Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If women want to talk to you, YOU'RE A FAKECEL

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
And what if he was just a 3-4/10 who was ugly without autism. Is he no longer an incel because he's able to have some social interactions??

The data says ~30% of under 30 men since 18 have had 0 sexual partners. So 0% of that group has ever managed to talk to a single girl about something unrelated or partially unrelated to school? Doesn't seem right to me.

Depends if the social interactions could led to you getting a gf

Your appeal to purism of why you are here is a red flag. You're using it as an inverted badge of honour.

Then you gate keep.

Then you use theatrical dramatics & then you hyper inflate the autism although you're perfectly rational here after being queried on your behaviour.
didn't understand what you said in the last sentence so its probably bait.

JFL at trying to use fancy words and typing style as an attempt to get a bait response from me to make me look bad. Not gonna happen buddy boyo.

Type normally and then I'll take you seriously.

"queried"? Really? Who the fuck uses that JFL

Can I rate you? seriously I have always seen you talking as if you were a complete it is over, maybe it is not so and it is for another underlying reason.
I've sent my pics to enough people already. I'll probably eventually get doxxed ngl

Depends if the social interactions could led to you getting a gf
So does this forum no longer believe that sub4 = incel? ~30% of men under 30 are virgins. That fits pretty well with sub4/sub4.5 theory.

Or is being able to have social interactions now just good enough?

didn't understand what you said in the last sentence so its probably bait.

JFL at trying to use fancy words and typing style as an attempt to get a bait response from me to make me look bad. Not gonna happen buddy boyo.

Type normally and then I'll take you seriously.

"queried"? Really? Who the fuck uses that JFL

I've sent my pics to enough people already. I'll probably eventually get doxxed ngl

So you're perfectly conscious of this strategically & tactically played persona you're portraying on here & to the outside world.

K den. Have a wonderful day hombre.

So does this forum no longer believe that sub4 = incel? ~30% of men under 30 are virgins. That fits pretty well with sub4/sub4.5 theory.

Or is being able to have social interactions now just good enough?

Either way they want chad only

So you're perfectly conscious of this strategically & tactically played persona you're portraying on here & to the outside world.

K den. Have a wonderful day hombre.
??? Another bait post lying post from you. Have fun bashing truecels just because you desperately want to win your stupid argument and be an intellectual faggot

Either way they want chad only
on the one hand people say chad only

on the other hand talking to a girl without getting sex makes you a chad

??? Another bait post lying post from you. Have fun bashing truecels just because you desperately want to win your stupid argument and be an intellectual faggot

Too easy to spot from an amateur LARPer. :feelshaha:

Goodbye.

Still deep set in your lies and bullshit I see.

Goodbye, lying faggot bait poster :)

Where is the bait?

Last time I checked. I despise Chad/Tyrone/Chadpreet etc etc with an unparalleled passion.

No lies or b.s.. Just suspicions. That you're playing along to.

Where is the bait?

Last time I checked. I despise Chad/Tyrone/Chadpreet etc etc with an unparalleled passion.

I'll PM you my face & side profile. Just don't doxx pls.

Where is the bait?

FYI he used to mock threads exactly like that. I even responded with a sarcastic remark to another thread like this with something like "If a woman has ever been within 200 feet of you you're a fakecel" and he laughed at it.

I'll PM you my face & side profile. Just don't doxx pls.

No thanks.
FYI he used to mock threads exactly like that. I even responded with a sarcastic remark to another thread like this with something like "If a woman has ever been within 200 feet of you you're a fakecel" and he laughed at it.

Weird.

JFL you're just mad because you know you're gonna be proven wrong.
Well don't send him ones with lens distortion, bad lighting, and bad angles like you've done in the past just to prove a point.

@LittleBoy

Also, @ordinaryotaku is Colvin repulsive enough that he can claim that woman won't talk to him because of his looks?

Well don't send him ones with lens distortion, bad lighting, and bad angles like you've done in the past just to prove a point.

@LittleBoy

Also, @ordinaryotaku is Colvin repulsive enough that he can claim that woman won't talk to him because of his looks?
You can't know unless you see the pictures yourself.

They're just gonna lie and virtue signal because they hate me. Case closed.

You can't know unless you see the pictures yourself.

They're just gonna lie and virtue signal because they hate me. Case closed.
Send him the pictures where @ordinaryotaku rated you a 6-7/10.

His rating was genuine though it may be inflated because some people here rate generously. But I have the hard time believing someone goes from a 6/10 to a 3/10.

