Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are a mental"cel" you unironically need therapy

wtf is this shit man lmfao
Dude stop talking to this troll:feelskek::feelshaha:
Fucking rope yourself
This guy is either dumb as a brick or a troll. Probably troll because he tells lies and contradicts himself all the time. Retarded mods are too braindamaged to notice. Anyways, I hope the guy necks himself soon.

Yeah, 3 or 4 good pictures. Not easy to do. I have no real friends. I only leave my house for college or the gym.
a) Again a lie. You said you leave the house regularly to go on walks. You also said you go to bars and parties. Please kill yourself.
b) We already told you that there are plenty of hobby photographers on instagram who can help you with your photos for little money, but you are dumb as a brick, you have shit as a brain and I wish you all the worst.

therapy can't fix something i was born with

This guy is either dumb as a brick or a troll. Probably troll because he tells lies and contradicts himself all the time. Retarded mods are too braindamaged to notice. Anyways, I hope the guy necks himself soon.
definitely a troll. remember when he first posted about being rated as a Chad, he said that they called him that as a joke because he was so ugly. then, he switches up the story and says that his looks were never the problem, the problem was that he was non-NT

definitely a troll. remember when he first posted about being rated as a Chad, he said that they called him that as a joke because he was so ugly. then, he switches up the story and says that his looks were never the problem, the problem was that he was non-NT
Sometimes I feel ugly, sometimes I feel gl, sometimes I feel average. Idk what I am. At the moment I feel ugly because I ate a kebab.

a) Again a lie. You said you leave the house regularly to go on walks. You also said you go to bars and parties. Please kill yourself.
b) We already told you that there are plenty of hobby photographers on instagram who can help you with your photos for little money, but you are dumb as a brick, you have shit as a brain and I wish you all the worst.
You never explain why i’m retarded. Yes, I go on lonely walks:feelsseriously: and yes occasionally I go to nightclubs. most of the time i’m rotting

I just hate being around people and I don't know how I can get therapy.

No one hates me as such, but they see me like a kid.

Therapy is a Jewish meme. Getting gaslit by foids into accepting this dogshit backwards culture won’t make you Chad.

Also I live in a small town and everyone already makes fun of me. It would be a social death sentence for me to get some photographer to take pics of me for a dating site. I have low cringe tolerance too

You never explain why i’m retarded. Yes, I go on lonely walks:feelsseriously: and yes occasionally I go to nightclubs. most of the time i’m rotting
I explain it all. the. time.

Example:
> You say your Tinder photos are bad and you cannot take good ones
> We give you advice and tell you that you should go to a photographer and that there are plenty of cheap hobby photographers on instagram

What somebody with a brain would do:
> Go to a photographer and get better pictures taken.

What you retarded pos do:
> Do nothing except keep bitching about how bad your photos are.

Fun fact: Even the supposedly bad picture got you 60+ Tinder likes, which is impossible for an actual incel.

Another example:
> You alway claim how non NT you are.
> But you aren't even diagnosed.

Conclusion: You aren't non NT, you're a retard.

Also I live in a small town and everyone already makes fun of me. It would be a social death sentence for me to get some photographer to take pics of me for a dating site. I have low cringe tolerance too
Please shut your fucking mouth.
You get Tinder likes, you have foids approaching you, you are invited to parties, your looks got rated "Chad" but you always come up with some retarded garbage ass excuse why this all has nothing to say and why everybody only wants to make fun of you.

No bro. You are degenerate you have shit as a brain and I hope you kill yourself soon. I wish you all the worst.

Are you objectively ugly?
:feelsseriously:
Intellau celistic

you are tallfag with chadlite face and want to brag on inkel forums without getting banned? just pretend you are autistic bro and you won't need to pretend you are short nor ugly bro

I explain it all. the. time.

Example:
> You say your Tinder photos are bad and you cannot take good ones
> We give you advice and tell you that you should go to a photographer and that there are plenty of cheap hobby photographers on instagram

What somebody with a brain would do:
> Go to a photographer and get better pictures taken.

What you retarded pos do:
> Do nothing except keep bitching about how bad your photos are.

Fun fact: Even the supposedly bad picture got you 60+ Tinder likes, which is impossible for an actual incel.

Another example:
> You alway claim how non NT you are.
> But you aren't even diagnosed.

You get Tinder likes, you have foids approaching you, you are invited to parties, your looks got rated "Chad" but you always come up with some retarded garbage ass excuse why this all has nothing to say and why everybody only wants to make fun of you.

