Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If women don't approach you, its over for you.

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
This is something men need to get through their thick skulls, because it seems like even a lot of incels don't understand this. Even some incels think "i-if you don't approach women i-it means you're a fucking vo-volcel!!" when that's not how it works at all.

If a woman finds you attractive, she drops you signs, she fucking bumps into you intentionally, she chats you up and touches you, she makes sure she sits next to you in class, all that shit. Women approach the guys they severely like, they fucking approach Chads all the time. Women will even go to the dancefloor and rub their ass on Chads junk to get his attention. I think this "women don't approach" is the biggest lie sold to men that they somehow need to be proactive or they are volcel, when that's not how it works at all. If a girl would like you, then you would know it. She would make sure you know. YOU CAN'T JUST APPROACH A WOMAN AND MAKE HER LIKE YOU. THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS.

This lie is just promoted now by redpill pua cucks who want to sell you some cringe pickup artist lessons, or by toxic women who get enjoyment from rejecting men. PUA is unironically extremely dangerous to men, because being rejected is very harmful to the persons psyche, especially if it happens dozens or even hundreds of times. Don't fall for this grift, because it is unironically dangerous. These toxic women might even think that guys are pussies if they take the rejection personally

Women say they prefer confident guys who approach them, but somehow you have guys who approach hundreds of women without a single woman liking these guys. Because they don't care. Approaching can even make you look desperate.

If a woman likes you and finds you attractive, she approaches you. That's how women operate, when they see Chad they go after him.

Last edited:
It's not enough to be approached, you can turn them off by your autism. And sometimes it's hard to tell why exactly are you being approached

Bluepillers think that there is only a direct approach. Due to differences in psychology, females try to seduce man they like, not directly approach him ( although this also happens ).
They send signals of interest to the men they like all the time. they ask for help, they flirt with men they like, they make their bodies available for staring and even groping.
This is the complete opposite of how they treat men they find ugly.
If women like you, they make it obvious.
'B-but you're volcel for not hitting on m'ladies who clearly disgusted by your presence :soy:'.

some foid "approached" me some months ago, for study related stuff, still she didnt feel disgusted so we walked back to the metro together but then I tried to touch her and she was disgusted, i think it came off as groping for her.

did i ruin my ascension??

prob not cause later i got the info that she has a chad boyfriend

this is a good counter-argument to all the fags who shout 'volcel'

Brutally high iq

Nobody approaches me, as I look insane. That's what normie oppression will do to someone.

if a foid is attracted to you, she'll just tell you. The "giving hints" thing is a cope mostly.

If this ain’t the truth. Highly underrated point

You can make non-wealthy foids like you by betabuxxing

You can make non-wealthy foids like you by betabuxxing
lol, lmao even
you can make them like your money, not you. If you want to betabuxx, just go fuck prostitutes. It's more respectable since at least the whore leaves after that way.

lol, lmao even
you can make them like your money, not you. If you want to betabuxx, just go fuck prostitutes. It's more respectable since at least the whore leaves after that way.
If they want to keep the betabuxx flowing they will have to be nice to you

Correct. Girls will give indicators of interest.
But you have to act upon them or it all goes to waste.

I legitimately never had an indicator of interest from a foid, but I can spot them giving iois to other males ALL THE TIME.

Correct. Girls will give indicators of interest.
But you have to act upon them or it all goes to waste.

I legitimately never had an indicator of interest from a foid, but I can spot them giving iois to other males ALL THE TIME.
cope. A foid's indicator of interest is coming up to you and telling you that you're attractive. Any of this "playing with her hair" or "talking to you a lot" bullshit is such a cope.

cope. A foid's indicator of interest is coming up to you and telling you that you're attractive. Any of this "playing with her hair" or "talking to you a lot" bullshit is such a cope.
Just because it happens to you fakecel doesn't mean it's the rule, lmao.
Foids give indicators, they don't just walk up to strangers and say "you're attractive".

Even if foids aren’t directly approaching you telling you they wanna fuck out right, foids usually give signals and hints. And they are not like insanely subtle where it takes knowing Morse code to know if a girl likes you.

If a girl likes you, you would know. It’s obvious. If you have to wonder if she likes you, she definitely doesn’t. She’s already made it MUCH more obvious for another guy

Foids give indicators, they don't just walk up to strangers and say "you're attractive".
But they do. Note the: "I liked him on sight."

Wahmen

What makes this 10x more brutal is that fact that most men don't know about this because they have never experienced a girl liking them this much. Only chad knows about this. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
They even fight for Chad.

Being around women at all is unadvantageous. These whores know what they are doing:reeeeee:

High iq post :bigbrain: - approachpilled

If a woman likes you and finds you attractive, she approaches you.
Foids approach Chads to obtain his genes.

Foids are approached by betabuxxers, and auction off (a promise of) their remaining eggs to the highest bidder.

Betabuxxers compete for a scarce egg of a foid.

Foids compete for the scarce sperm of a Chad.

Foids do both. It's the dual mating strategy.

Not always. They can show parts of their body to Chad ( e.g. boobs ) or drop their hair as an invitation to sex.

