Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel if you are an ethniccel you are a FUCKING FAILURE and should un-ironically rope

I’m a currycel and I can’t get a foid of any colour
have you tried asking your family for a girl back home? sure she would be ugly but beggars can't be choosers!

what about other families? their are 1 billion of you curries running around so you should EVENTUALLY find someone.
You can say that to any incel. “Just ask out a billion foids bro”

That’s one of the most common thing red pillers say. Are you a larper? :feelswhat:

Average thread by @Broly / @Diocel / @incelerated / @Animecel2D / @SocialzERo /@Rivetcel / @Cope_Time
A11F7001 4480 4BBC 8FD3 9D75AC2D018C

I suppose if you base your entire post on this premise, then yeah you'd be right :feelshaha:
its true!
You can say that to any incel. “Just ask out a billion foids bro”

That’s one of the most common thing red pillers say. Are you a larper? :feelswhat:
yeah but in curryland SOME poor fuck will want you to marry his daughter
Yeah i'm just here to hangout until i graduate and get a job so grandma can get my her friend's granddaughter, probably some 14yo cutie to marry.

Keep hating for me and my assigned jb wife, hindo dindo

cope cope :feelsjuice:
basically hispanics in a nutshell. (I ain't curry tho despite my username)

Last edited:
I'm not in curryland for pussy. I'm just here to rot in peace.
are you curry or white? if curry just marry your own women. some poor fuck in calcutta would marry off his daughter

yeah but in curryland SOME poor fuck will want you to marry his daughter
If you are at least middle class in the West, your parents will not want you to marry some poor servant girl from India. Your parents will want you to marry an upper middle class girl by Indian standards at least.

Not hispanic i'm an arab, but still keep coping for me and mu spanish bros you lil niglet/cumlet.
can't you get arranged marriages too like curries? Plus you guys are "proto-hispanics" hispanics are descendants of the Arab moors in spain. (notice how tacos/and kebabs look alike?)

After i graduate and get a job.
why are you on a fucking incel forum then? you are GUARANTEED a wife. We cumskins/african shitskins can't even get a date

I'm curry and beyond fucked up now after years of failure. I'm also a NEET therefore unmarriageable. I am strictly here in curryland to LDAR.
get off your fat curry eating ass, get a job, and find some poor fuck in the slums who will marry off his daughter to you!

tdlr
based title though

Dn rd. shit thread op, m'sorry

OP I'm half white half arab, never got arranged marriage because I live in the 21st century in Europe, explain to me how I'm not an incel ? :feelstastyman:
And I'm not religious or connected to my arab culture side.

Nevertheless, it's kind of true. 9 out of 10 immigrant latina foids are with some 5 foot 2 squatemalan guy. So to all my guatemala and mexicocels, just immigrantmaxx bro.:feelskek::feelskek: I know this would not work with cuban foids.
cubans are "white hispanic" tho question: I rarely see afro cuban women in the u.s.a Would you maybe be able to ascend if you date an afro-cuban woman? (I mean you'd not be the fist not uncommon for spanish/portugese to marry black women. especially in countries like Brazil).
If you are at least middle class in the West, your parents will not want you to marry some poor servant girl from India. Your parents will want you to marry an upper middle class girl by Indian standards at least.
ok but the poor fucks dad would let you marry his daughter tho? (isn't it in curryland the man has to be richer and women move up economically via arranged marriage).
OP I'm half white half arab, never got arranged marriage because I live in the 21st century in Europe, explain to me how I'm not an incel ? :feelstastyman:
And I'm not religious or connected to my arab culture side.
I WILL give you that mixedracecels have it bad both whites and your ethnic side shun you. But IDK can you islammaxx since you are 1/2 arab? Sure you may still be incel but at LEAST you get some friends at mosque. If I was not white I would convert to islam, wear my thobe and kufi simply to have some friends to talk to during friday morning prayer.

-wish I was arab. (JBA theory)
*Activate racism trap card*

What are you, some kind of racist?
hold my my beer
* Activate transphobic trap card!

"well I am a police officer who identifies as a woman despite having a beard. you don't want to be transphobic do you? so I suggest you leave the zoo!"

Last edited:
Great thread, really good

WE ARE ON OUR OWN! IF we have ANY DEFECTS such as adhd/autism we are OUT OF THE RACE! AT LEAST you curries are REWARDED for your efforts. South Asian women are sexy! (sure a little chubby but they have the REAL curvy, not the FAKE "curvy" that white women talk about).
but they have the REAL curvy
Are you quite alright my friend?

Agree. Inceldom is strictly white man problem.

Cope man. Ethnics shouldn’t have to learn their language just to betabux some ugly village girl.
cubans are "white hispanic" tho question: I rarely see afro cuban women in the u.s.a Would you maybe be able to ascend if you date an afro-cuban woman? (I mean you'd not be the fist not uncommon for spanish/portugese to marry black women. especially in countries like Brazil).

ok but the poor fucks dad would let you marry his daughter tho? (isn't it in curryland the man has to be richer and women move up economically via arranged marriage).

I WILL give you that mixedracecels have it bad both whites and your ethnic side shun you. But IDK can you islammaxx since you are 1/2 arab? Sure you may still be incel but at LEAST you get some friends at mosque. If I was not white I would convert to islam, wear my thobe and kufi simply to have some friends to talk to during friday morning prayer.

-wish I was arab. (JBA theory)

hold my my beer
* Activate transphobic trap card!

"well I am a police officer who identifies as a woman despite having a beard. you don't want to be transphobic do you? so I suggest you leave the zoo!"
Arranged marriages can fail. It’s basically gold-digging. You’ll be used 100%. Most of the time it just isn’t worth it. The girl isn’t that attractive to begin with.

Last edited:
:ha..feels: OP's @Romancel alt kek :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsYall:

Bro. Afro-Cuban women are hypergamous, calculating women. They all want a betabuxx dude aka some tourist to take them to nice places and buy them nice things lmao. Cuba is also Tyrone central, dudes have good jawlines due to white and native admixture. If you're sub-8 male, it doesn't matter what your ethnicity is:
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO MARRY A VIRGIN BRIDE; NO WOMAN WOULD PAY YOU ANY ATTENTION, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Someone please ban this redpilled faggot already :soy::soy::banhammer::banhammer:

no lol are you kidding. rices have to go to hell and black just to ascend with a noodle
Agree. Inceldom is strictly white man problem.
hell no lol

Last edited:
This doesn’t work in the west you absolute retard

id do anything to not be black. anything