Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If there had been more inbreeding I would be retard

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
My mother family has three generations of cousin marriage. they havw fucked toes,manlerism, too much body hair, uglieness and mental disorders as result. I imagine only few more generations and they would end up like these folks:

View: https://youtu.be/nkGiFpJC9LM

The downside of arranged marriage.

In some cultures there is a custom to not marry women to certains clan or village. Or to village that are close to your own. To avoid such inbreeding.
My mother family has three generations of cousin marriage. they havw fucked toes,manlerism, too much body hair, uglieness and mental disorders as result. I imagine only few more generations and they would end up like these folks:

View: https://youtu.be/nkGiFpJC9LM

WOAH HOHO. This family is fucked. The things they will do to ascend.

yeah Pakistan has rat people problem , they have rat people village where cousin fuckers have fucked their cousins for centuries possibly

Why is this shit still being practiced? I get it if it's 1100 CE and you're a small tribal clan, you want to marry to forge alliances, make peace, or obtain status/wealth, but there's over 7 fucking billion people in the world right now. WTF.

The amish community has a similar problem iirc

Why is this shit still being practiced? I get it if it's 1100 CE and you're a small tribal clan, you want to marry to forge alliances, make peace, or obtain status/wealth, but there's over 7 fucking billion people in the world right now. WTF.
I don't know. my parents are so low IQ they tried making me marry my cousin as well. jfl at them
The amish community has a similar problem iirc
yup. what's worse is many of these retarded families keep doing it over and over.
even after bad defects

I wish I was completely braindead so I wouldn't fucking think all day. Those folk seem happy with their existence

I wish I was completely braindead so I wouldn't fucking think all day. Those folk seem happy with their existence
True, in some ways they can literally LDAR to death

JFL no wonder incest is illegal.

JFL no wonder incest is illegal.
lots of retarded Pakis still do this, London pakis do it most. they make 2/3 of retarded births in UK last time I read. they even interviews a doctor in UK who knew the problems but decided to fuck his cousin anyway jfl