your room all day becoming a sigma male.

or be born a rich kid who has millions in daddy’s money that everyone is jealous of.

Drinking alcohol is not degenrate. It's called being a man.

it doesn't matter as long as you have a good personality that will get you further in life (to die)...:feelsYall:

"if you can't fight you're not a real man"... i know it very well from my own family who always made fun of my childhood appearance as well as other people.

my mother wanted a son like that...
junger-gutaussehender-mann-35134086.jpg

got something like that!:feelsrope::feelsohgod::feelswhere:
Screenshot 2

I H8 MATERIALISM

I agree they'll treat you like a retard or a pussy

I agree they'll treat you like a retard or a pussy
When in actuality they’re the retards blowing all their money on useless shit

Yeah, most normies nowadays get so bored of themselves that they need alcohol to cope

Even the males act like foids, all they can do is natter about themselves and so they generally can't connect when they're sober

Last edited:
Pov: you're sane in an insane world

That and you need to also be a sexhaver otherwise they’d just perceive you as desperate, weird and worthless. You can’t just miss out on crucial milestones and expect people to be welcoming towards you with open arms, oh no no no no, that’s not how it works, they’re gonna fuckin’ destroy you as soon as they get the chance of it. Not to mention that your very existence makes them feel at ease in a way that they take a look at you and tell themselves “wow, at least I’m not a virgin! Thank God I’m not that guy! It could’ve always been worse. etc.”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back