No bro. You are degenerate you have shit as a brain and I hope you kill yourself soon. I wish you all the worst.
Asking a photographer to take tinder photos of you is cringe and tryhard. Foids want iPhone-quality photos. And it’s easy to tell if they were taken by a professional.

also i’m maybe slightly average at best, but my pheno brings me to below average so it probably wouldn’t increase my likes drastically and even if by some miracle it did and I went on dates, they would end up like any of my experiences with foids because they hate awkward, socially inept men like me.

https://incels.is/threads/at-510-im-a-manlet.345293/post-7898824

i’ve had enough stalker accusations for one lifetime

btw That’s an old post and I know now that she didn’t think I was good looking. She wanted to make fun of me and I gave her all the ammo she needed. If I wasn’t autistic she wouldn’t have anything to use against me.

Last edited:
The issue is literally in the fucking name. If you have a normie-tier face or above and have a decent height of let's say 6ft or over, you do not belong here PERIOD. If you have the ability to blend in with normie & jock crowds without getting weird or hostile looks, you do not fucking belong here and should gtfo back to Looksmax with all the other fakecels. Doesn't matter if you're NT or not as long as you fit in with the majority of the human population while not getting bullied, if this is your case, then you should fuck off back to Looksmax where you belong. YOUR KIND IS NOT WELCOME HERE, FAGGOTS. Go fix your mental retardations you retards, but do so elsewhere.
Autism is the ultimate blackpill. I'd be better off 5ft2 and NT:
View: https://youtu.be/R0XaEnfH9P8

So fatcels aren't volcels, but mentalcels are?

He is and I stated that numerous times. I'm no longer going to waste my breath on that faggot which is why I bundled him with other attention whores that most of idiots here worship. Unless you have diagnosed schizophrenia, severe autism or some real debilitating mental disorder you're not a fucking mentalcel. You're a lost low tier normie who still has it 10x better than unattractive men.

Mentalcel is a fake concept
Women love mentally ill men because they themselves are mentally ill (they love dark triad, schizophrenic, drug-addicted freaks)
If you identify as a mentalcel on here - you are deluding yourself into believing that you're hated loser because of something other than your looks which is FALSE
Mentalceldom is a cope for subpar genetics. You can be ugly AND mentally ill but you are incel because ugly not because of mentally ill

He is and I stated that numerous times. I'm no longer going to waste my breath on that faggot which is why I bundled him with other attention whores that most of idiots here worship. Unless you have diagnosed schizophrenia, severe autism or some real debilitating mental disorder you're not a fucking mentalcel. You're a lost low tier normie who still has it 10x better than unattractive men.
I don’t need it to be diagnosed if I know for certain that my mental state is the reason my life is a mess.

therapy is a scam

never claimed to be a "mentalcel", my height is what makes me incel, but you are a face > height coper
How tall are you and what is your face rating

Mentalcels definitely exist, but most of them are just too mentally ill to find this forum or stay long enough without getting bullied even on here @Tesla.

This guy is tall and is probably average looking under the fat, but he is just too autistic to even function in daily life let alone have a GF.

View: https://youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE

Last edited:
You're the same height as me you dumb faggot
If you had a brain you would realise we have a trucel height that no face will save
That explains it, typical mentalfakecel
Improving mentally wouldn't get me laid

Improving my height would get me laid

Which means I'm not mentalcel tier, as my height is main issue, not mental stuff

Mentalcels definitely exist, but most of them are just too mentally ill to find this forum or stay long enough without getting bullied even on here @Tesla.

This guy is tall and is probably average looking under the fat, but he is just too autistic to even function in daily life let alone have a GF.

View: https://youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE

All he has to do is go to Asia and he'll have noodlewhores all over his retarded dick

Last edited:
here @[UWSL]
Tesla
[/UWSL]@Tesla.
I'm not mental, the problems I've had (anxiety and panic attacks) are mostly solved by now.

People think I'm schizo because they are too intellectually lazy or incapable, so it's better to treat something as horoscope and schizophrenia than to put effort on it, even when it's something meant to help them.

Ergo, incels in general don't want help, it's a cop out tactic, so much for incels who claim superiority over NPCs for using blackpill science, but original thought is dismissed. You only ever scratched the depths of the social mesh conventions, which is not enough. Being capable of original thinking and handling it is the trademark of intellectuality, so incels don't care about that too it seems, some of them stone the concept relentlessly.

Last edited:
Height doesn't prove anything, brainlet
bruh 5"3 is literally 160 cm that's the height of the average male 13 year old. Literally in the 1% of smallest males.

Last edited:
Gatekeepercels need to FOD

So what kind of mental disorder matters. You can be a mentalcel or a mentalchad. That said, I agree with OP that most of the causes of mentalcel (depression, anxiety, schizophrenia) have treatments that are way more effective than racetransition, heightmaxxing or jaw surgery - and hence those people need to fuck off and get treated.
Depends on the severity: many extreme mental illnesses are almost untreatable, will affect you lifelong or you'll get heavily medicated/sent to a psychward for months, years even away from your family.

Sadly I don't have any if that so I guess I really belong here