Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The way to ascend from material world is for things to stop "mattering" to you

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★
Matter (noun) = Matter (verb)

Ever noticed how the entire teachings of Christ boils down to "Thou must give no fucks about anyTHING in the material realm"

"Love everyone & everything" basically means love the ugly, it's easy to love something that fits beauty standards which stem from our animalistic nature and intensified by modern world ruled by servants of devil, "Loving" the ugly means not having any negative feelings towards anything

The 7 deadly sins:

Pride & envy --> Do not give a fuck about your position in the hierarchy of things whether high or low, do not want to be above others and do not hate being below

Wrath --> Being angry at anything means you're giving a fuck, you aren't liking things the way they are

Greed --> Do not give a fuck about "missing out" and do not want more

Gluttony --> Don't give a fuck about feeling hungry and not having delicious food in your belly

Sloth --> Don't seek comfort and don't give a fuck about being uncomfortable

Lust --> Do not give a fuck about shapes and forms that'd translate to sexual stimulation, don't try to own beauty, don't be insecure about your looks

Devil is beautiful, God is ugly, to love God means to love the ugliest most horrendous most disgusting most grotesque looking thing, Does it bother you that God isn't pretty? then you don't really love God

L
G

Predators & more devilish beings are usually better looking & more majestic than docile herbivore cucks

Devil hates jokes & absurdity, he wants us to be "serious about the matter", obsessive & unhappy, when he realized he can't change the joker nature of humans he shifted the tone of "jokes" through media to cruel insensitive insults towards people's uncontrollable appearance, pseudo-jokes like "hahaha short men" makes people sensitive about their material appearance instead of going above and detaching from the BS which jokes were supposed to do, that's why social media is poison

You should also stop caring about death, but not because of being tired of the way things are, but because "life" was never of any importance to you

This entire post is cope btw because there's nothing except the material world, muh ascend TO fucking what? this world is all there is and all there'll ever be, and why would you even wanna ascend? I thought nothing mattered to you anyways

It's all 100% true, and you can't do shit about it. It is best to stop giving a shit because it doesn't give a shit about you

Chad goes to heaven and us to hell as a further fuck you. *if it even exists

It's all 100% true, and you can't do shit about it. It is best to stop giving a shit because it doesn't give a shit about you
Blackpill taught us that romantic "love" and connection is fake and it's all just materialistic "likes"

Blackpill taught us that romantic "love" and connection is fake and it's all just materialistic "likes"
Blackpill goes beyond dating, it's about realism applied to everything.

giving up those sins, if possible, is supposed to be a mental suicide from the material realm, the only realm. isn't that good because now you don't suffer anymore from it?

Last edited:
Blackpill goes beyond dating, it's about realism applied to everything.
It's mostly about dating tho, I wouldn't care about tolerating a long brutal day of "lookism" if at the end of the day I could go home and have sex with my beautiful wife

It's mostly about dating tho, I wouldn't care about tolerating a long brutal day of "lookism" if at the end of the day I could go home and have sex with my beautiful wife
true, but that's still kinda a cope to escape it all and find something to look forward to

Nobody wants to admit it but God has favorites. The weak minded and subservient are his least favorite, and the strong and brave are his most favorite. Unironically we all need God in our lives or else we're no better then a mindless animal who fucks whatever and relies purely on its primal desires.

Read about Detatchment in Catholicism

Also thank you to whoever changed my status to recruit. grEY fags couldn't handle the life I have.

still kinda a cope to escape it all and find something to look forward to
That's the definition of all aesthetically pleasing things, they're drugs to cope with the inherent pain of life, we're all born defective and insecure and we have to cope with either pride (being good looking, "achievements", status) or indulge in hedonistic activity (cooming, food, laziness)

@CopingForBrutality "Mogging feels better than cooming" because they're of the same nature, they're both cope

There's no "right" life, everything is cope, if it's conditional to feel good it means life itself is inherently a problem

giving up those sins, if possible, is supposed to be a mental suicide from the material realm, the only realm. isn't that good because now you don't suffer anymore from it?
At some point the prison guards realized Hate, dislike & dissatisfaction are as strong attachments as likes and satisfaction, in fact they're much stronger because happiness fades away but dissatisfaction and unhappiness is perpetual and eternal, so they made our lives even more of a living hell to create more hate & desire

That'd mean if you die an insecure hateful lustful envious incel angry at the world you'll reincarnate into another hateful inkwell, hate and insecurity are the strongest attachments to this world, we wish so badly that we could have it good just for once and that'll make us come back

Last edited:
At some point the prison guards realized Hate, dislike & dissatisfaction are as strong attachments as likes and satisfaction, in fact they're much stronger because happiness fades away but dissatisfaction and unhappiness is perpetual and eternal, so they made our lives even more of a living hell to create more hate & desire

That'd mean if you die an insecure hateful lustful envious incel angry at the world you'll reincarnate into another hateful inkwell, hate and insecurity are the strongest attachments to this world, we wish so badly that we could have it good just for once and that'll make us come back
@Bianor @incelerated Thoughts on incel prison planet theory? what if we've been incel in all past lives as well

Predators & more devilish beings are usually better looking & more majestic than docile herbivore cucks
Maybe it's not the fact that they're made better looking by god but we just think of them better because of traits wanted in people.

I wouldn't say they're that that much more beautiful

Screenshot 2024 03 31 23 25 58 825 edit comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox
Screenshot 2024 03 31 23 24 31 805 edit comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox

Screenshot 2024 03 31 23 34 15 448 edit comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox
Screenshot 2024 03 31 23 26 48 414 edit comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox