Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies say that weight is genetic but looks don't matter?

ddking0001

ddking0001

Officer
I notice that quite a few people say that the reason why I'm skinny and slim because I have a high metabolism. [Not acknowledging the amount conscientiousness I have to maintain regarding what I eat and how much time I put into at least riding my bike everyday]. It's funny how they refuse to knowledge how much mental effort it takes to maintain being skinny; If high metabolism is a black pill to them, then why do they not acknowledge looks and height as being important. My family is obese and they all say that it is my metabolism that's keeping skinny. Jesus fucking christ, just don't eat garbage food, get decent sleep, and ride a bike or scooter for at least one hour a day, and drink water; if you want snacks, just eat saltine crackers; how is it this hard?
TL;DR
If metabolism is a blackpill, then why do looks and height not matter according to normies, and confidence and personality matter? :feelswhat:
If metabolism is in your control, then normies sure say that there is a "large number of variables at play", so "we can't really determine and judge a person by how they look" :soy:(coping and dancing around the fact that it is only about the person having an eating disorder, and that in itself implies very dark things about how the person was raised and what they experienced.

If you're obese or on the morbid side, chubby, skinny, what are your thoughts?
Every time I see a chick with a tall 6'1 fat dude, I think she likes him for his "character" LOL:lul:

Also, if you're skinny and lean but have fat stored around your face, which is my case, it's over

Because foids want to be landwhales with no consequence, but they still don't want to date a sub 5/10 guy.

Also, if you're skinny and lean but have fat stored around your face, which is my case, it's over
:yes:

In case you haven't noticed the truth is not worth shit in our society. Normies will spout anything and everything as long as it fits their narrative and supports their world view.

The statements aren't contradictory. It would be if they said fatness is disadvantageous