Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if u have glasses u will never be respected

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
women wont think youre goodlooking and good at sex (all they care about)...........

men will think youre disabled (u practically are) and ignore ur presence and not respect u................

goodluck doing anything manly like riding motorcycle or shooting guns or playing sports with glasses... people will scoff at u

me? i just play vidya where no one knows my disability..... normies are evil.

Cope, if ur white glasses doesn't even matter, u can just SEAmaxx or go to certain places in europe to ascend, but if ur ethnics and glasses there is no ascending for you sweetheart goodbye

Cope, if ur white glasses doesn't even matter, u can just SEAmaxx or go to certain places in europe to ascend, but if ur ethnics and glasses there is no ascending for you sweetheart goodbye
thats only cause theyre tall dumb cuck

Depends on the glasses and on how you look/ carry urself, you can’t thugmaxx with glasses but you can act rich and sophisticated

Thank God for contacts. I look like a cartoon nerd with glasses

Thank God for contacts. I look like a cartoon nerd with glasses
this is what I was going to say wear contacts. Thank god I do not have bad eyesight yet. I look horrible and like that enough without glasses as is.

Being able to see is good :dafuckfeels:
I was already completely invisible to women before wearing glasses. So... seeing a blury mess sucks. Glasses it is.

women wont think youre goodlooking and good at sex (all they care about)...........

men will think youre disabled (u practically are) and ignore ur presence and not respect u................

goodluck doing anything manly like riding motorcycle or shooting guns or playing sports with glasses... people will scoff at u

me? i just play vidya where no one knows my disability..... normies are evil.
Daniel lamb max

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/JzooK1GuTIU

Do like me put them on your head, I have an ugly face but at least it is masculine, with glasses I just look like a weird serial killer

Also having bad vision distorts your face, + gives you magnified bug eyes and - gives you small beady rat eyes and face, I have -10 and myopia so it fucks up my face even worse then usual like a salvador dali painting

Do like me put them on your head, I have an ugly face but at least it is masculine, with glasses I just look like a weird serial killer

Also having bad vision distorts your face, + gives you magnified bug eyes and - gives you small beady rat eyes and face, I have -10 and myopia so it fucks up my face even worse then usual like a salvador dali painting
Thats so unfair man. I have almost -4 but I definitely feel for you. Do you know why your eyesight become this way? I always thought it was from being inside too much but there are people that game all day in their house and have perfect vision

Thats so unfair man. I have almost -4 but I definitely feel for you. Do you know why your eyesight become this way? I always thought it was from being inside too much but there are people that game all day in their house and have perfect vision
Like most subhuman traits I think it's usually a combination between genetic susceptibility paired with a bad environment.

I took this from a quick google search, you can look it up as well. I have known about this since almost 10 years.
"In some Asian countries, such as Singapore, Taiwan, and South Korea, the rate of myopia among young adults is over 80 per cent. “It's one of the clearest illustrations of the impact of modern life on our health,” Dr Thierry Bour, who leads France's National Syndicate of Ophthalmologists, told Euronews Next."

East asians being short sighted to such a degree is definitely a sign of a bad environment. Maybe asians had a higher genetic susceptibility to being short sighted than other races, and certainly there is genetic variability within a given race. But I think this here is a clear sign that the environment does indeed matter a lot.

I agre enough looo like a kind hearted geek if you wear glasses take them off and you'll look more intimidating especially if you have some muscle and are of average Height.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back