GlassSoulfulCrow size restricted

i have made 196 approaches , 7 numbers but most have been flakes

i have made 196 approaches , 7 numbers but most have been flakes
B-but women like confident men who approach!!1! By approaching you already showed you are on your masculine frame brah and that you have balls brah..

just become chad or tyrone theory and get some bitches

It's not that she is playing hard to get, you are just hard to like.

Nothing works if you are not chad.

Just because it happens to you fakecel doesn't mean it's the rule, lmao.
they do, they just phrase it better

Yes, it's really not that hard if you're a 5/10+ popular normie guy. They don't end up being still virgins in their 20s and beyond for the most part anyway.

Don't know about that but I will say this if women like you they will make it easy for u and be very receptive in contrast to the hostile combative responses undesirables such as myself elicit.

So women strip in public instead of talking to someone they like?
I read story about Chad Catholic priest and he said that females tried to seduce him and some even showed naked boobs in Church.
I usually tend to believe people unless it's absolutely fantastic stories.

This is very true. I have a Chad friend and let me tell you the black pill is real. We used to workout together and women made it so obvious that they liked him. They would come up to him and begin chatting him up. One girl recommended a particular grip on a machine. Another time he was minding his own business and a girl approached him from across the gym to help her set up a shitty booty machine. Like how the fuck is he supposed to know how to work the butt blaster 5000? But I knew why they were doing this. They were very attracted to him. I also went to Uni with him. The biggest black pill moment was when I asked a girl for her number because we all were in a group project together. She was muslim and wore a head scarf. She said, “sorry I don’t give out my number to guys” I thought this was plausible considering her religion. I told my Chad friend about this and he said that she approached him not long ago and gave him her number and even began doing his homework. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: He’s a brown chad

if a foid is attracted to you, she'll just tell you. The "giving hints" thing is a cope mostly.

Anxious Jane, however, always manages to next to the tallest kid in the room, which is odd given he sits alone in an otherwise empty row of desks. When Tall Kid helps the teacher pick up classroom litter, Anxious Jane suddenly bolts up and quickly joins them. Aspie John remains seated due to anxiety. After some time, Tall Kid starts to sit with other kids in the classroom, leaving Anxious Jane sitting alone each day. He sits across from Aspie John.

Three years later...

Aspie John and Anxious Jane are in different Special Ed classrooms. Anxious Jane speaks of wanting to be in a "relationship" with Aspie John. There is a catch, however: Anxious Jane regularly wears ponytails and make-up for the Tall Kid in her new classroom. She would flirt with this man in class(Which frustrated her teacher) and would also chat with him over text and social media, all while sometimes making friendly gestures towards Aspie John in passing through the hallway.

Indeed and muh IOIs are cope. I have gotten them but did the girl say that she liked me? No so it didn’t help with anything at all
@Broly doxxed.

075a6113bcde475a4b64c21802f76881

This is very true. I have a Chad friend and let me tell you the black pill is real. We used to workout together and women made it so obvious that they liked him. They would come up to him and begin chatting him up. One girl recommended a particular grip on a machine. Another time he was minding his own business and a girl approached him from across the gym to help her set up a shitty booty machine. Like how the fuck is he supposed to know how to work the butt blaster 5000? But I knew why they were doing this. They were very attracted to him. I also went to Uni with him. The biggest black pill moment was when I asked a girl for her number because we all were in a group project together. She was muslim and wore a head scarf. She said, “sorry I don’t give out my number to guys” I thought this was plausible considering her religion. I told my Chad friend about this and he said that she approached him not long ago and gave him her number and even began doing his homework. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: He’s a brown chad
God damnnn

depends on the setup tbh. if you are in a bar or club, where foids are intoxicated, then yes.

also in some countries foids are higher inhib in general

Bluepillers think that there is only a direct approach. Due to differences in psychology, females try to seduce man they like, not directly approach him ( although this also happens ).
They send signals of interest to the men they like all the time. they ask for help, they flirt with men they like, they make their bodies available for staring and even groping.
'B-but you're volcel for not hitting on m'ladies who clearly disgusted by your presence :soy:'.
Pretty much this. Also you dont have to ask her out directly to know that she doesn't like you, if she is zero interested in talking with you and gives robotic replies, or she keeps distance and use excuses to leave, thats a clear no.

end me.

depends on the setup tbh. if you are in a bar or club, where foids are intoxicated, then yes.

also in some countries foids are higher inhib in general
they don't have to be intoxicated. They approach sober too

Foids approach Chads to obtain his genes.

Foids are approached by betabuxxers, and auction off (a promise of) their remaining eggs to the highest bidder.

Betabuxxers compete for a scarce egg of a foid.

Foids compete for the scarce sperm of a Chad.

Foids do both. It's the dual mating strategy.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

some foid "approached" me some months ago, for study related stuff, still she didnt feel disgusted so we walked back to the metro together but then I tried to touch her and she was disgusted, i think it came off as groping for her.

did i ruin my ascension??

prob not cause later i got the info that she has a chad boyfriend
theres 2 types of guys women will usually date. chad and mattress. chad is the goal the guy the girl wants. the mattress is a fall-back plan for if she doesn't get chad she can fall on the mattress to support her. u were the mattress