Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are still using social media then you are making women have power over you

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
If you are looking at women on Instagram, tinder, Facebook or anything like that then you are making women have power over you. You are literally giving them validation and letting them have the confidence boost that comes with rejecting guys like you. Then you end up feel bad and feeling rejected. All of this process happens just by the simple act of looking at women on one of those sites. The only social media site that is okay to look at women on is YouTube, but even that is a bit of a stretch.

I don't know many incels who still use social media, I never used that garbage myself. It's very similar to real life and the hierarchy in social media is pushed to an extreme.

Why would an incel be on social media only to be berated?

never used it for this reason.

Haven't had social media since I was a teenager.

I hate social media

i have no insta, no snap, only FB and use for messenger,

but i have used tinder

I don't know many incels who still use social media, I never used that garbage myself. It's very similar to real life and the hierarchy in social media is pushed to an extreme.

Why would an incel be on social media only to be berated?
i guess the only time social media would be fine for an incel is that if they wanna keep up with world news, and i will admit, facebook is pretty good for that.

The worst thing is that if you don't use social media, it is going to start harming your employment prospects, creative and digital industries already look for an applicant's "personal brand" on the usual websites and it's only a matter of time before it becomes the norm generally - as if women in HR need an excuse to spend more time on Facebook and Twitter.

The worst thing is that if you don't use social media, it is going to start harming your employment prospects, creative and digital industries already look for an applicant's "personal brand" on the usual websites and it's only a matter of time before it becomes the norm generally - as if women in HR need an excuse to spend more time on Facebook and Twitter.
I despise the modern world.

I don't even have social media, never have. I know it would be filled with suifuel.

Social media is a 21st century thing. What's wrong with UseNet and bulletin boards?

Social media is a 21st century thing. What's wrong with UseNet and bulletin boards?
never heard of them, but im sure they are fine, i was talking about more of the popular social media.

What I'm getting at is that social media stinks, but sadly people don't think forums are cool - too much brains required to use 'em. Normies end up on KikeBook and incels live in a separate world.

Stalking femoid pages is alright, as long as services keep information about visitors private, so she can't see who visits her. But doing everything else is cucked, yes.

Gotta promote my soundcloud somehow :D

i will probably get fb at some point

i have to admit that, not doing it is holding myself back unnecessarily, i.e volcelling

but i will only do it once i have something cool to put on there, otherwise it's suicide fuel

i will probably get fb at some point

i have to admit that, not doing it is holding myself back unnecessarily, i.e volcelling

but i will only do it once i have something cool to put on there, otherwise it's suicide fuel
its over