Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you are shy and ugly, you are a weirdo. If you are extroverted and ugly you are

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
also a weirdo.

Whatever you do, how innocent you are, you will always be a weirdo for females.

Rope ALL FEMALES.

ugly people can do no good in the eyes of society. whatever you do, however you act will always be taken negatively.

We all know this brah

We are always the outcasts weirdos, we are kinda used to this shitty life...

I wish I was attractive tbh.

Ugly extroverts can play the friendly game and get a social circle that way, maybe get a 2/10 roastie out of it. But that implies you're not too ugly, obviously.

The words: weird, sweet, "so nice", are all synonyms in femoid language for one word: ugly

take the inhib pill

@Ryo_Hazuki could elab tbh

Extroversion helps, 7/10 extrovert will beat a 8/10 introvert.

incels can't win has always been my mantra ever since I joined this site

Extroversion helps, 7/10 extrovert will beat a 8/10 introvert.
It Helps average and ugly guys as well. But ugly + introvert = death sentence

It Helps average and ugly guys as well. But ugly + introvert = death sentence
Ugly + extrovert = death sentence.
If you're ugly introversion can be a good thing since you won't crave social contact so much, if you're extroverted you'll just have this gaping hole in your soul.

Extroversion can help a lot in the normie grounds but if you're sub 3 it'll do more harm than good.

Extroversion can help a lot in the normie grounds but if you're sub 3 it'll do more harm than good.

kek
And that signature pic... double kek

Last edited:
Surgerymaxx boyo

I'm a weirdo amongst other weirdos, I even feel like a weirdo here.

also a weirdo.

Whatever you do, how innocent you are, you will always be a weirdo for females.

Rope ALL FEMALES.
if you are shy or not sociable and good looking you are mysterious
it's over

@Ryo_Hazuki could elab tbh

Gladly.

While it is true that women will still think an ugly male is a creep and a weirdo if he is shy and quiet....they will think far WORSE of an ugly and extroverted ugly male. Women want as little interaction with ugly males as possible, ideally none. As a sub4 male, the more you are around a girl...the more she hears you...the more she has to deal with you... the more she will resent you.

Thugmaxxing, lowinhibmaxxing are nothing but fantasies promoted by lookism autists.

God; I was on the receiving end of those cunt-mouthed "weirdo" insults throughout my adolescence. What I wouldn't give to put my fist through the faces of those nasty, smug-faced twats who felt it was quite acceptable to viciously attack someone for no reason other than not being graced with sterling facial features, to say nothing of height.

Never began for shyuglycels or extrovertuglycels

If you're ugly It's an endless cycle of suffering. You're ugly so you get mocked and you don't want to be around people."why don't you talk" "Why are you always alone" "You're creepy where are your friends." As a result of this you start putting yourself out there. "Why are you talking to us loser go away" "Dude nobody wants you here" then they give you 1-3 word replies or ignore you. You read up online and you keep reading shit that contradicts itself like bro you gotta look friendly and smile "That guy just smiled at me he's creepy" don't seem desperate walk with your head up, shoulders out, and a stern look. "teehee why is that guy so angry." You just keep going back and forth and it all just ends in more painful memories and failure because were ugly.