Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If a guy enjoys being friends with a girl, then he is most likely a faggot

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
My chadlite cousin was having a conversation with his girlfriend about their friend groups. His gf said to him that she only had one male friend, but it was a gay guy :feelskek:
All the guys I see with female friends are homosexual, they get along with females because they are both feminine. My cousin even told me that I'm crazy to think that straight males cannot be friends with a female, I also told him that due to straight males being naturally/biologically attracted to females, a platonic friendship between them would not be able to happen, he still said I'm crazy :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Having foid friends is pointless if they don't sexually relieve you.

Only gay dudes have female friends

All Foids will use u like used toilet paper

It’s fine to have female friends if you’re fucking with them too but if she doesn’t find you attractive, you’ll just be a little cuck she talks about guys to

It’s fine to have female friends if you’re fucking with them too but if she doesn’t find you attractive, you’ll just be a little cuck she talks about guys to
I'm glad that I stopped having female friends

There were 2 guys in my university class who had lots of female friends - they were both homosexuals

Foids are too retarded to be friends with.

if a foid wont sex you and she does not benefit you in anyway, being friends with her is dumb.

Having foid friends is pointless if they don't sexually relieve you.
Yeah I fell for this one bad in college. I thought she liked me but I was just her trauma dump. This went on for like 4 months The last thing she said to me was "I hope you find someone who likes you" :feelsrope:

A true female friend will have sex with you and not watch you suffer a life without sex.

The fag hag phenomenon is well known.

Chad has female friends with benefits
iykwIm

how? i know what your saying but, if a foid wont sex you and wont do anything for you what is the point?
I mean, if she is a friend she might do stuff for you and with you even if it's not sexual.

Of course it would always be better if she would have also sex with you, but a female friend can, in principle, still be just as good as a male friend because you also cannot have sex with them (unless you are gay). Of course in practice female friends are always more difficult to handle, but I think that's not a necessity.

No straight man wants to be "friends" with a foid, he's definitely is trying to fuck her.