Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you are one of those who think they wouldn't have been incel 50 years ago...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
As if women were any different back then...You can see they are full of shit when they say looks dont matter.

Back then they benefitted alot from staying monogamous though, so their shallow nature didn't mean that much cheating.

In 1967 second wave feminism was going on full steam, the Frankfurt School was already exerting tons of influence and things were already going downhill. Try 1927 or something.

@FrustratedWhiteMale thoughts?

Women never change

They look like a theater troupe getting ready to preform some Greek tragedy.
people smoked a lot in the 1960's so that's probably why

"Would you marry an ugly man?" "I've married one."
Download 1

I'd want to be born in 1901, married by 1925 and dead by 1970. The 1960's was the first generation of Boomers coming of age and they are the most indoctrinated and stupid fucking people to ever exist. 99% of them would suck Jew dick if Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton told them to.

Looks still did matter, and it always has, but women were less selective back then, because there wasn't technology for them which would allow them to access Chads 24/7. Like if a woman back then was raised in a town where all the dudes were 1s and 2s but there was one 3, he'd be viewed as the pinnacle of attractiveness to her. That 3 can easily marry her and have passionate sex with her, and he would've not be cucked if he stayed outside the city. Now, literal 8s are seen as "average" to most women, JFL.

My grandmothers (1900 - 1997), (1891 - 1975), mother (92), Sister (70) didn't care about looks.
In my class, a lot of kids had in-cel looking fathers.
My ancestors did not look like Elvis or Charles Atlas.

Hypergamy was no where as bad then,as it is now.
I'd want to be born in 1901, married by 1925 and dead by 1970. The 1960's was the first generation of Boomers coming of age and they are the most indoctrinated and stupid fucking people to ever exist. 99% of them would suck Jew dick if Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton told them to.
I fucking hate most boomers.

No matter when or where I am, I will never have my penis enter a vagina.

Women had little access to Chads back 50 yrs ago. There was no social media, no hand held phones, not even a digital age yet. Women over age 23 where shamed if they weren't married as well (I remember my gran tellling me this). So women were forced to settle for avergae guys that approached them or remain alone after 24 and be further ostracised.

Just imagine living in a Town of 10'000 people and never venturing out of it? Thats pretty much how my grandparents lived for 80-odd years, with only venturing done for shopping or holidays.

Lets break that down further.

10'000 people, young, old, male, female. Broken down further....

5000 are going to be kids / young / under 18.

the remaining 5000 are going to be made up of old and young adults male and female.

Lets say 2000 of them are old.

Now 3000 young adults are left. 1500 are going to be male (roughly)

of those 1500 males how many are going to be chads? More importantly how many Chads remained single after age 21 in former times? Not many. Maybe only 30-40 chads in total per every Town of 10'000 people. Most women had to settle with Mr Average Steve Buscemi type.

Nah, most of would be married. There was no internet meaning no fb ig tiktok media crap no tinder for females to fish in or spread their peacock feathers.

It'll be a happy day when the last Boomer on Earth dies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back