Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If they actually ban religion on .is

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Then I might have to take the 100% mang.

Don't listen to the suggestions @Master Mr messiah, I like this place, chico, but I can't continue being a patron if I'm E-Ah'd from the registry because I Christcuckmaxx xd

I don't care about atheist brocels seething at me a bit, it's free discussion, but please don't enforce bans for believing in Christ lol.

Isis over mang, we need to pack up and go ascend with Korean toilets @kay'

I doubt he'll ban religion tbh

Only religion we truly need is boobs in our hands and anime tiddies

Isis over mang, we need to pack up and go ascend with Korean toilets @kay'
Im already working on it mango.

Right now i am rizzing up your future korean gf using your army portrait picture mang.

She sent me this after i told her we will have god fearing doggystyle while watching the fall of babylon documentary.

Site suggestions rarely get approved anyway.

Right now i am rizzing up your future korean gf using your army portrait picture mang.

She sent me this after i told her we will have god fearing doggystyle while watching the fall of babylon documentary.

View attachment 1202961
Jfl :feelskek::feelskek:
Also what army portrait picture :feelsbaton:

They won’t ban anything, Master is pro free speech (within legal boundaries).

Catholicism is literally based and blood&gold pilled

Would be based if that happens

IMG 3295
IMG 3302

Secularism is cringe

View attachment 1202961
See you in hell, sinner!
I'll buy you a beer

Then I might have to take the 100% mang.

Don't listen to the suggestions @Master Mr messiah, I like this place, chico, but I can't continue being a patron if I'm E-Ah'd from the registry because I Christcuckmaxx xd

I don't care about atheist brocels seething at me a bit, it's free discussion, but please don't enforce bans for believing in Christ lol.
The guys who demand such understand nothing about Christ and his teachings. They have no sense for spirituality and their words come from their needy, wicked flesh. The promiscuity of foids and Chads and inceldom of many men we're experiencing nowadays is an achievement by the satanic forces who polluted people's minds and have destroyed so many social conventions (here in the west) which basis were Christian/biblical values. Christianity is based and the life of many of us would be significantly better in a society with such values.
Of course not for fornicators who only want to have that degenerate lifestyle of a Chad for themselves. These guys are logically the bitterest enemies of Christian views.

Last edited:
The guys who demand such understand nothing about Christ and his teachings. They have no sense for spirituality and their words come from their needy, wicked flesh. The promiscuity of foids and Chads and inceldom of many men we're experiencing nowadays is an achievement by the satanic forces who polluted people's minds and have destroyed so many social conventions (here in the west) which basis were Christian/biblical values. Christianity is based and the life of many of us would be significantly better in a society with such values.
Of course not for fornicators who only want to have that degenerate lifestyle of a Chad for themselves. These guys are logically the bitterest enemies of Christian views.
:yes::yes:

cant take it seriously after the pope said he loved faggots
The pope isn't actually Catholic, he's ZOG. Plus, Catholics don't have to obey his every word

Maybe I should’ve added historically. Nowdays almost everything is shit anyways and most of the time can’t even be compared to the shadow of its former glory.

Maybe it is a temporary strategic move on the Church’s behalf.

God is eternal, He will never be banned from my heart

why would they ban religion? this is a forum centered on free speech
i think it's retarded and gay to ban something just because you dislike it

When were they talking of "banning" it?

Personally, I think they should make an optional sub-forum for religious, political, philosophic, and racial discussions. That way, it would reduce the fighting over it.,
Pope francis foot washing migrants photos 01

Site suggestions rarely get approved anyway.
You mean never, rarely would imply at least one or two did.

When were they talking of "banning" it?

Personally, I think they should make an optional sub-forum for religious, political, philosophic, and racial discussions. That way, it would reduce the fighting over it.,

View attachment 1203102

You mean never, rarely would imply at least one or two did.
Yeah you're right, brocel.
I seen a suggestion in suggestions that seemed to be gaining a lot of support even from the moppers so I was nervous they were actually going to do it