Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If Tinder bots exist, why do some incels get 0 matches?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Shouldn't all incels get at least a few tinder matches? do the bots have some way of detecting 2/10 dudes and not even giving them likes?

No bot likes for subhumans.

>tfw even bots think i'm too subhuman

in all seriousness, people with more than half a braincell can tell whether a match was made by a bot or not, thus making it not count

Algorithms, dude. I doubt you wouldn't get any matches. You mog.

>tfw even bots think i'm too subhuman

in all seriousness, people with more than half a braincell can tell whether a match was made by a bot or not, thus making it not count
can they? how so?

also how do you know if it's say, a catfish or not?

do seriously people exist with 0 likes? A match and a like is different

ive gotten matches with scammers who were advertising their online site.
Also the few matches i got instantly removed me when i messaged

no skynet for your face.

I've gotten matches with 2-3 girls and no one ended up replying back. You need minimum 50 matches to convert it to a lay. People like Amnesia probably get like 100 matches everyday.

I've gotten matches with 2-3 girls and no one ended up replying back. You need minimum 50 matches to convert it to a lay. People like Amnesia probably get like 100 matches everyday.
yeah bingo, need a fuckload to convert.

i think most people on this forum have said they've gotten a few matches, some was by frauding pics

but a few oddly said they got 0 matches
no skynet for your face.
skynet?

i get matches from bots sometimes

when i used tinder, i got zero matches.
i could usually tell when someone was a "bot" because they had little to no bio, and only had 1 or 2 pics.
I never swiped right on SUPER attractive women cause i knew 9/10 times they would be a dumb bot
the few times i did get a "match" with a woman, either she would never reply to me, or when they did once in a while, they would say "accidental swipe"
leading me to believe the ones that never replied, were also accidental swipes.
which is why i tell people "i was on tinder for 2 years, and got zero matches"

when i used tinder, i got zero matches.
i could usually tell when someone was a "bot" because they had little to no bio, and only had 1 or 2 pics.
I never swiped right on SUPER attractive women cause i knew 9/10 times they would be a dumb bot
the few times i did get a "match" with a woman, either she would never reply to me, or when they did once in a while, they would say "accidental swipe"
leading me to believe the ones that never replied, were also accidental swipes.
which is why i tell people "i was on tinder for 2 years, and got zero matches"
makes sense

never got a like before using my actual face I tested to see if it was a shadowban with different faces and phone numbers but they get likes so idk

I've got zero matches during certain times on tinder. Then I'd uninstall and reinstall after a while and maybe get a match or two after a week of swiping.

I didn't get matched with bots either. I got accidental matches, in that they unmatch after a few seconds.

i got 5 matches in 6 month, they removed me when i messaged them. My picture is 4/10.

Because incels are so down the card of males that their profiles are basically buried in nothingland. Not even bots see them.

I think you don't count bots as matches. I've gotten a clear fake matches before and immediately it messages me an automated link to a camwhore website and that doesn't count as a match.

Dunno. I got 0 in 2 months. It's over.

no bot for your face cocksucker

The only time I had a profile on a dating app 50% of my likes were obvious bots, the other half was mainly North African girls who probably swipe right on any white dude tbhngl