Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are tall you can be a loser

hghorope

hghorope

Recruit
★★★
Just search tall loser on the shittok and you will see hundred of toilet videos. You can always get a foid which have height fetish. Just go for 4'10 toilets they will welcome you without any doubt. Fuck all tallfags I will never ever be friends with a tallfag.

So your saying WE could score with a short woman?

When woman say they want a "loser" boyfriend, they mean quiet chad.

I'm only 6'1''
I am 6'3 (i might have grown a bit since that was measured years ago) and at 20 I'm a complete loser. But I never go out so I never meet women or anyone else. When I start attending classes I'll see if height really makes a difference in how people treat you. The average guy is 5'9 where I live.
Shooting Keanu Reeves GIF by The Matrix

KILL TALLFAGS

I am 6'3 (i might have grown a bit since that was measured years ago) and at 20 I'm a complete loser. But I never go out so I never meet women or anyone else. When I start attending classes I'll see if height really makes a difference in how people treat you. The average guy is 5'9 where I live.
what would you rate yourself in looks?

a 5 or 6. My biggest failo is upper eyelid exposure. All other features are mid and I'm currently gymmaxxing hard.
GrAY moment
Fuck off you faggot.

Height isn't everything man. I look like a twig and have 0 social skills. Also I very bad skin.
If your biggest issue is social skills then you can improve it, so there is no point being here.

if you are not an 8 or 9 out of 10 in looks, you are an incel.
Only in online dating nigga. I have seen people who are much worse off than you ascend irl.

Only in online dating nigga. I have seen people who are much worse off than you ascend irl.
I'm Somali, very skinny, socially awkward and have horrible skin. There's a lot I can work on but I don't think I'll reach htn or chad lite status. Idk i'll give it my best then throw in the towel. I haven't fully swallowed the blackpill yet.

If water is wet, then you can get wet.

He avoided suffering more.

If water is wet, then you can get wet.
This is an area were we Somalis excel
A typical Western Somali JFL 6 foot 3 lol What are you doing here
@DragonBallZCel

Just search tall loser on the shittok and you will see hundred of toilet videos. You can always get a foid which have height fetish. Just go for 4'10 toilets they will welcome you without any doubt. Fuck all tallfags I will never ever be friends with a tallfag.
Incorrect

Maybe once I hit paragon.
Incorrect. Do it for the cosmic absolute. It whispers to me that @Grim_Reaper must be more correct and more perfected

This is an area were we Somalis excel

A typical Western Somali JFL 6 foot 3 lol What are you doing here
@DragonBallZCel
ah a fellow somali. I live in Canada. It sucks being an ethnic and everything is 100x harder.

1.Wear nicest clothes you have
2.Go to photographer
3.Say that I want to take pictures for dating apps
4.Pay them the money
5.Install T*nder
6.Put the photos
7.Put 6'3 in bio
Extra step: Wear 2 inch lifts. Put 6'5 in bio
Thats it! Now you find a hole. Don't thank me just leave the site. Goodbye tallfag.

Last edited:
i think you got the title of the thread wrong

"if you're tall you can't be a loser"

ah a fellow somali. I live in Canada. It sucks being an ethnic and everything is 100x harder.
White girls and ethnics love Tall guys in Canada. You could easily slay in Vancouver from what I hear with liberal white girls. 6 foot 3 and growing lol

I don’t promote Zina but I’m just letting you know.

@DragonBallZCel Thoughts?

White girls and ethnics love Tall guys in Canada. You could easily slay in Vancouver from what I hear with liberal white girls. 6 foot 3 and growing lol

I don’t promote Zina but I’m just letting you know.

@DragonBallZCel Thoughts?
I live in Alberta and the people here are very conservative whites. BC and Ontario are entirely different stories from what I hear.

1.Wear nicest clothes you have
2.Go to photographer
3.Say that I want to take pictures for dating apps
4.Pay them the money
5.Install T*nder
6.Put the photos
7.Put 6'3 in bio
Extra step: Wear 2 inch lifts. Put 6'5 in bio
Thats it! Now you find a hole. Don't thank me just leave the site. Goodbye tallfag.
height isn't everything man. my face is a 5 and I look like a twig.