Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If women don't approach you, its over for you.

theres 2 types of guys women will usually date. chad and mattress. chad is the goal the guy the girl wants. the mattress is a fall-back plan for if she doesn't get chad she can fall on the mattress to support her. u were the mattress
Big blow to the ego being considered as a consolation prize, nature gives no fucks.

Big blow to the ego being considered as a consolation prize, nature gives no fucks.
i was never trying to make him consider himself a consolation prize. i was just telling him what shes doing and to watch out

This is something men need to get through their thick skulls, because it seems like even a lot of incels don't understand this. Even some incels think "i-if you don't approach women i-it means you're a fucking vo-volcel!!" when that's not how it works at all.

If a woman finds you attractive, she drops you signs, she fucking bumps into you intentionally, she chats you up and touches you, she makes sure she sits next to you in class, all that shit. Women approach the guys they severely like, they fucking approach Chads all the time. Women will even go to the dancefloor and rub their ass on Chads junk to get his attention. I think this "women don't approach" is the biggest lie sold to men that they somehow need to be proactive or they are volcel, when that's not how it works at all. If a girl would like you, then you would know it. She would make sure you know. YOU CAN'T JUST APPROACH A WOMAN AND MAKE HER LIKE YOU. THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS.

This lie is just promoted now by redpill pua cucks who want to sell you some cringe pickup artist lessons, or by toxic women who get enjoyment from rejecting men. PUA is unironically extremely dangerous to men, because being rejected is very harmful to the persons psyche, especially if it happens dozens or even hundreds of times. Don't fall for this grift, because it is unironically dangerous. These toxic women might even think that guys are pussies if they take the rejection personally

Women say they prefer confident guys who approach them, but somehow you have guys who approach hundreds of women without a single woman liking these guys. Because they don't care. Approaching can even make you look desperate.

If a woman likes you and finds you attractive, she approaches you. That's how women operate, when they see Chad they go after him.
High IQ op.
First women likes you, then you ask her out, not the fuking way around.

I would add that hen women says she likes the guys that approach her, she just want to make her life easier by encouraging handsome guys to approach more. If she fuking knew that her words will encourage some uggy to ask her out, she would fuking cut her tongue on the spot.

theres 2 types of guys women will usually date. chad and mattress. chad is the goal the guy the girl wants. the mattress is a fall-back plan for if she doesn't get chad she can fall on the mattress to support her. u were the mattress
Post a pic of what you consider Chad. I bet it’ll be a normie

That is one of the biggest sign that you are not attractive.

just by the fact you doubt if foid is interested in you or not its already over

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Then im fakecel ?

It’s fairly normal for foids to not approach average looking men, they claim to be feminists yet expect men to do all the initial social legwork to even consider them worthy.
It’s truly over for you though if you’ve not once caught a woman looking at you with interest

Women never make the first move unless you’re Chad

This is something men need to get through their thick skulls, because it seems like even a lot of incels don't understand this. Even some incels think "i-if you don't approach women i-it means you're a fucking vo-volcel!!" when that's not how it works at all.

If a woman finds you attractive, she drops you signs, she fucking bumps into you intentionally, she chats you up and touches you, she makes sure she sits next to you in class, all that shit. Women approach the guys they severely like, they fucking approach Chads all the time. Women will even go to the dancefloor and rub their ass on Chads junk to get his attention. I think this "women don't approach" is the biggest lie sold to men that they somehow need to be proactive or they are volcel, when that's not how it works at all. If a girl would like you, then you would know it. She would make sure you know. YOU CAN'T JUST APPROACH A WOMAN AND MAKE HER LIKE YOU. THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS.

This lie is just promoted now by redpill pua cucks who want to sell you some cringe pickup artist lessons, or by toxic women who get enjoyment from rejecting men. PUA is unironically extremely dangerous to men, because being rejected is very harmful to the persons psyche, especially if it happens dozens or even hundreds of times. Don't fall for this grift, because it is unironically dangerous. These toxic women might even think that guys are pussies if they take the rejection personally

Women say they prefer confident guys who approach them, but somehow you have guys who approach hundreds of women without a single woman liking these guys. Because they don't care. Approaching can even make you look desperate.

If a woman likes you and finds you attractive, she approaches you. That's how women operate, when they see Chad they go after him.
Well at least it's liberating to know that I might as well not care about women since it's out of my control anyhow. They approach they approach, if not then oh well.