Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If WW3 starts, where are you gonna be fighting?

CorpseCel

CorpseCel

Involuntary Rottenness
★★★★★
If your government conscript you to fight somewhere in WW3, where are they probably gonna send you and to fight which country or alliance?

I don't care tbh, as soon as I get the chance I will turn a weapon on myself

in prison because I ain't going anywhere

Nah, I would fight only to kill normies and foids "patriotically"

If your government conscript you to fight somewhere in WW3, where are they probably gonna send you and to fight which country or alliance?
Nothing.

Il be AVOIDING

I would serve myself a bullet in the head before I serve the Canuck army.
The government here are total libtarded faggot loving multiculturalist’s.

While the world is busy with USA and Russia, we can start a revolt in New Zealand and establish Incelistan

Not fighting for a country that doesnt give a shit about me, That has left me to die, A country i get no women in, A country that doesnt let me have friends because im shooed away as soon as i try to greet people, Always given a cold shoulder, Im not fighting for these civillians that would rather want me dead bc im ugly.

While the world is busy with USA and Russia, we can start a revolt in New Zealand and establish Incelistan
Sad, I will be too busy fighting either commies in Amazon, Vietnam style, or NATO in the northeast, Iraq style, depends on which retard is in charge of my little third world shithole. I expect to atleast kill a foid soldier before dying to drone attack or something

They won't. I'll say I'm too mentally unfit.

Sucks that wommunz won't be drafted after all the equality shit they have pulled.

I would steal all the supplies from the base and hide somewhere

I'll be fighting for leftover rat bones so I can make soup.

On my property, killing first the recruiters and then the Feds that come to arrest me for murder.