Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel if u are truly blackpilled u wont be that sad

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
do u guys ever JFL at EVERYTHING IN LIFE? when im just thinking about how ridiculous this world is, JFL @ everything :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: start laughing out loud.

years have gone by when i was near to tears thinking about blackpill, crying about the fact that i would never have my dream (family, kids, love etc.) but recently i have completely lost my mind, laughing like a maniac when reading blackpill threads, catfish experiments, or other ridiculous stories, and not caring about femoids at all anymore.

in addition every month the world becomes increasingly weird. after i nearly died in the hospital last year, everything became infinitely more fucked globally lol i must have died in my own timeline and came to this bizarre timeline: the news is more ridiculous every week, from school shootings, poop throwing femoids, princes marrying mixed race old divorcee ladies. whats next? its lifefuel for sure, we dont have to wait many weeks between each happening. how can u be sad if theres always some crazy news out to cope with?

recently i dont even care anymore. not about getting laid, girls, or anytihng. i just want to maximize copes.

i think biggest sadness comes from those times when ur beliefs got shattered. but if u truly give up hope, u can actually enjoy stuff again.

"recently i dont even care anymore. not about getting laid, girls, or anytihng. i just want to maximize copes." that's me except I am maximizing looksmaxing, hopecel tbh tbh

Yeah the problem is that from a young age men are sold the dream of finding a girl, marrying her, having kids and creating a family. And that dream manifests itself through our formative years. So when that is shattered, it is difficult to take. The real way to cope with inceldom is to accept that the love/marriage/family concept doesn't apply to ugly males and that we were all born and are living in a bad period in time; you were dealt with a bad hand. You can take solace in the fact that you are not alone in this situation.

All you can do is laugh...there is so much misery and bad people out there its crazy.

"recently i dont even care anymore. not about getting laid, girls, or anytihng. i just want to maximize copes." that's me except I am maximizing looksmaxing, hopecel tbh tbh
ive been hitting the gym hard too (gained 5kg muscle) and went to a black barber, and im growing out my beard. feels good to cope like that actually. what looksmax are u working on?

Why does every thread you post sound like you are being chased by around the city by a Isis death squad and need to QuickTime right something up before you get beheaded? :lul::lul:

Why does every thread you post sound like you are being chased by around the city by a Isis death squad and need to QuickTime right something up before you get beheaded? :lul::lul:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

its so over for me, JUST BE BIPOLAR THEORY :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswow::feelswow::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelzez::feelzez::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelscry::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nope, by definition you aren't sufficiently blackpilled if you aren't sad.

Incels have nothing to look forward to so either you're suicidal, ERicidal, or you're bluepilled

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

its so over for me, JUST BE BIPOLAR THEORY :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswow::feelswow::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelzez::feelzez::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelscry::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
You will get a mood swing in no time and then the depression will kick in boyo. :/ The Jfl at everything attitude doesn't work forever.

Beware.

You will get a mood swing in no time and then the depression will kick in boyo. :/ The Jfl at everything attitude doesn't work forever.

Beware.
yep its gonna be a bad one incoming lol but i might aswell ride the high for now

Lugubrious: mournful, dismal, or gloomy, especially in an affected, exaggerated, or unrelieved manner. That is my sense of humor. I slowly developed a very macabre and misanthropic sense of humor to help deal with the pain of existence.

For me, human agony is hilarious. The idea that we exist primarily to endure suffering, and yet still keep this delusion that life is good going... it's so preposterous that I love it.

I can agree with OP on this one, after some time you can get used to stuff and sort of "enjoy" the ride, or not

I can agree with OP on this one, after some time you can get used to stuff and sort of "enjoy" the ride, or not
at a certain point u just have to "get over it". no point in crying every day in a pool of despair over a fate u cannot change anyway

True, I'm rarely sad after being blackpilled. More disgusted and can laugh at how fucked up things are.

Nope, by definition you aren't sufficiently blackpilled if you aren't sad.

Incels have nothing to look forward to so either you're suicidal, ERicidal, or you're bluepilled

kek theirs alot to be mad at / but i understand what youre saying about bursting out laughing about bullshit death is funny