Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are ever on jury duty, vote not guilty on all rape accusations, and vote guilty against femoids

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Do you believe in the maxim that it is better for 100 guilty men to go free than to send one innocent man to prison?

When a man is accused of rape the whole system is against him. Everyone from the cops, to the prosecutor to the judge believes the woman. They subconsciously dismiss evidence that establishes your innocence and treat her testimony as fact.

And then there's rape shield laws. When you hear the case presented, you are not getting all the evidence. Some evidence is deemed inadmissible in court, such as how many previous false accusation the woman has made.

Rape is a crime with the higher number of false convictions. We know this from the innocence project. When DNA analysis became available and old evidence was examined, the innocence project was able to overturn a huge number of rape convictions.

Similarly, when a woman is the defendant (not in a rape case, but in general), a lot is needed to happen for her to end up in court. She gets a pussy pass in every stage of the process. Cops have to be called. Cop has to believe she is guilty (and not arrest the man instead). Even if the cop believes the woman to be guilty, they have to file the charges and arrest her. Once charges are filed she might be given a pussy pass by the interrogating officer. The DA might decide not to file charges. In court the motions filed by her attorney will be treated more favorably. Her testimony is more likely to be believed.

At each stage this effect is multiplicative. If she actually gets to trial it means she's guilty as fuck. Vote guilty. Fuck the government and fuck femshit foids.

I HATE YOU CUCKTEARS GO SUCK YOUR WIFE BOYFRIEND COCK AND PUT ON XVIDEOS FOR OTHERS CUCKS LIKE YOU TO ENJOY YOU FUCKERS, YOUR TIME WILL COME YOU SOYFUCKERS

Yes that was my plan. Thanks for the reminder. Foids need to be put away :feelsokman:

to a feminist every man is a rapist

High iq. I was trying to get on jury to convict a foid who was there for child abuse, but they ended up picking some blue haired feminist cunt and some whiteknight fags instead. The courts always give whores pussy passes and it must stop, that's why they are convicted less than men but probably commit 10 times the amount of crimes, and the crimes men commit are usually on behalf of femoids.

Is it hard to become a member of jury duty?

i would vote not guilty on everyone. fuck da police

>thinking it matters and won't come out to 11:1
:feelskek::feelskek:

They wont let me do jury duty tbh. I was selected once then they said I couldnt serve.

I HATE YOU CUCKTEARS GO SUCK YOUR WIFE BOYFRIEND COCK AND PUT ON XVIDEOS FOR OTHERS CUCKS LIKE YOU TO ENJOY YOU FUCKERS, YOUR TIME WILL COME YOU SOYFUCKERS
YES BRO THEY ALL DESERVE A SLOW PAINFUL AGONIZING TORTUROUS HORROIFIC DEATH. ENSTEIN IQ FUCK CUCKS FUCK REDDIT FUCK SOY

Foids belong to the fucking kitchen, there they ain't getting raped

Eh, I'd just vote whatever I need to to get out of there as quick as possible.

Cope. You'll be kicked out if you can't back your argumentations with solid proofs.

Btw I don't know for the US, but most cops aren't cucked in France. The judiciary system is cucked as fuck though.

Nah, there's plausible deniability if you can say, e.g., "The witness's body language made me think they were lying."
It only works if the result of the move is in the defense of a foid.

If it's a man, just through him in Guantanamo already, no need to judge him tbh.

Cope. You'll be kicked out if you can't back your argumentations with solid proofs.

Btw I don't know for the US, but most cops aren't cucked in France. The judiciary system is cucked as fuck though.

You guys don't even have an age of consent in France so basically anyone can legally fuck anyone else. Only country in the world without an aoc I think. A lot of me countries don't have aoc but in those countries sex is illegal outside of marriage so yeah not the same thing.

If you're going to nullify, you have to do it in the right way. You have to talk about the credibility of the witnesses, the sufficiency of the evidence, etc. rather than saying you think the law is wrong. Otherwise, your fellow jurors can complain to the judge about you and get you kicked off the panel.
Stupid jury cucks. A lot of them won't accept nullifying a conviction no matter what, because they're statist drones who like to see sub6 men in prison.

High iq. I was trying to get on jury to convict a foid who was there for child abuse, but they ended up picking some blue haired feminist cunt and some whiteknight fags instead. The courts always give whores pussy passes and it must stop, that's why they are convicted less than men but probably commit 10 times the amount of crimes, and the crimes men commit are usually on behalf of femoids.

