Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"If women HATE you, it's YOUR fault."

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★

Here's a bit from a podcast called "The Last Podcast on the Left" Episode 222 entitled "Manifestos" where the panel discusses the written manifestos of notorious mass murderers.

Time stamp is 32:52 at full link for fuller context vvv

"If women bullied you at school, its your fault"

Maybe its not really anyones fault, its just how nature is. Women don't like over 80% of men and they would rather share a Chad. Of course idiots need to frame it so that its somehow mens fault because women in their eyes don't have any agency

They hate our genetics

It :soy: is:soy: your:soy: fault!:soy:

People enjoy ostracizing low value males with glee.

That's the kind of thing that can make anyone of us go ER (in video game)

Must be nice be a woman without ever having to bear any major responsibilities. They practically live life on easy mode.

If you get raped it's your fault

And if you hate them suddenly its everyone's problem and fault and jump at your neck.

i am i am feeling so fucking bad because of those people ! i dont want to feel bad anymore :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

"If men rape you,it's your fault"

Why is it that so many good anime and series get cut short, but these fucking morons have a podcast running 222 episodes?
get a gimmick (the final thing said in the excerpt of the podcast)
get a brain