Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If women want to talk to you, YOU'RE A FAKECEL

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
If women Voluntarily talk to you, you're a FAKECEL and don't belong here. If women enjoy your presence, YOU'RE A FAKECEL.

Women never enjoy talking to me because I'm an ugly manlet ethnic truecel. Women are always repulsed by my truecel subhuman presence and never want to talk to me. If this isn't the case for you, you're fakecel.

Women wanting to talk to you = good looks = chad = fakecel = shouldn't be posting here ded srs ngl

I agree, why else would they talk?

very true

if you're a trucel then you have been taught repeatedly that you are a pest and women universally abhor having to be around you

what if they talk to you because they want something they want from you? (not sexual)

I've always just been sort of a shadow in the room. No one ever noticed me or took me seriously.

very true

if you're a trucel then you have been taught repeatedly that you are a pest and women universally abhor having to be around you
Yup.

Women enjoying being around you = fakecel.

what if they talk to you because they want something they want from you? (not sexual)
that doesn't count. talking for school or work projects don't count.

If they're talking to you for reasons unrelated to school or work and enjoy your precence, thats fakecel.

what if they want orbiters?

that doesn't count. talking for school or work projects don't count.

If they're talking to you for reasons unrelated to school or work and enjoy your precence, thats fakecel.
What if they talk to you in a classroom or in school, but the contents aren't exclusively related to school/work?

What if they talk to you in a classroom or in school, but the contents aren't exclusively related to school/work?

It means your a fakecel that should fucking leave

Yea I’ve never had any of them voluntarily talk to me

It means your a fakecel that should fucking leave
If you're in proximity to people, working in group projects, and talking about school then other things will come up from time to time. That's generally how things work. You don't just talk about one topic.

Just because you were never a jester/have autism doesn't mean that it's the case for everyone. I can assure you if you deprecate yourself and become people's laughing stock then they will tolerate you.

It's ironic to have someone gatekeeping to this degree who probably mogs a lot of the forum in looks.

If you're in proximity to people, working in group projects, and talking about school then other things will come up from time to time. That's generally how things work. You don't just talk about one topic.

Just because you were never a jester/have autism doesn't mean that it's the case for everyone. I can assure you if you deprecate yourself and become people's laughing stock then they will tolerate you.

It's ironic to have someone gatekeeping to this degree who probably mogs a lot of the forum in looks.

If you're ugly then they don't care what you have to say for a topic not related to school

Bullshit bluepill cope and fake news. Are you Dregster666's alt account?

OF COURSE HE IS

I think OP is a LARPer:
1. Autism actor
2. JBB/BBC/Thugs maxing SOB
3. A try hard (he went silent after I pointed out the similarities between him & NeetandTidy & now doktordoom)
4. A witch hunting deflector
5. A fame whoring attention me me me "muh autism" grand standing faggot.

We have many like that here.

There comes a point when a person's visible vocalizing distress crosses over into plain old acting.

If you're ugly then they don't care what you have to say for a topic not related to school
I mean do you know how this absurd this sounds? So you're working a group project let's say something comes up in some context about some TV show. So you ask her about if she watches the show and what's it about and then boom she she spits in your face out of disgust because you're ugly.

No, that isn't how this works.

You may have a point if you're talking about outside of school/work. I never had a female friend since early childhood and certainly none who wanted to communicate/do anything with me outside of school, but just talking to people in a classroom doesn't mean anything.

There's already a degree of pressure/force to socialize especially in group settings.

They will only tolerate you because you are giving them entertainment.
I mean do you know how this absurd this sounds? So you're working a group project let's say something comes up in some context about some TV show. So you ask her about if she watches the show and what's it about and then boom she she spits in your face out of disgust because you're ugly.

No, that isn't how this works.

You may have a point if you're talking about outside of school/work. I never had a female friend since early childhood and certainly none who wanted to communicate/do anything with me outside of school, but just talking to people in a classroom doesn't mean anything.

There's already a degree of pressure/force to socialize especially in group settings.

Thats because she is forced to WORK with YOU. Once the project ends she will forget about you and never talk to you about anything else that isn't related to school.

If women Voluntarily talk to you, you're a FAKECEL and don't belong here. If women enjoy your presence, YOU'RE A FAKECEL.

Women never enjoy talking to me because I'm an ugly manlet ethnic truecel. Women are always repulsed by my truecel subhuman presence and never want to talk to me. If this isn't the case for you, you're fakecel.

Women wanting to talk to you = good looks = chad = fakecel = shouldn't be posting here ded srs ngl

Then what is the fried-zone?

OF COURSE HE IS

I think OP is a LARPer:
1. Autism actor
2. JBB/BBC/Thugs maxing SOB
3. A try hard (he went silent after I pointed out the similarities between him & NeetandTidy)
4. A witch hunting deflector
5. A fame whoring attention me me me "muh autism" grand standing faggot.

We have many like that here.

There comes a point when a person's visible vocalizing distress crosses over into plain old acting.
Damn bro I guess I have to go tell my parents and doctor that they were wrong about my autism diagnosis :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:. I guess my massive stuttering and speech issues also aren't a problem :feelsseriously:.

Also what do you mean my the thugmaxxing?

3. A try hard (he went silent after I pointed out the similarities between him & NeetandTidy)
When was this??? I don't remember seeing any posts like that?

Damn bro I guess I have to go tell my parents and doctor that they were wrong about my autism diagnosis :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:. I guess my massive stuttering and speech issues also aren't a problem :feelsseriously:.