Not only are fems convicted less than men, women (when they are convicted) serve less time than men for the same crime, this is even accounting for the number of previous convictions being equal and all. Here is a question, name 2 women who've ever been sent to death sentence? (I doubt I could name one, MAYBE Eileen Wuernos but I'm not even sure about that).

Not only are fems convicted less than men, women (when they are convicted) serve less time than men for the same crime, this is even accounting for the number of previous convictions being equal and all. Here is a question, name 2 women who've ever been sent to death sentence? (I doubt I could name one, MAYBE Eileen Wuernos but I'm not even sure about that).
That says everything right there. If the "justice system" was fair femoids would've been getting shoveled into gas chambers.

That says everything right there. If the "justice system" was fair femoids would've been getting shoveled into gas chambers.

Well we'd definitely see more equilibrium in sentencing, and female murderers would be as likely to get the electric chair, or gas chamber, or lethal injection, as male murderers. There are more male than female serial killers but, 1) there are still plenty of female serial killers out there, more than mainstream propaganda would have us believe, and 2) a lot of females get their white knight cucks to kill and take the fall FOR them.

it's unlikely that it would happen

Do you believe in the maxim that it is better for 100 guilty men to go free than to send one innocent man to prison?

When a man is accused of rape the whole system is against him. Everyone from the cops, to the prosecutor to the judge believes the woman. They subconsciously dismiss evidence that establishes your innocence and treat her testimony as fact.

And then there's rape shield laws. When you hear the case presented, you are not getting all the evidence. Some evidence is deemed inadmissible in court, such as how many previous false accusation the woman has made.

Rape is a crime with the higher number of false convictions. We know this from the innocence project. When DNA analysis became available and old evidence was examined, the innocence project was able to overturn a huge number of rape convictions.

Similarly, when a woman is the defendant (not in a rape case, but in general), a lot is needed to happen for her to end up in court. She gets a pussy pass in every stage of the process. Cops have to be called. Cop has to believe she is guilty (and not arrest the man instead). Even if the cop believes the woman to be guilty, they have to file the charges and arrest her. Once charges are filed she might be given a pussy pass by the interrogating officer. The DA might decide not to file charges. In court the motions filed by her attorney will be treated more favorably. Her testimony is more likely to be believed.

At each stage this effect is multiplicative. If she actually gets to trial it means she's guilty as fuck. Vote guilty. Fuck the government and fuck femshit foids.
I have really mixed feeling about this. I agree with you. Men get railroaded, so any man charged with rape are completely innocent. Likewise any woman who actually makes it in front of a judge has to be the worst of the worst.

But the role of juror is a very important one.

I would have to listen to the evidence still. If you are responsible for a person’s fate, you cannot vote blindly.

1) there are still plenty of female serial killers out there, more than mainstream propaganda would have us believe, and 2) a lot of females get their white knight cucks to kill and take the fall FOR them.
That's what those cucks who say "all women are sweet" seem to forget. I bet most unfair laws would be abolished if they were applied to men and women equally.

That's what those cucks who say "all women are sweet" seem to forget. I bet most unfair laws would be abolished if they were applied to men and women equally.

Yeah fuck the damn cpt-save-a-hoes... I'd rather start using that term than White Knights too tbh, using the term "white knight" is baiting for the SJW race-piller fags. It conjurs up images of the damn KKK. Cpt-save-a-hoe is a neutral term.

Yeah fuck the damn cpt-save-a-hoes... I'd rather start using that term than White Knights too tbh, using the term "white knight" is baiting for the SJW race-piller fags. It conjurs up images of the damn KKK. Cpt-save-a-hoe is a neutral term.
I never thought whiteknight can offend some white people, I'll keep that in mind from now.

I never thought whiteknight can offend some white people, I'll keep that in mind from now.

It doesn't offend me, I just don't wanna be a part of putting that image into the community psyche.

Goes without saying bro.. no need to make a thread about it

Acquittal is usually the correct vote for a rape case anyway. That shit is virtually unprovable. People don't seem to grasp that "beyond a reasonable doubt" applies to rape cases as well. Either that, or they don't understand how stringent "beyond a reasonable doubt" is.

No, her having some witto tears on her vagina isn't "beyond a reasonable doubt." And her "convincing tearz" sure as fuck aren't.

The only time it's beyond a reasonable doubt is if there's either a confession, or there's extended video proof showing that she was either incapacitated, or somehow showing that she's not into BDSM yet was telling him to stop.

Mike Tyson's rape conviction is one of the biggest jokes ever.