Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If women don't owe us sex then we shouldn't owe them protection or my seat at a bus

Enigmaz

Enigmaz

Recruit
★★★
Few years ago had a pregnant foid ask if she could have my seat at the bus; of course I said yes but only if you pay me 11 euro (It was 45 minute long ride for me). So I get 15 euro from my shitty job, my time is worth 15euro/hour so you have to pay me according to that you get it? She then called me weird but I don't care my time isn't free. Also for protecting foids it is never good you're just risking your life why would you do that for someone you don't know.

if women don't owe us sex, then we don't owe them any morals

When you do stuff like that you have to watch out for white knights. It is best just to let them have the seat so you don't get in any trouble.

There will be always a cuck and gender traitor that will sell his soul for access to pussy.

Sometimes I blame foids, but men are to be blamed for letting foids be free to choose.

There will be always a cuck and gender traitor that will sell his soul for access to pussy.

Sometimes I blame foids, but men are to be blamed for letting foids be free to choose.