Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait : growing past the age of 15 and being average height or above

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you grow past the age of 15 and become average height or taller you’re a fakecel I’m more truecel than 99.9% of this forum I stopped growing at 15 years old and non NT manlet with no friends I’m not white either so I can’t JBWmax you fakecels got nothing on me I’m not even a normal weight either they should rename this site fakecels.is

Steroids actually grew me a few inches

I stopped growing when I was 13. Since I was blackpilled during my development as a fetus my body underwent a far earlier puberty than others

Steroids actually grew me a few inches
You think trt or something similar to this would replicate that (I know they’re technically still steroids but you get what I mean)

You think trt or something similar to this would replicate that (I know they’re technically still steroids but you get what I mean)
not if your done growing, trt just promotes sexual health after you get old theres not much other benefit

not if your done growing, trt just promotes sexual health after you get old theres not much other benefit
I still have time to grow. Dad is 5’10-5’11 mom is like 5’8 and I’m 5’8 or 5’7

I still have time to grow. Dad is 5’10-5’11 mom is like 5’8 and I’m 5’8 or 5’7
still a teen? Steroids are hard to use and it only really grows you when you used to have testosterone deficiency, if you had normal tesotsterone its not going to put some inches on you. If your still young you can try mk677, its a GH secretagogue that boost your igf-1

@Fat Link what do you think ?

still a teen? Steroids are hard to use and it only really grows you when you used to have testosterone deficiency, if you had normal tesotsterone its not going to put some inches on you. If your still young you can try mk677, its a GH secretagogue that boost your igf-1
Any nasty side effects to look out for? I’ll probably buy if I can’t get it prescribed from a doctor

Any nasty side effects to look out for? I’ll probably buy if I can’t get it prescribed from a doctor
its not a prescription drug, and you can byu it legally. Side effect of mk677 includes - hunger, water retention, and increased fasting blood sugar. Long term high dose use of mk677 can cause diabetes. Recommended dose is 20mg per day

its not a prescription drug, and you can byu it legally. Side effect of mk677 includes - hunger, water retention, and increased fasting blood sugar. Long term high dose use of mk677 can cause diabetes. Recommended dose is 20mg per day
Sorry for not clarifying. I meant hgh prescription

Sorry for not clarifying. I meant hgh prescription
u wont be able to get HGH presfription, even if you do it's a price you can't afford for long term, and GH only work when taken long term. Your best bet is to use Mk677, its a GH secretagogue so your body starts producing more indogenous GH

u wont be able to get HGH presfription, even if you do it's a price you can't afford for long term, and GH only work when taken long term. Your best bet is to use Mk677, its a GH secretagogue so your body starts producing more indogenous GH
You think it would be worth to risk side effects despite me not being able to lift to hopefully be normie height?

You think it would be worth to risk side effects despite me not being able to lift to hopefully be normie height?
theres barely side effect for mk677...

theres barely side effect for mk677...
Sorry for annoying questions but I’m assuming if I were to do something like trt they would be safe with eachother right

Sorry for annoying questions but I’m assuming if I were to do something like trt they would be safe with eachother right
trt and mk677 doesnt interact so there would be no complication

I was supposed to get to 5'8 but ended up at 5'4.
:feelsree:

Truecel trait: being @Reclusemaxer . It's over!