Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If we lived in a monogamous culture and looksmatching was a thing

N

Naturex1

Greycel
Would you set aside games to raise a family with her and contribute to society with a 9-5 job, if there was a job for you?
Being in a relationship and raising a family with both parties doing their share of work still contains challenges.
Would this make you happy? Would you prefer this to not having responsibilities and being single?

Last edited:
Only if she would not cuck me

Would you set aside games to raise a family with her and contribute to society with a 9-5 job, if there was a job for you?
Being in a relationship and raising a family with both parties doing their share of work still contains challenges.
Would this make you happy? Would you prefer this to not having responsibilities and being single?
no, games are more important than having shitty children and contributing to (((Society)))

no, games are more important than having shitty children and contributing to (((Society)))
no, (((games))) are more important than having (((shitty))) children and contributing to Society

Fixed that for you.

no, (((games))) are more important than having (((shitty))) children and contributing to Society

Fixed that for you.
yeah i know but still
children are worthless compared to the enjoyment i can get out of videogames

Yes definetly. People who cannot take the restrictions of monogamy or responsibility of parenthood have no right to complain about hypergamy or inceldom.

yeah i know but still
children are worthless compared to the enjoyment i can get out of videogames
The Jew wants you to believe that. You are literally wasting your time plugged into the matrix getting dopamine rushes for fake achievements.

Yeah keep wageslaving 14 hrs a day to make money only to spend it on games and enrich (((them))) you good goy.

Only if she is submissive, loyal and a good housewife.

But how would u know she wasn't 'settling' for you? And if u knew that how could u live with yourself? Hemsworth, Momoa, Cavill are still out there

Yeah keep wageslaving 14 hrs a day to make money only to spend it on games and enrich (((them))) you good goy.
Doesn't matter, anything you spend your money on will go to Jews ultimately
also i am neet so heh
jews don't get MY money
just other people's :feelzez: :feelsLSD: :feelshehe:

Only if she is submissive, loyal and a good housewife.
But how would u know she wasn't 'settling' for you? And if u knew that how could u live with yourself? Hemsworth, Momoa, Cavill are still out there
She wouldn't know about them.
If we lived in a monogamous culture, there would be no pretty boys for her to drool over, she will be too busy with being a good housewife and mother.