Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If trannyism expands and stays entrenched the incel situation can get a lot worse.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Apparently tranny groomers are also targetting foidlings. So if a foid is not a foidy foid like Kim Kardashian or something and the foid likes male things like sports or playing with toy cars the trannys brainwash the foidling into thinking it is a male. The foid eventually becomes a tranny incel and a male doesnt get a foid it otherwise would’ve gotten if it weren’t for the trannys.

I already knew trannys were targeting babycels to become trannys but I didn’t know they were targeting foidlings as well. Thank Allah I wasn’t born during these times where trannys have free reign.

This trans behavior is so unusual to me. It shall fix itself soon.

It's fun to sit back and watch the degenerate carnage. Not much else to say, really. I have to find joy in such things, after all.
This tbh

I'm still amazed by how the normies find ways to ruin their easy lives for no reason. Meanwhile we were cursed at birth and just try to exist the best as we can.

This degeneracy is a useful tool for the globohomo-supporting elites and corporations; more hypergamy and further division and deterioration of society is just fine for them, as it gives them space to expand into further power... :society:

I wouldn't be surprised if more and more of those mentally ill crossdressers were prevalent on the site; there's only the pushing of globohomo narratives of moral degeneracy and foid-worshipping causing the relaxing of other regular social norms to blame for it... :feelswhat:

JFL at anyone believing it's natural or otherwise beneficial to the human body to do such a thing, especially those who would advocate it for subhumans; unfortunately, there's no sign of them subsisting or lowering in number in the coming years. :feelsclown:

This degeneracy is a useful tool for the globohomo-supporting elites and corporations; more hypergamy and further division and deterioration of society is just fine for them, as it gives them space to expand into further power... :society:
It also makes money for them. Once a child has been brainwashed they get thousands from hormones and surgeries

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back