Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If women can lie to us with makeup we should be able to lie about our height

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If women can lie about their makeup then we should be able to lie about our height and say we’re taller than what we are a 5’11 guy should be able to say he’s 6’0 without being called out by women they lie to us with their makeup so why can’t we lie about our height It makes no difference

I say I'm 5'8,
which is a lie I'm 5'6.5,
but that still sucks,
no makeup for your height

Aren’t you 6’3?

If women can lie about their makeup then we should be able to lie about our height and say we’re taller than what we are a 5’11 guy should be able to say he’s 6’0 without being called out by women they lie to us with their makeup so why can’t we lie about our height It makes no difference
you could put something in your shoes, or take some big shoes to try to figure taller, butbfor experience, it don't do differences they are only attracted by guys taller than 1.80 meters (i'm european so i don't use feet, i'm 1,60 meters if this could make you understand the difference between me and others)

Everything a foid “has” to do to look attractive to men is a result of the male patriarchy, point out any hypocrisy with their argument and you’re the oppressor. The logic doesn’t go both ways though, short people got no reason to live

Also 5’10” and 5’11” dudes are the most spoiled mfs on earth, stfu you’re perfectly adequate height wise

A lot of guys already do but if your face is ugly it won't help. I have elevator shoes which bring me up to 6 feet. I don't get better treatment when I wear them.

A lot of guys already do but if your face is ugly it won't help. I have elevator shoes which bring me up to 6 feet. I don't get better treatment when I wear them.
What is your height without the shoes?