Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If women use fakeup and fraud their looks +5 points everyday, why don't you do similar?

Posh

Posh

londoncel
-
Everyday I wear
- 3 inch lifts
- fake muscle shirt to broaden my frame
- I'm on finasteride to fraud being full head (if ur already bald wear a hair piece)
- im on clen and anavar constantly to have the leanest face pssible

All of this means i cant fuck a civilian girl (i just fuck hookers) because even if she is attracted to me, when i take off all my clothes and lifts and she sees that im actually a framecel averageheightcel she'll be like what the fuck.

My next step is gonna be to learn how to apply light makeup and i might get fake eyebrow attachments to make it look like i have perfectly straight masculine eyebrows

Well no bro, makeup for a man, it's kinda something fags do. Besides you are loosing the point, we are ugly, make up can't fix that.

Well no bro, makeup for a man, it's kinda something fags do. Besides you are loosing the point, we are ugly, make up can't fix that.

a lot of male attractiveness is still about dimorphism tho which is what my frauding tries to do
i dont mean full on makeup, unnoticable stuff if its possible

Real Chad vs fake up Stacy:

main-qimg-dba5fdb2dfa1f44a9f3d99938e668657

Genes eventually catch up. Can't fool nature.

Because nothing hides a long midface for either gender. Even long midfaced women who cake themselves in makeup and spend hours a day styling their hair can be spotted as a "horse face" from miles away. So what hope would I have?

How do you fit 3-inch lifts? I thought 1 inch is the max you could add.

How do you fit 3-inch lifts? I thought 1 inch is the max you could add.

i have specially made shoes, they dont look like big shoes at all, they give me 2 inches in height and i add another inch of lifts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back