Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If things aren't coming naturally to you it's OVER

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
in nature you're not meant to work for things.
they come to you.

View: https://youtu.be/m8wxNNXd0lA?t=186

Adachi stated it perfectly. Any effort is just "muh bootstraps", and pure boomer tier cope

If you're an incel and not currently dead you're ccoping

If you're an incel and not currently dead you're ccoping
tenor.gif

I've been playing persona 3, I wanna do this with an actual gun.
071213_p3p_021.jpg

The only thing that comes naturally to me is failure

If you have to try, its over. Even normies in high school didn't have to try

Brutal determinism pill but then again jews have made a lot of men incel but then again it's a jews nature to do wrong so determinism again

in nature you're not meant to work for things.
they come to you.

View: https://youtu.be/m8wxNNXd0lA?t=186

Adachi stated it perfectly. Any effort is just "muh bootstraps", and pure boomer tier cope

This tbh

Beyond sex, it really does feel as if some things just fell into place, like a glove etc etc

Id probably rope if I was fat, unhealthy, complete Retard etc

I would neck myself if I were @LastGerman or @Napoleon de Geso IQ level.

The foid saying "That's complete BS" :soy::soy: got me.
My sides lmao.

This tbh

Beyond sex, it really does feel as if some things just fell into place, like a glove etc etc

Id probably rope if I was fat, unhealthy, complete Retard etc

I would neck myself if I were @LastGerman or @Napoleon de Geso IQ level.
tbh

brutal persona pill never played the game tbhngl

brutal persona pill never played the game tbhngl
Quite honestly, it never began

It's one thing being a genetic failure when it comes down to holes.

You cant even earn the right to live a privileged life if you're stupid and inept at learning things, maintaining your own income, and being someone's 9to5 subordinate.

You cant even earn the right to live a privileged life if you're stupid and inept at learning things, maintaining your own income, and being someone's 9to5 subordinate.
brutal

Damn adachi is blackpilled af

Rise and the other guys are exactly like ITfags

just chuck a bitch through a television screen theory

If you have to try, its over. Even normies in high school didn't have to try
This is correct. Normies tend to ascend during high-school/college.

not only are things not coming naturally, but you get gaslighted over it too, with people telling you you're "dropping out of society" on purpose or some shit

It is over if you are struggling with basic stuff.

not only are things not coming naturally, but you get gaslighted over it too, with people telling you you're "dropping out of society" on purpose or some shit

The funny thing is, the people who tell us to work hard on even basic stuff have an easy time and everything happens naurally for them.

View: https://youtu.be/m8wxNNXd0lA?t=385

check out that part

"people can't live alone". "if you give in and sever your ties to society it will naturally become hard to live in"

except for the fact that us incels have been ostracized from society against our will

jfl at all the chads and stacies who have innate talent and good looks putting Adachi down and telling him is worldview is flawed JFL retards you're the exact reason he thinks that way.

Of course the people who disagree with him are all good-looking and popular :feelskek:
I bought the game on Steam, and I already knew I'd play as the bad guys

and also driving. if you can't drive it's over @LastGerman

and also driving. if you can't drive it's over @LastGerman
If he is legitimately that retarded then I am truly sorry. But on another matter, you dont need a driver's license to get laid.

He should be getting laid, the fact that he doesn't means he has other more concerning issues beyond not being able to drive.

If he is legitimately that retarded then I am truly sorry. But on another matter, you dont need a driver's license to get laid.

He should be getting laid, the fact that he doesn't means he has other more concerning issues beyond not being able to drive.

But you are right though. If you are too retarded to learn even basic things, you are life is just over and this goes beyond females:

I thought @tehgymcel420 was middle eastern
He is North African, since he's Egyptian. He, however, lives in the US. And he has white skin and hazel/green eyes. He's also 6ft tall. A mogger!

He is North African, since he's Egyptian. He, however, lives in the US. And he has white skin and hazel/green eyes. He's also 6ft tall. A mogger!
no he lives in egypt i thought