Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad love-song 'Strangers': blackpill lyric analysis

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
'Strangers' by Kenya Grace I heard today for the first time. Apparently it's big on TikTok and YouTube shorts. It is a Chad love-song, music where the lyrics are about how great the female singer's life was in Chad's presence, and probably bouncing on something of Chad's.

This thread will be my black pilled interpretation of the lyrics and I want to hear your interpretation of the lyrics.

I think this is covered over fair use, any agents on .is.

Analysis
"It always ends the same
when it was me and you
but every time I meet somebody new
its like de ja vu"

The first lyric introduces us to the theme of the song and that it is a Chad love-song. The singer is expressing that she is either not currently with Chad or Chad and her are an on-and-off sort of deal. In the lyric "its like de ja vu[sic]", she claims that every new male she meets is similar to the subject Chad, who herein we'll refer to as GigaChad. This algins with our view that women only see attractive men, or at least only want to meet attractive men.

"I swear they sound the same
Its like they know my skin
every word they say sounds just like him
and it goes like this"

This lyric reinforces the claim that she only is with similar men to GigaChad. By "every word they say sounds just like him", it might mean that these new Chads she are meeting are Chads indicated by deep, masculine, similar voices in similar pitch ranges. This leads us into the song's hook, which will give us a look into the intimate details of the meetings of GigaChad and the singer.

"we’ll get in ur car and you’ll lean to kiss me
we’ll talk for hours
and lie on the back seat"

There is something to unpack in the hook. So, it's exlicit. The singer enters GigaChad's vehicle, GigaChad, likely due to a high testosterone and a high sex drive and positive reeinforcement, iniciates the intimacy. As this is part of the hook, we can presume the singer remembers this fondly, and it being the highlights of their time together.

"and lie on the back seat", let's not kid here, more is happening than just lying on backseat of Chad's Toyota Corrolla. We know that women, though some are open about it and more so today, overall women try to downplay how much sex they have. That's likely why these lyrics are an obvious suggestion and not elicit like the previous two lines of this lyric.

"Then one random night
when everything changes
You wont reply and we’ll go back to strangers"

GigaChad is ghosting the singer. This suggests that GigaChad is finished with this item, the singer, in his rotation, and the singer proclaims this is a repeated pattern in the previous lyric "it always ends the same". GigaChad will likely be back for another round, but he has other items that need attending to, and his Toyota Corrolla mustn't have great mileage, have to get those fucks per mile up.

"it’s something that I hate
how everyones disposable
now every time I date somebody
new I feel vulnerable"

Oh, this lyric just typifies the average young and modern woman's life. It show how fast their lives are, how she thinks SHE'S the victim, "how everyones (women, not ugly men, just women, THINK OF THE WOMEN) disposable", how she is uncertain that the next Chad she's with will be faithful, unlike GigaChad. This lyric made me the most angry. It's actually hilarious how discordant this was to me. It was like an alien telling me how gravity is different in galaxy #12352

"that it’ll never change &
it will just stay like this never ending
dating breaking up
and it goes like this"

I'm running out of steam here. You can probably guess, we already know, never ending dating breaking up blah blah CHAD'S COCK, CC, only good looking men, They don't care if you're not good looking. YOU DON't Exist if you're not good looking.

"when we spoke for months did u ever mean it?
how can they say that this is love?
when it goes like this"

Okay last line. GigaChad is lying and his looks make her panties overflow at the thought of them being exlusive. "They", here is probably TikTok, or other women who also are riding the CC sharing a few good looking guys. They also somehow believe in love.

Also I guess the woman who posted this doesn't know the difference between its and it's.
This went to shit because I pressed ctrl + enter accidently and the post published before it was finished.

Last edited:
EP

Mr Burns is still more lucky than us tho, Richmaxxed old fart that gets hoes

View attachment 953807
Mr Burns is still more lucky than us tho, Richmaxxed old fart that gets hoes
Just be at death's door and rich theory? Just experience 99% of your life full of inceldom and hatred, then spend 1% of your life with a gold-digging whore who doesn't care about you and is sleeping with Chad unbeknownst to you.

Just be at death's door and rich theory? Just experience 99% of your life full of inceldom and hatred, then spend 1% of your life with a gold-digging whore who doesn't care about you and is sleeping with Chad unbeknownst to you.
OFC, But atleast he get smoochies