Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If this many men were forced into inceldom just 10 years ago we would have ERs on the daily

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
It's amazing how fast we've become desensitized to hypergamy. The graphs show the sharp incline in male sexlessness started in about 2008 with the explosion in social media.

Men from 50 years ago would have gone on genocide crusades if they were as incel as they are now.

this. 10s fucked up everything.

maybe we should do what they would have done :feelshmm:

maybe we should do what they would have done :feelshmm:
538CE016 E19A 48C8 8CFD 4A8CE56C6DFE

The dark days began after 2012. The world ended.

Increasing soy levels are to blame, it's why they attack "toxic masculinity" every time somebody goes ER and tell everyone who isn't feeling great to see a female therapist.

The greatest incel rampage was the entire viking era. Viking niggas raping and pillaging the world because all of the ladies in their homeland only went after the Chads.

The greatest incel rampage was the entire viking era. Viking niggas raping and pillaging the world because all of the ladies in their homeland only went after the Chads.
Jfl vikings were only composed of stacies, gigachads, and chads. When they invaded Britain, instead of getting scared, the local foids there got wet of single chads coming

Bro we're going to be calling today the good old days 10 years from now.

Wrong.
Natural selection dictates our ugliness will not get us laid.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That's not fair to say. A lot of our ancestors would've been naturally selected if they had to live their lives in the world of online dating.

Nature is retarded, it doesn't care how smart or how good people are just who can fuck the most. It's not even a matter of better genes.

That's not fair to say. A lot of our ancestors would've been naturally selected if they had to live their lives in the world of online dating.

Nature is retarded, it doesn't care how smart or how good people are just who can fuck the most. It's not even a matter of better genes.
Let me ask.
Have you swallowed the blackpill or are you still trying to learn the blackpill?

It's amazing how fast we've become desensitized to hypergamy. The graphs show the sharp incline in male sexlessness started in about 2008 with the explosion in social media.

Men from 50 years ago would have gone on genocide crusades if they were as incel as they are now.

The copes are so much greater now then 10 years ago. You can now simulate sex with virtual reality. Just get a onahole with some lube inside and put on your HTC vine for visual stimulation.

Does it seem like women are trying to spite men with their choices? Like it's a conscious thing they're doing to fuck everybody over?

Wrong.
Natural selection dictates our ugliness will not get us laid.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Culture and environment do play a role. Otherwise, how do you explain the fact that our incel genes managed to survive? It's not all about genetics, the blackpill makes a lot more sense as a sociological theory, than as biological one.

Cope, we don't even have them now.

Go GS (George Sodini)
The dark days began after 2012. The world ended.
Extremely accurate! I was 18 and my life was over nothing good ever came after 2012.

Reading comprehension. I'm saying that we've been desensitized to the issue.

But many people here are full of rage, not dicensitivised at all, yet nobody goes ER.

I'm not talking about the non-angry/cuck incels, but even the angry ones don't go ER.

Last edited:
Go GS (George Sodini)

Extremely accurate! I was 18 and my life was over nothing good ever came after 2012.
This

I had fun until 2012

But many people here are full of rage, not dicensitivised at all, yet nobody goes ER.

I'm not talking about the non-angry/cuck incels, but even the angry ones don't go ER.
I was chill and would rage quietly at home when triggered by cunt parents or some online trash. too impotent to actually even say anything most of the time. then recently started seeing my short fuse. it's pure shit. like I can apparently snap for a second or two and be completely out of control. though just scream/curse. no self control, completely surprised myself. who knows how this will devolve

Things will continue to get worse but videogames, tv, and the internet make men docile.

No we wouldn't.

Culture and environment do play a role. Otherwise, how do you explain the fact that our incel genes managed to survive? It's not all about genetics, the blackpill makes a lot more sense as a sociological theory, than as biological one.
The reason our incel genes survived is that because in the old days, there is no such thing as instant messaging, social media, etc. Foids can only meet men in their area.
Of course the chads get to breed first. But after all the chads have been taken by a foid, other foids are then forced to breed with the sub-humans or suffer being alone forever.

The reason our incel genes survived is that because in the old days, there is no such thing as instant messaging, social media, etc. Foids can only meet men in their area.
Of course the chads get to breed first. But after all the chads have been taken by a foid, other foids are then forced to breed with the sub-humans or suffer being alone forever.
So you do acknowledge the influence of non strictly biological factors.

maybe if all already happened the incel rebellion will have ended and a better society would take place now

So you do acknowledge the influence of non strictly biological factors.
Yes. But I am also not discrediting thr biological aspect. As I said that chad gets to breed first.