Also what do you mean my the thugmaxxing?

When was this??? I don't remember seeing any posts like that?

1. Spectrum on autism scale. Autism gets lumped with other diagnoses. That's why YOU have to check up on other differential diagnoses & also ailments.
2. For stuttering etc. Speech therapy. Acting classes. You can be the vocal Quasimodo WITH a speaking role
3. It was a time back now
4. You soon snapped out of your larping persona. JFL son. You make it too easy.

Bullshit bluepill cope and fake news. Are you Dregster666's alt account?
I mean you're a 4-5/10 light-skin black guy at least from what I gather. I've seen many people rate you and I don't think any are bullshitting maybe besides Dregster.

I'm not disputing you're an incel because of your autism/height, but you can't pull the "I'm so ugly people literally won't talk to me" card. There are probably people that's probably true for and they are 2/10 and below truecels and quite frankly it's a bit disrespectful to just try to act like you are one.

1. Spectrum on autism scale. Autism gets lumped with other diagnoses. That's why YOU have to check up on other differential diagnoses & also ailments.
2. For stuttering etc. Speech therapy. Acting classes. You can be the vocal Quasimodo WITH a speaking role
3. It was a time back now
4. You soon snapped out of your larping persona. JFL son. You make it too easy.
Sounds like bullshit. I'm not gonna fall for the bait anymore.

If you meet me irl, you'd know for a fact I'm truecel. I was the LEAST POPULAR GUY in High School

Sounds like bullshit. I'm not gonna fall for the bait anymore.

If you meet me irl, you'd know for a fact I'm truecel. I was the LEAST POPULAR GUY in High School

Points 1 & 2. Trying to help.
Point 3 so was I the least popular & regularly bullied.

I mean you're a 4-5/10 light-skin black guy at least from what I gather. I've seen many people rate you and I don't think any are bullshitting maybe besides Dregster.

I'm not disputing you're an incel because of your autism/height, but you can't pull the "I'm so ugly people literally won't talk to me" card. There are probably people that's probably true for and they are 2/10 and below truecels and quite frankly it's a bit disrespectful to just try to act like you are one.

He has fucking autism no shit women aren't going to talk to him. jfl the cope

Gatekeeping here is insane. Like a fucking competition who is the truest incel.
Fuck, women speak to me a lot because i'm competent in my field of work. We can even go drinking with my work team, same was when i was studying in university and school, so what? Yet, they always friendzoned me and i'm a virgin at 24.

So how are you a fakecel if you make it into the friednzone but you're not Chad?
Mind you this is not even about being a friend. It's a step-below that. Just happening to have had some social interactions with people in your daily life before.

They're lying. Anyone who doesn't rate me sub5 is a liar.

There are different kinds of incels. Autism is not required

So how are you a fakecel if you make it into the friednzone but you're not Chad?

You're not. That's what I was getting at.
There are different kinds of incels. Autism is not required

If they solely went on looks than that's the definition of inceldom we're all playing by.

"Playing up autism solely or primarily" for me is a massive red flag.

I've seen it too many times before on here.

He has fucking autism no shit women aren't going to talk to him. jfl the cope
He's trying to appeal to his looks as the reason:
Women never enjoy talking to me because I'm an ugly manlet ethnic truecel. Women are always repulsed by my truecel subhuman presence

Yeah, if you have a disorder that makes you bad in social interactions you're not going to excel in them or have them at all. I don't see that as meaningful at all.

If they solely went on looks than that's the definition of inceldom we're all playing by.

Yeah blackpill therory is also based on looks

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: autism is not the only reason. Other reasons are my Manlet height, Ugly face, and being Ethnic are things that I've mentioned MULTIPLE TIMES before.

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: autism is not the only reason. Other reasons are my Manlet height, Ugly face, and being Ethnic are things that I've mentioned MULTIPLE TIMES before.

Fair dos but the way your sperging out & trying to gate keep are red flags.

Tbh I don't think there's anything wrong with people who have autism being here. I think 90% of people with autism are virgins at least through adolescence/young adulthood and that's agreed upon as the most important years on this forum.

But extrapolating failed social experiences broadly to everyone and gatekeeping based on it is absurd. The biggest truecel on this site (a mod) literally is one of the most NT users on here by far.

Fair dos but the way your sperging out & trying to gate keep are red flags.
How is constantly mentioning my failures, my manlet height, ugly face, and race, "red flags"? Sounds like you're trying to bait a reaction and trying to gaslight.

Not gonna fall for the BS.

They're lying. Anyone who doesn't rate me sub5 is a liar.
Can I rate you? seriously I have always seen you talking as if you were a complete it is over, maybe it is not so and it is for another underlying reason.

How is constantly mentioning my failures, my manlet height, ugly face, and race, "red flags"? Sounds like you're trying to bait a reaction and trying to gaslight.

Not gonna fall for the BS.

Your appeal to purism of why you are here is a red flag. You're using it as an inverted badge of honour.

Then you gate keep.

Then you use theatrical dramatics & then you hyper inflate the autism although you're perfectly rational here after being queried on your behaviour.

Yes

Ugly + Autism = No women will talk to you
And what if he was just a 3-4/10 who was ugly without autism. Is he no longer an incel because he's able to have some social interactions?

Autism is a reason you're not able to navigate social situations not something people visibly see and are repulsed by.

The data says ~30% of under 30 men since 18 have had 0 sexual partners. So 0% of that group has ever managed to talk to a single girl about something unrelated or partially unrelated to school/work throughout their everyday lives? Doesn't seem right to me.