Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If this forum had no posting incentive (cool colors/stars/postcount) and you still wanna postmax, you should be allowed to postmax.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
@Ritalincel and @-BrettyBoy- did a lot of postmaxxing. They were banned for it.

But I don't think they did it just to be the guy with the big post count. So despite their postmaxxing I really liked them. Because they postmaxxed to be funny. And they were funny. And "funny" has value. They're contributing "funny" to the forum, if only an eccentric kind of funny.

But some people aren't trying to be funny, they just want a big post count. That contributes nothing of value to the forum. It's not interesting or funny. And they wouldn't do it if they weren't rewarded for it. So what if that reward was taken away? I'm not suggesting it should be, but let's imagine for a second post count didn't count for anything. No karma, no leaderboard, no stars, no colors, nothing. Who would still be postmaxxing, and why? It must be for good reason.

Meta & Feedback is a section of the website incels.co

I would because if I’m spending a lot of time on the forum then i’ll post a lot.

"XD" and "I see" x 1000 = funny

I have to agree

You can't say to be honest, only tbh
But if you put more words it makes it seem like more effort in what you are saying even though it’s just drawn out pointless shit, much like this sentence that I am deliberately trying to put more words in to accomplish that.

But if you put more words it makes it seem like more effort in what you are saying even though it’s just drawn out pointless shit, much like this sentence that I am deliberately trying to put more words in to accomplish that.
Dodges ban via long posting, smart

At least the retarded postmaxxing is contained in offtopic.

@-BrettyBoy- did a lot of postmaxxing. They were banned for it.

But I don't think they did it just to be the guy with the big post count
Yes he did, didnt he say multiple times that he was only postmaxxing for the sake of getting a red name color?

Yes he did, didnt he say multiple times that he was only postmaxxing for the sake of getting a red name color?

Did he? Disappointing, if true. I follow him on Twitter and he has interesting things to say there.

Particularly tragic. He had things of value to contribute. But he just didn't, because it was faster not to. If only people could be a little more patient, they might find they have quality in themselves.

Just get rid of all ranks and stars theory, hmm I don’t think serge would like that

Comical. Ha!Ha! XD :p
Cs6G7CP

Now I feel preasured to explain the joke, i don't like this. Shame on you for making me feel uncomfortable, tbh.
I don't care tbh tbh ngl, I'm an awful person

@Ritalincel and @-BrettyBoy- did a lot of postmaxxing. They were banned for it.

But I don't think they did it just to be the guy with the big post count. So despite their postmaxxing I really liked them. Because they postmaxxed to be funny. And they were funny. And "funny" has value. They're contributing "funny" to the forum, if only an eccentric kind of funny.

But some people aren't trying to be funny, they just want a big post count. That contributes nothing of value to the forum. It's not interesting or funny. And they wouldn't do it if they weren't rewarded for it. So what if that reward was taken away? I'm not suggesting it should be, but let's imagine for a second post count didn't count for anything. No karma, no leaderboard, no stars, no colors, nothing. Who would still be postmaxxing, and why? It must be for good reason.
ye i think postmaxxers who dont have any value apart from wanting to get higher postcount for themselves should be banned.

all of the postmaxxers rn should be banned apart from @Personalityinkwell and @TheSecondComing they're the only ones who r ever actually funny and sometimes they actually do put effort into their posts unlike the others who litterally never make threads and never add value or put effort into tings.

ye i think postmaxxers who dont have any value apart from wanting to get higher postcount for themselves should be banned.

all of the postmaxxers rn should be banned apart from @Personalityinkwell and @TheSecondComing they're the only ones who r ever actually funny and sometimes they actually do put effort into their posts unlike the others who litterally never make threads and never add value or put effort into tings.
tbh I'm based

tbh. Mods complain about postmaxxing and spam but it would go away if they STOPPED REWARDING IT! Its like getting mad at a dog misbehaving but giving it treats everytime it misbehaves.

well if I were the mods I'd just remove the colors but I feel like they still add so much fun