Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are a mental"cel" you unironically need therapy

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
The issue is literally in the fucking name. If you have a normie-tier face or above and have a decent height of let's say 6ft or over, you do not belong here PERIOD. If you have the ability to blend in with normie & jock crowds without getting weird or hostile looks, you do not fucking belong here and should gtfo back to Looksmax with all the other fakecels. Doesn't matter if you're NT or not as long as you fit in with the majority of the human population while not getting bullied, if this is your case, then you should fuck off back to Looksmax where you belong. YOUR KIND IS NOT WELCOME HERE, FAGGOTS. Go fix your mental retardations you retards, but do so elsewhere.

Last edited:
Mentalcel is a fake concept
Women love mentally ill men because they themselves are mentally ill (they love dark triad, schizophrenic, drug-addicted freaks)
If you identify as a mentalcel on here - you are deluding yourself into believing that you're hated loser because of something other than your looks which is FALSE
Mentalceldom is a cope for subpar genetics. You can be ugly AND mentally ill but you are incel because ugly not because of mentally ill

"Group therapy" worsened my mental illnesses.

What if you're autistic? There's no cure for autism, especially once you're already old.

What if you're autistic? There's no cure for autism, especially once you're already old.
I've seen autists slay when I was in HS & college because they had the necessary bones quality to do so. depending on the severity, therapy can help with ASD if you look aesthetically normal

Women love mentally ill men because they themselves are mentally ill (they love dark triad, schizophrenic, drug-addicted freaks)
If you identify as a mentalcel on here - you are deluding yourself into believing that you're hated loser because of something other than your looks which is FALSE
Mentalceldom is a cope for subpar genetics. You can be ugly AND mentally ill but you are incel because ugly not because of mentally ill
No, being dark triad is by no means the same as being autistic or schizophrenic (and women don't like schizo men)

If you're high functioning just larp as a normie bro
Yeah, high-functioning autism is much better than low-functioning so there probably really is hope in that case.

Talking to some foid or normie that can’t relate with anything I went through wouldn’t fix an entire life of abuse, bullying and isolation.

Another graycel basement dweller cope. Humans are a social species. If you’re an anti-social sperg, you will be left out. Nobody’s talking about dark-triad, that just makes you more outgoing and confident, which is what normies love. Mentalcel = the typical abused dog personality that low value males have.

Therapy is a sham, it does not treat your mental problems, it can even make it worse sometimes.

Well said

Talking to some foid or normie that can’t relate with anything I went through wouldn’t fix an entire life of abuse, bullying and isolation.

Another graycel basement dweller cope. Humans are a social species. If you’re an anti-social sperg, you will be left out. Nobody’s talking about dark-triad, that just makes you more outgoing and confident, which is what normies love. Mentalcel = the typical abused dog personality.
t. 6'0 tallfag who admits that his looks aren't the problem and was rated as a chad on lookism

why are they an abused dog if not for subpar looks in early childhood and adolescence?
Shitty parents, didn’t go to birthday parties because I was shy and my parents wouldn’t force me, started school late, didn’t play normie sports and yeah I was ugly before I finished puberty.

I also find it ridiculous that we have to share the forum with good-looking/tall dudes who have muh mentalceldom. Jesus christ

so im right?

Also, what do you mean by before puberty? Are you not ugly now?
No, but my abused dog personality stayed. I wasn’t much uglier than your average norman tbh, I just had some features that were easy to pick on.

schizophrenia and autism are the only ones that are low lol - this proves my point, look at substance abuse and "depression
One of your points was about mentalcels not being real, but their fertility ratio seems to give the idea that they are.

Those are lower than the fertility ratio among non mental ill men, so women don't prefer those guys

One of your points was about mentalcels not being real, but their fertility ratio seems to give the idea that they are.

Those are lower than the fertility ratio among non mental ill men, so women don't prefer those guys
mentally ill guys tend against looksmaxxing, autism is just a set of traits that develop from being ugly and abused in early childhood and adolescence
No, but my abused dog personality stayed. I wasn’t much uglier than your average norman tbh, I just had some features that were easy to pick on.
cage at you, get on tinder retard

mentally ill guys tend against looksmaxxing, autism is just a set of traits that develop from being ugly and abused in early childhood and adolescence

Too autistic to take good pictures.

But yeah I have a Tinder profile with one aspie blurry selfie

wtf is this shit man lmfao
Taking photos in your basement isn’t good. You need friends and you need to do fun shit to take pictures. Or at least know basic shit about taking photos like lighting and angles. I can rarely take a good photo and I have an old iPhone too.

Yeah, high-functioning autism is much better than low-functioning so there probably really is hope in that case.
I knew someone irl with severe Asperger, he was a giga truecel compared to me
Self diagnosed fags have no excuse unless they're really ugly

wtf is this shit man lmfao
don't even bother. he's a troll. a 6'0 tallfag who admits that his looks aren't the problem and admitted to being rated as a chad on lookism. he blames his inceldom on the fact that he isn't NT :lul: and always undermining the blackpill :lul:

why isn't he banned? i don't fucking know

Taking photos in your basement isn’t good. You need friends and you need to do fun shit to take pictures. Or at least know basic shit about taking photos like lighting and angles. I can rarely take a good photo and I have an old iPhone too.
Join a forum of autistic males with zero hope for their life prospects or buy a new iPhone? Choice is yours

Mentalcel = failed normie.

If you're average looking and not mentally retarded then you need to be working on learning how to talk to foids. Plenty of average guys walking around with them.

If you're truly ugly then it doesn't matter what you do - it's over.

Join a forum of autistic males with zero hope for their life prospects or buy a new iPhone? Choice is yours
The other problems remain. Idk how to take good photos. I had good photos taken of me in the past but they’re either autistic PSL photos or they’re too outdated now. Doesn’t matter.

The other problems remain. Idk how to take good photos. I had good photos taken of me in the past but they’re either autistic PSL photos or they’re too outdated now. Doesn’t matter.
Ask someone to take a picture of you?????!?!??!??!!?!?!???!?!??!??!?!??!? you fucking absolute retard

I agree. Moreover, I think most of them do realize that and are just trolls.

Ask someone to take a picture of you?????!?!??!??!!?!?!???!?!??!??!?!??!? you fucking absolute retard
You don’t get the point. Normies take pictures of themselves all the time. They have thousands to choose from. I need good lighting, I need to look good that particular day etc. I’m not just going to ask my mom to take pics of me every hour rotting in my bedroom.

You don’t get the point. Normies take pictures of themselves all the time. They have thousands to choose from. I need good lighting, I need to look good that particular day etc. I’m not just going to ask my mom to take pics of me every hour rotting in my bedroom.
you just need 3 or 4 pictures dude

>mentally ill
>you need therapy
good job OP :feelsokman:
You have said what was unsaid all the time :feelsokman:

Period
How much you weigh now? ERadicator?

Last edited: