Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If this doesn't convince you that women are demonic creatures, nothing will

But remember we're the ones who are evil.

0 (zero) - the percentage of effort that she did to improve herself

200% - the percetange he was willing to do to improve himself

he is dead

she lives on

---
life = fair?

imagine being the brother of this fella?

i would invest every breathing minute into rendering her life a living hell

i would go great length to make her obsolete

Apparently someone linked the post to /r9k/ on 4chan and now people are leaving blackpilled comments.

women do not care about anything but themselves. its actually unbelievable how little empathy they have towards guys. guy loves you and wants you to love him back? weakness

AWALT AWALT AWALT AWALT AWALT

GODDAMN IT ANOTHER INNOCENT MALE DIES FROM AN EVIL CHEATING ROASTIE WHORE!

IF I FIND HER I WILL REMIND HER OF THE CRIMES SHE HAD DONE MAKE HER LIFE A LIVING HELL:rage::feelsree:

Also a reminder that even if you do get a femoid, if you aren't on your game and "interesting" 24/7, she'll leave you.
Ignore my raging autism, where I say Awalt

But yea, it is ALL WESTERN WOMEN, because eastern women(w/o western influence) are much better

She will indeed. She's typical too.

They don't have a concept of shame, or loyalty. They'll stab you in the back in a second if the opportunity arises to trade up. If any incel manages to get an LTR, remember that you're living with a wild animal, and keep good control of her.

They don't have a concept of shame, or loyalty. They'll stab you in the back in a second if the opportunity arises to trade up. If any incel manages to get an LTR, remember that you're living with a wild animal, and keep good control of her.
Briffault's law is real.

He had to take a year out before his final year because he was so depressed but he basically let the year pass without trying to get better. He would lay in his bed all day until I came to see him. It was at this point that I had to admit I just wasn't attracted to him

women hate needy guys, yeah she may be a cunt but this guy exhibited blue pill cucked behavior, it was unavoidable she would go looking for a better chad dick.

wrong to brand women as a whole. not defending this cunt, but there is scum from every spectrum, be it gender religion or race. this really isn't any different than citing a crime case with a black guy and condemning the entire race for his actions. this girls definitely a mega cunt though
Ok, gay retard.

She will stop caring within a couple weeks and live the rest of her life with no guilt, trust me.
More like a day at most. One of my counselors had a client suicide and she was basically fine in a couple hours.

Legit teared up a little after reading that. How people can be so callous towards those suffering from mental illness is astounding. Why do I come to these fucking forums..I always leave depressed

Could be professional LARPING. Used to be pastime for me on Reddit.

DON't FORGET THAT THE ORIGINAL BOYO WAS ALSO TALL, HANDSOME AND LIFTING.

HE JUST DIDN'T HAVE MONEY AND NEEDED LOVE

BUT SHE FOUND SOMEONE ON TINDER WHO HAD THE SAME SHIT + $$$$$$$

AND THOUGHT SHE IS ENTITLED TO IT

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FOID

I HOPE SHE NEVER SLEEPS UNTIL THE REST OF HER DAYS

I HOPE SHE GETS DEMONS IN HER HEAD FOREVER

I HOPE SHE GETS AID AND PUMPED AND DUMPED BY EVERY GUY SHE EVER MEETS UNTIL SHE IS 40 AND INFERTILE

I HOPE SHE FUCKING DIES ALONE LIKE A DOG

THIS IS WHAT SHE DESERVES

-----------

TINDER + THIS WHORE KILLED A YOUNG MAN

THEY SHOULD BE SUED BY THE FAMILY

THIS IS INDEED NOT A SUICIDE IT'S A MURDER
beautiful words brother, i hope this roastie rots in hell

Tinder REEEEEEEEEEEEE. Most evil creation