He didn't even make it public. YOU were the one who told everyone he rated you as a 6-7/10.

Last edited:
Those were angle frauded hard and also legit photo shopped. Theres no point
Why would you send a photoshopped picture for someone for a private rating (he didn't reveal it to the forum you or someone you told did)? Doesn't seem to make sense.

Also you can angle fraud both ways. It's better to take pictures of yourself that are attractive. That's what most people do.

Last edited:
Why would you send a photoshopped picture for someone for a private rating (he didn't reveal it to the forum you or someone you told did)? Doesn't seem to make sense.

Also you can angle fraud both ways. It's better to take pictures of yourself that are attractive. That's what most people do.
I forgot why tbh. It was a few months ago

Send him the pictures where @ordinaryotaku rated you a 6-7/10.

His rating was genuine though it may be inflated because some people here rate generously. But I have the hard time believing someone goes from a 6/10 to a 3/10.

He didn't even make it public. YOU were the one who told everyone he rated you as a 6-7/10.
ordinary otaku rated me a 7.5 in a photo where most people rated me around 5.5 (different from the one I sent you)

ordinary otaku rated me a 7.5 in a photo where most people rated me around 5.5 (different from the one I sent you)
Yeah, I'm not saying he's a 6-7 some people overrate by 1-2 points, but I don't think he goes down to 3 by someone different looking at the same exact photo.

@LittleBoy

He's nothing like Uggocel. He should forward his pictures to you.

@GoffSystemQB what I told him in PMs:
Not everyone is trolling. Ratings can vary by 1 point or more. Even guys that are close to you like @Personalityinkwell rate you a 4.

Not everyone is trolling. Ratings can vary by 1 point or more. Even guys that are close to you like @Personalityinkwell rate you a 4.

LMAO. Such an attention whoring try hard LARPer.

Fakecel if you make it into the friendzone
I never made it into the friend zone either. But I've seen some truecel motherfuckers who were friendzoned. This was done for strategic reasons. Usually schoolwork related. Chad cant help with homework so she gets a simp geek to do all her math work for her while she fucks Chad. Believe me stacies are pretty stupid but they pull shit like this on the regular. Of course the geek won't ever get any action. He's just simping for the cause of the blue pill.

Bro... if a woman doesn't try and shoot you from 300 metres away with a sniper rifle after hurting her irises than you're a fakecel LARPing Chad. Amiwrite gentlemen?
Nope. You're just projecting. Accept it.

So much for your autism with your quick succinct replies to me.

So much for your autism with your quick succinct replies to me.
Okay, Lying boy. Keep coping, baiting and projecting. No one accepts your bullshit or believes your false accusations.

Maybe, maybe not.
I can't comment on this because I've never had friends irl
It's fucked up tbh, why would women wanna talk to a subhuman when she can download Tinder and fuck Chads left and right ?

Okay, Lying boy. Keep coping, baiting and projecting. No one accepts your bullshit or believes your false accusations.

I'm not baiting. My posts are questioning your posts. No projection. No b.s.. No false accusations.

There are no females that want to talk to me. I can't think of a single female that I could contact now or at any time that would be open to any kind of conversation with me. It really is a looks = personality world.

I'm not disputing you're an incel because of your autism/height, but you can't pull the "I'm so ugly people literally won't talk to me" card. There are probably people that's probably true for and they are 2/10 and below truecels and quite frankly it's a bit disrespectful to just try to act like you are one.
Yeah tbh I’ve never seen anyone get like spurned and turned away in a convo irl, even people who are more incel tier than me. Admittedly its cuz I’m pretty good at acting normal so I sorta blend in but I’ve never really had anyone like freak on me when I talk to them. People ignore me a lot which is ragefuel but thats all I’ve ever run in to tbh

What if women want to talk to you but your penis is only 17.7 cm :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:????????

Last edited:
Bro... if a woman doesn't try and shoot you from 300 metres away with a sniper rifle after hurting her irises than you're a fakecel LARPing Chad. Amiwrite gentlemen?
lmao best comment in this thread :feelskek:

This interaction took place before the lockdown.
A midge foid working at the cinema asked me about the day and why I didn't come with my best friend that afternoon. I explained he was scared of Covid-19 and we made small talk. At the end she asked when I was coming to the cinema again. I told her next week.

It's been over a month now. The whole thing lasted between 90 and 100 seconds.

Am I fakecel? Why wouldn't she interact with a customer at her job?

This is just a simple example to debunk OP's stupid theory.