Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you are going to alcoholmaxx here are some tips

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
First never mix for example jack daniels and beer , if you are going to mix go with wine and jack (or anything that is jack related) vodka you get the drift. IF you have a hangover try taking a coldshower+ lemonade +cofee+bcomplex(vitamins) that should remove the headache and fatigue. If you thought you drank too much and u think u gonna throw up drink carbomedicinalis(coal tablets) that purges the acids in your stomach and absorbs the alcohol.
And if you wanna get drunk really good without having to suffer a hangover try drinking rakija ill put a video how to make some

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de6J0bqaMJs

Have fun boyos :feelshmm::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Pretty useful post. Don't drink but might come in handy sometime in the future.

Rakija, true Slavic drink

I have had two cans of alcoholic beverages in my life tbh, never gotten seriously drunk. will keep in mind if I ever do

I prefer vodka + concentrated juice or lemonade. And I drink a lot of water along with it to avoid the hangovers

take other drugs tbh

If I think I’m going to throw up I just throw up. Feels great.

IF you have a hangover try taking a coldshower+ lemonade +cofee+bcomplex(vitamins) that should remove the headache and fatigue.

Pretty helpful tbh headache and fatigue is a major downside of alcohol coping and takes a good few hours to go away normally.

If you thought you drank too much and u think u gonna throw up drink carbomedicinalis(coal tablets) that purges the acids in your stomach and absorbs the alcohol.

Never heard of coal tablets until now and I usually stop drinking way before it gets to the point where I feel like throwing up.

And if you wanna get drunk really good without having to suffer a hangover try drinking rakija ill put a video how to make some

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de6J0bqaMJs

Have fun boyos :feelshmm::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Will watch this video. I'm curious to know what rakija tastes like because the taste of the alcoholic drink matters a lot to me tbh

If you have a hangover, just open a new beer
full

Pretty helpful tbh headache and fatigue is a major downside of alcohol coping and takes a good few hours to go away normally.

Never heard of coal tablets until now and I usually stop drinking way before it gets to the point where I feel like throwing up.

Will watch this video. I'm curious to know what rakija tastes like because the taste of the alcoholic drink matters a lot to me tbh
well tastes simmilar to vodka although the concentration of alcohol is 50 % and u can get drunk of 3 small shots
well tastes simmilar to vodka although the concentration of alcohol is 50 % and u can get drunk of 3 small shots
and on the plus side is without chemicals

Thanks for the tips.

and on the plus side is without chemicals
Vodka really isn't the best tasting drink drink tbh but if you can get drunk from rakija with just a few shots it reminds me of strong drinks like rum and whisky that are usually served in shot glasses but that one doesn't spend much time drinking.

Skrewdriver is orange juice + vodka so I guess a rakija skrewdriver can be made with orange juice + rakija. I'd probably like that more tbh because like I said vodka isn't really the best tasting drink.

Soft.
I drink gasoline blended with up to 10% ethanol, like real men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back