Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you are triggered by couples

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
don't be fooled

I too get triggered sometimes but always remember the guy may be a cuck

I remember my friend walking around hand in hand with his gf, little he did know she was cucking him hard with TWO guys, he discovered this shit later ...

fembots are master manipulators, they lie with straight face if they gotta gain something from it

just a reminder...

Damn. Femails are evil. They are probably disgusted holding a non Chad's hand.

Thanks for the LifeFuel, friend. I've had a recent SuicideFuel experience (which is what prompted me to create an account here). This thought of yours is comforting. At least we know the truth and will never be manipulated.

KyloRen said:
Thanks for the LifeFuel, friend. I've had a recent SuicideFuel experience (which is what prompted me to create an account here). This thought of yours is comforting. At least we know the truth and will never be manipulated.

care to let us know about it? if you want eh

I see couples all the time as my job has me outside majority of the day. I just avert my eyes and don't focus on them, don't really feel any way toward them as much as I feel like shit for not having a girl.

nausea said:
care to let us know about it? if you want eh

I will probably make a thread about it.

QuantumDummy said:
I see couples all the time as my job has me outside majority of the day. I just avert my eyes and don't focus on them, don't really feel any way toward them as much as I feel like shit for not having a girl.

When I was bluepilled during my first year in college. I was actually happy to see couples around. I was thinking: that might be me someday! I'm in college, it's bound to happen! Little did I know that it wasn't. 

I'm going into a profession where I will see a lot of sexually active individuals and I have to start preparing myself for that. I will probably have to numb myself with something to tolerate the experiences.

Cope of the day.

nausea said:
but at least it puts things in perspective, no?

It does but getting your turn on a girl is better than being an incel.

Anon said:
It does but getting your turn on a girl is better than being an incel.

just pump and dump her, no need to ltr\marriage

When you see them in public squirt them with a water gun and tell them its a prank for youtube if they try to fight you

Still doesn't help me. They are still experiencing something that I want. Obviously I wouldn't want to be cucked but I'll gladly take the risk to feel what is like to be loved, or have a woman give a shit enough to fake it for free.

blackcel said:
Still doesn't help me. They are still experiencing something that I want. Obviously I wouldn't want to be cucked but I'll gladly take the risk to feel what is like to be loved, or have a woman give a shit enough to fake it for free.

yes

at times this gets to me too