Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If there was a societal breakdown.

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
If there was a societal break down and the economy collapsed. What would you do ? I would go on rape spree in fall out 4. I would do what the Russians did after they captured Berlin :feelsdevil:

I would kill every motherfucker I see.

Link up with everyone from this site and create an incel army. First i'd break into stores and steal a lot of shit, collect a few weapons. Hijack a few cars and be on my way.

Last edited:
A breakdown has kind of been happening in slow motion all around us.

I would crack open a few cold ones

Attachments

• Athlete Sudden Deaths following C19 shots as of Feb 2022.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
That depends on how much death you were hoping for :feelsYall:
I WANT FUCKING MORE!
UNTIL THE BASTARDS THAT MADE OUR LIVES HELL BEND TO THEIR KNEES AND PRAY FOR THEIR FUCKING LIVES AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY WILL BE YEARNING FOR DEATH, IT WOULDN'T SIMPLE COME AND THEY WILL HAVE TO STAY IN AN ETERNAL STATE OF SUFFERING, SIMILAR TO THE PAIN OF TERMINAL CANCER, BUT WITH THE DIFFERENCE THAT THEY WOULDN'T FIND A REST AND THEY WILL HAVE TO PERPETUALLY STAY IN PAIN WHILE WE DO OUR JOBS AS THE BRINGERS OF THEIR PAIN!!!!

DEATH TO ALL FUCKING NPCS (IN SUPER SMASH MELEE)

Link up with everyone from this site and create an incel army. First i'd break into stores and steal a lot of shit, collect a few weapons. Hijack a few cars and be on my way.

gigabased :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsaww:

I will want to join boyo.

This might sound cucked but I would probably do nothing. I'm too high inhib beta, if i said what people were saying ITT I would just be lying through my teeth.

No we should join up into roving gangs of fearsome looters. Years of isolation have primed us for post apocalypse survivalism.

I would start beheading sex-havers with katana

Last edited: