Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you actually believe the oofy doofy theory then you’re not blackpilled

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you honestly believe that women prefer sub 5 men over good looking men then you’re bluepilled if oofy doofy was legit then we all would’ve ascended by now ugly men are destined to die alone being neurological can only do so much for you I even tested the oofy doofy theory and failed miserably it’s more like the just be an outlier theory

It should be called the Jigger Nigger theory:feelsYall:

Shouldn't it be called "I'm an idiot because I believe this theory"? Toilets only follow ooga booga, not oofy doofy.

I even tested the oofy doofy theory and failed miserably
Ofcourse.
If you are non NT you can never be NT.
If you are high inhib you can never be low inhib.
If you have low energy you can never have high energy.
You can't larp low empathy.
Etc...

Ofcourse.
If you are non NT you can never be NT.
If you are high inhib you can never be low inhib.
If you have low energy you can never have high energy.
You can't larp low empathy.
Etc...
but now you're exaggerating. You don’t get born NT or non-NT, you learn to adapt a personality based on your expiriences.

Yea just take a couple cold showers and get a haircut and you’ll be fucking every woman in sight :dab:

but now you're exaggerating. You don’t get born NT or non-NT, you learn to adapt a personality based on your expiriences.
If you’re autistic then you can never be neurological

I disagree. I was non NT at 3 years old already. I became more NT but it still feels like larping. At the core social interactions still exhaust me

If you honestly believe that women prefer sub 5 men over good looking men then you’re bluepilled if oofy doofy was legit then we all would’ve ascended by now ugly men are destined to die alone being neurological can only do so much for you I even tested the oofy doofy theory and failed miserably it’s more like the just be an outlier theory
That's because the retards who believe in it, are calling 5s and 6s oofy doofys when those guys mog the general userbase even on a bad day.

There's no such thing as oofy doofy for a sub5male

That's because the retards who believe in it, are calling 5s and 6s oofy doofys when those guys mog the general userbase even on a bad day.

6/10s are above average 5/10s barely meet the looks threshold most 5/10s will experience long dry spells of not getting laid for 1 year 5 years 10 years or even longer sub 5s will just have to cope until they either die or until something gives

being funny can help you ascend. just don't over do it

6/10s are above average 5/10s barely meet the looks threshold most 5/10s will experience long dry spells of not getting laid for 1 year 5 years 10 years or even longer sub 5s will just have to cope until they either die or until something gives
Massive Cope, 5/10s can still get relationships. That's the difference between a normie and an incel

It's why you see imbeciles on here call guys with GFs "subhuman oofy doofy" despite being a 5/10 who mogs your average incel on .is

Massive Cope, 5/10s can still get relationships. That's the difference between a normie and an incel

It's why you see imbeciles on here call guys with GFs "subhuman oofy doofy" despite being a 5/10 who mogs your average incel on .is
5/10s are low tier normies all it takes is one flaw for a 5/10 to end up like us

The oofy doofy/betabuxx pill is legit.

Once a foid hits the wall and her smv starts going down, she wants to have a cuck (or several cucks) to be there to have sex with her when more attractive males don't want to.

You dont mog a legitimate 5/10 that has flaws
5/10 is the LOWEST you can be before women start to see you as less than a human being any and every flaw can screw you over at that looks level

The oofy doofy/betabuxx pill is legit.

Once a foid hits the wall and her smv starts going down, she wants to have a cuck (or several cucks) to be there to have sex with her when more attractive males don't want to.
It's not going to be an incel tier guy she'll be eyeing on, It's going to be some naive 5-6/10 normie who doesnt know better.

We are still left out of the sexual dating market, that's why "oofy doofy" is retarded, because the guys who were getting laid are still getting laid.

It's not going to be an incel tier guy she'll be eyeing on, It's going to be some naive 5-6/10 normie who doesnt know better.

We are still left out of the sexual dating market, that's why "oofy doofy" is retarded, because the guys who were getting laid are still getting laid.
Agreed. We are too low on the hierarchy for this.

5/10 is the LOWEST you can be before women start to see you as less than a human being any and every flaw can screw you over at that looks level

Most 5/10s know this and strive for the bare minimum of having their own place, own car, stable job, not dress like a kid etc etc

He doesnt have to betabux his looksmatch or a 4/10 foid, she'll have her own job too.

Oofy doofy theory is raw and is the truth, oofy doofy theory and Just be Bull, AKA have a Black cock to express virility through Blackness to prime snow bunnies (their off the charts interracial lust to be Blacked), while the whites envy and submit to Black highness. Oofy doofy preference exists and is real, i am a victim of oody doofy preference, they chose a oofy doofy instead of me.

Oofy doofy theory is raw and is the truth, oofy doofy theory and Just be Bull, AKA have a Black cock to express virility through Blackness to prime snow bunnies (their off the charts interracial lust to be Blacked), while the whites envy and submit to Black highness. Oofy doofy preference exists and is real, i am a victim of oody doofy preference, they chose a oofy doofy instead of me.
Your comment alone shows the iq level difference between someone who believes in Oofy doofy and doesn’t. Once you take Oofy doofy pill ur iq lvl is at least 500 tbh

Your comment alone shows the iq level difference between someone who believes in Oofy doofy and doesn’t. Once you take Oofy doofy pill ur iq lvl is at least 500 tbh
Ok recruit

The only time I ever see below average men with women is with white trash who live in trailer parks. And they're all giga NT, low IQ and tattoo-maxxed. The women they're with are also tatted ugly landwhales.

Oofy doofy theory is just a bluepilled term for betabuxing.

people bored with blackpill and trying to figure something out= oofy doofy theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back