Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 57 year old Iranian granny getting unlimited matches on Bumble

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/GUdwakggiaI

Joe Biden Lol GIF

It's beyond over at this point. Grandmas have higher smv than 90 percent of males on this planet. Even in a middle eastern country:feelshaha:

grannypill is brutal

Oh my god, idk it was that bad in sand nigger land as well. It is beyond over for all non-Chad males in the world

Oh my god, idk it was that bad in sand nigger land as well. It is beyond over for all non-Chad males in the world
Tell this to arrangedmarriage copers. It's universal. It's over everywhere.

All of them mog me to Timbuktu and back and they are desperate enough to swipe right on that granny. Jfl at the state of dating in 2021 :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Also, over for wallcopers

The grannypill was known years ago. Already in China only 50% of ppl plan to or are getting married. The decline in numbers are staggering.

What happens next when the majority of disenfranchised men are without?

History repeats

Nazism was a nihilistic reaction to the liberal nature of the Weimar Republic

This is Iran, and Bumble is a platform patronized primarily by bitch niggas who believe it's perfectly fair and not at all sexist that men, for being men, should be seen and not heard.

All of them mog me to Timbuktu and back and they are desperate enough to swipe right on that granny. Jfl at the state of dating in 2021 :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Yeah it's over. I could go on for a day and get 1000 matches but I stopped after 2 hours.
Gigaropefuel.
:society:
The grannypill was known years ago. Already in China only 50% of ppl plan to or are getting married. The decline in numbers are staggering.

What happens next when the majority of disenfranchised men are without?

History repeats

Nazism was a nihilistic reaction to the liberal nature of the Weimar Republic
We all are living in a clown world
some can be hot though just saying
Gilf hunter detected

Hot MILFs in your area want to fuck :feelsmage:

:feelsokman:

Surprised Bumble is not banned in Iran, even Islam is getting cucked

A lot of guys automatically swipe right on all the foids.

You know it's over when you see ads on fucking specifically ugly females as if it's meant to attract clicks.

Even fucking isn't the same as serious commitment or betabuxxing.
Women historically needed commitment and betabuxxing because of various socio-economic reasons, but the world has changed. These days most women in the Western world don't need a man for money or security or societal approval. That's why Tinder is so popular, women want hook ups and no strings attached sex. It's actually preferable to them than having a borefriend or a husband. It's just that never before in recorded history they had the luxury of not needing men to survive, so their true nature was obscured.

Women historically needed commitment and betabuxxing because of various socio-economic reasons, but the world has changed. These days most women in the Western world don't need a man for money or security or societal approval. That's why Tinder is so popular, women want hook ups and no strings attached sex. It's actually preferable to them than having a borefriend or a husband. It's just that never before in recorded history they had the luxury of not needing men to survive, so their true nature was obscured.
This is why non chad men have to get uncucked and stop supporting whoredom with their tax money.

This is Iran, and Bumble is a platform patronized primarily by bitch niggas who believe it's perfectly fair and not at all sexist that men, for being men, should be seen and not heard.
Bumble is the worst app among dating apps. An app popularized by feminist retards
Surprised Bumble is not banned in Iran, even Islam is getting cucked
It is banned but people use VPN. Tinder is banned from both sides, so even VPN doesn't work
A lot of guys will automatically fuck any foid that wants them too.
this
based

You msg any of them?
in bumble female messages first. Yes I did and at the end of the video you can see everyone has responded. Some of them were begging me to reply again.

Bumble is the worst app among dating apps. An app popularized by feminist retards

So this is what you should expect on Iranian Bumble. Bumble believes men are second class citizens. So who's gonna use it, except men who believe they're second class citizens?

Then factor in that this is Iran. Let's look at the other extreme: How politically conservative do you think the political conservatives are in... Portland? Probably a lot, because they're surrounded by liberals so they're particularly aggrieved. Same as liberals surrounded by conservatism in, say, Texas.

So if I'm a man in Iran who went and got a VPN just to get on Bumble, what do you think my standards are?

The most brutal part is that most of those Iranian men look white/non-ethnic, yet they're still thirsty for blonde granny cunny :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

We live in a crazy clown world.

Yeah, many could pass as some kind of southern European or something

:feelsrope:
kek that mohamad guy at 2:11 even has blue eyes yet he's this thirsty

Although, to be fair, I'm pretty sure the results would be the same even if this was done in the whitest country. IIRC there was a similar experiment using a "pig woman"

kek that mohamad guy at 2:11 even has blue eyes yet he's this thirsty

Although, to be fair, I'm pretty sure the results would be the same even if this was done in the whitest country. IIRC there was a similar experiment using a "pig woman"
@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

Wow granny smv mogs 90 percent of males to the outer space and back. Wall is cope. Any foid can find a desperate male to fuck despite their age. Meanwhile, the rest of us rot to our death. It’s a clown world indeed

It's what we've been saying for so fucking long

"Just get an arranged marriage bro"
If I were my great grandfather then fucking maybe I could

Last edited:

I knew it was bad, but not this bad. I thought grandma maxers was a western cucked meme, but it seems it is also over in sand land.

postwall copers on suicide watch

Some of the guys are proper model tier chads, especially first few in the start. It never began for us if chad is swiping on old hags.

View: https://youtu.be/GUdwakggiaI

Joe Biden Lol GIF

It's beyond over at this point. Grandmas have higher smv than 90 percent of males on this planet. Even in a middle eastern country:feelshaha:

The worse thing about these dating app experiments is that this means your average foid is getting a guaranteed match about every swipe. No wonder they have such giant fucking egos
A lot of guys automatically swipe right on all the foids.
They’re at the top of the card swipe which means they haven’t been shadow banned

So this is what you should expect on Iranian Bumble. Bumble believes men are second class citizens. So who's gonna use it, except men who believe they're second class citizens?

Then factor in that this is Iran. Let's look at the other extreme: How politically conservative do you think the political conservatives are in... Portland? Probably a lot, because they're surrounded by liberals so they're particularly aggrieved. Same as liberals surrounded by conservatism in, say, Texas.

So if I'm a man in Iran who went and got a VPN just to get on Bumble, what do you think my standards are?
Bro, It's literally over. I have tried tinder (chadfishing) and all the foids were wet and ready after I matched with them. Of course dating in the west is much worse but Iran is not that different. Iranian people care a lot about ones appearance that is why Iran is like the number one rhinoplasty center in the world
The most brutal part is that most of those Iranian men look white/non-ethnic, yet they're still thirsty for blonde granny cunny :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Because Iranian girls are merciless. They are not that different from western foids.
Wow granny smv mogs 90 percent of males to the outer space and back. Wall is cope. Any foid can find a desperate male to fuck despite their age. Meanwhile, the rest of us rot to our death. It’s a clown world indeed
:feelsclown:

Yeah brother. We're living in a terrible era
cant watch this video, sui fuel.
Don't. I hope Iranian(and middle eastern in general) wake up and realize how horrifying the situation is

postwall copers on suicide watch
lol. Yeah. Gotta send this to redpillers

The worse thing about these dating app experiments is that this means your average foid is getting a guaranteed match about every swipe. No wonder they have such giant fucking egos
Over

Last edited:
Some of the guys are proper model tier chads, especially first few in the start. It never began for us if chad is swiping on old hags.
Chad fucks everyone and everything unconditionally and indiscriminately