Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If this isn't proof that personality means shit. I don't know WTF it is, chad deal drugs in front with foid yet she still flirts with him

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I came across this video, a chad or high-tier normie doing UBER pretends to be dealing drugs in front is passengers.

This blond foid get in the car and she IMMEDIATELY starts flirting with HIM, WTF!!!!!!!!!!
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Then the guy starts dealing huge bags of weed in front of HER, IN HIS FUCKING FACE. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yet she seems to be more aroused instead of scared, she almost UNDRESSES in front of HIM.!!

WTF!!! WHAT UNIVERSE IS THIS!!! WTF People think we are the problem!!!
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Wtf even bother to be honest
:feelsbadman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPS01fpzy5k

Proff1

Proff2

I mean drug-dealing is attractive to women

seems like a shitty staged normie video tbh but dn care enough to watch

what's wrong with drug-dealing though? wish I was a drug dealer in high school.

foids bumming free drugs off of men is similar to betabuxx

Subhuman zombie-looking fuckers can pull unbelievable numbers of attractive girls by being drug dealers.
One of the most legit methods of ascension.

I mean drug-dealing is attractive to women
Cool only in countries where you don't get dismembered alive or horrifically tortured to death or tossed into an acid barrel alive with some of your limbs cut off while alive.
Drug dealers outside the americas get off too easy, they don't even have guns to defend themselves from the police.

This seems fake. Yet, the question of w*men choosing drug dealers seems interesting since it certainly denies the claim that "w*men actually like nice guys"

Now, do w*men that allow drug dealers to achieve sexual success do it for the individual person in question or for the drug? Maybe both. My theory is that, as a w*men, what you chooses defines you as a person (just like Joseph de Maistre´s phrase: every nation gets the government it deserves, every foid gets the male it deserves.

Being a drug-dealer in lower stratums of society (lumpenproletariat and lumpenbourgeoisie) allows you to achieve a certain level status, in this sense, the status theory serves here as a microcosm of social relations rather than a macro-social analysis of society, status is relatively defined by small groups, communities, subclasses, and classes. In this sense, I think LMS is more accurate that the physicalist reductionism of some people here.

Drug dealer = good personality trait.

you could say personality matters but it’s the opposite of what normies imply when they say it. High test, confrontational, immoral, criminal, prone to violence.. things like that constitute what foids regard as a good personality.
Fr. Nobody gets more pussy than drug dealers in high school

Last edited:
The western culture encourages substance abuse and dealers are viewed as saints rather than criminals. If a chad also happens to be a drug dealer, a western foid would only find him more attractive.

These videos are fake.

Women like assholes. If you're too nice, you get ignored. Nice guys finish last, eh?

Looks fake but regardless anything chad does is perceived in a positive light, he could take a shit on the middle of the road and women will lick it like there's no tomorrow.

I came across this video, a chad or high-tier normie doing UBER pretends to be dealing drugs in front is passengers.

This blond foid get in the car and she IMMEDIATELY starts flirting with HIM, WTF!!!!!!!!!!
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Then the guy starts dealing huge bags of weed in front of HER, IN HIS FUCKING FACE. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yet she seems to be more aroused instead of scared, she almost UNDRESSES in front of HIM.!!

WTF!!! WHAT UNIVERSE IS THIS!!! WTF People think we are the problem!!!
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Wtf even bother to be honest
:feelsbadman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPS01fpzy5k

View attachment 467193

View attachment 467195

I think what is truly a good personality to them is the opposite of what society portrays it to be

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back