Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If we added additional subforums, which ones would you like to see?

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
I asked this a few months ago, but I didn't get many good suggestions.

A subforum to contain all cucktears/reddit related discussion

A hobbies and arts section would be nice. Place to share your craft, if you do any. Since most of us are copers, I'm sure there's a bunch of people here that are involved in art of some kind

- Sports-results and discussion (football or **sOcCeR“), ice-Hockey (and others but those 2 I know about)

- Foid rating sub-forum (this is not foid worship, it’s just being straight)

- i think I can think or more

One where I can post more than just text.

A subforum for bluepillers please

There are already enough imo

- Sports-results and discussion (football or **sOcCeR“), ice-Hockey (and others but those 2 I know about)

- Foid rating sub-forum (this is not foid worship, it’s just being straight)
That would be great, that way we have all the sports fan normtards + foid worshipping simps in one place and have an easier time banning them or putting them on ignore.

That would be great, that way we have all the sports fan normtards + foid worshipping simps in one place and have an easier time banning them or putting them on ignore.
Yeah watching sports is a small cope for me . It’s not foid-worshipping to rate foids, I’m simply straight and frustrated bc i can never have a gf.

You had a ton of good suggestions, just admit you're to lazy to code any of them. just like the years of well received suggestions in the suggestions sub forum jfl.

If you know what a good suggestion is, then surely you must have ideas of your own.

The forum doesn't have the kind of activity that would warrant further partitioning. The Lounge is off topic and has a very wide assortment of thread topics. It does the job well enough, tbhngl.

A subforum for oldcels (age 28+).

Sub forum for different languages

We don’t need any more subforums. This place is too obscure to get any sort of valuable discussion on any new boards. I’ve always just assumed the lounge fulfills the role of any sort of off topic subforum. Plus, it seems like many of the suggestions in this thread are just ways to try to break the rules by doing it on a new board. Just goes to show how far the userbase has declined.

Recursive subforum. Kind of brutal for the database though.

Foid beatings

Gaming too idk why we dont game online it would be so fun

Gaming too idk why we dont game online it would be so fun
men clubs must return, sad i dont have a console :feelsrope: over for neetcels

Drugs subform

i think what we have is already enough

1 waifubot coding and robotics forum
2 sex doll and parts forum

We should have a subforum for only based content. I wanna see some roasties get toasted like the good ole days.

Honestly make one so that we can not worship foids like that, but so that we can post foids for us to jerk off to, and we'll have discussions on which ones are hot etc.

I would like a cooming subforum. I value the opinion of fellowcels on what is good to coom to

A subforum to teach us how to tie a rope

And a subforum to teach us how to make money and seize the means of reproduction