Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based IF THE INCEL PROTECTION FORCE HELD A RALLY, WOULD YOU ATTEND?

IF THE INCEL PROTECTION FORCE HELD A DEMONSTRATION, WOULD YOU ATTEND?

• Total voters
aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
incel trait: Would you attend an Incel Protection Force rally/demonstration if we held one in the United States?

MAKING THE IT CUCKS SEETHE AND DILATE THEIR NEOVAGINAS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roQw4g-toHw

For more info about the IPF, go to:

No because I have something to lose sadly. Doubt 99% of people here would go even if it was held in their area. I'll support you all the way from back here though. :feelskek:

Absolutely, this is the next evolution of the global incel movement and the only way that we can effectuate any changes on behalf of an otherwise disaffected and ostracized minority. We must take action and this is the best and most effective means of doing so. Incel Power!

INCEL PRIDE WORLD WIDE
INCEL POWER

No because I have something to lose sadly. Doubt 99% of people here would go even if it was held in their area. I'll support you all the way from back here though. :feelskek:
Even if just 1% of disaffected and disillusioned men showed up and supported us, we would still have an army of literally thousands.

No thanks i'm not a glownigger like him and you OP

No thanks i'm not a glownigger like him and you OP
Please articulate in a cogent and compelling manner the ways in which anything I have said or anything I have done could be construed as an incitement to violence or an inducement for others to engage in criminally actionable conduct.

Dnr the fag assembly doesn't interest me

Dnr the fag assembly doesn't interest me
Then you will remain a weak, degenerate, useless piece of shit forever and rot here on this virtual circle jerk while we, then honorable and courageous men of action will take our movement to the next level and achieve imperishable and everlasting glory for the cause of incel revolution!

YOUR VOTES WILL BE PUBLICLY VISIBLE

Only the most honorable, courageous, devoted and worthy incel comrades will actually support us in our real world efforts to bring about a glorious liberation movement for our fellow brocels. The rest will be too weak, cowardly and ineffectual to have the courage of their ideological convictions and will thus languish in perpetuity on these forums and live with the stain of their dishonor and shame for all time.

incel trait: Would you attend an Incel Protection Force rally/demonstration if we held one in the United States?

MAKING THE IT CUCKS SEETHE AND DILATE THEIR NEOVAGINAS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roQw4g-toHw

For more info about the IPF, go to:

Yeah, any other answer is cope from a cuck who's still pandering and bending the knee to soyciety, afraid of what normies and foids would think of him

Yeah, any other answer is cope from a cuck who's still pandering and bending the knee to soyciety, afraid of what normies and foids would think of him
Brilliant answer sir and I congratulate you for your prescience and obviously incisive intellectual prowess. If only our less erudite brothers could properly assimilate and apprehend this import of this message, we would be an unstoppable force for the cause of liberation. Alas, they are too retarded.

@Fat Link In the name of the most powerful and almighty Allah, can we please get this extremely important thread pinned? Thank you for your consideration my esteemed comrade mod.

Then you will remain a weak, degenerate, useless piece of shit forever and rot here on this virtual circle jerk while we, then honorable and courageous men of action will take our movement to the next level and achieve imperishable and everlasting glory for the cause of incel revolution!
Like yall will do anything of use

I already own a black bmw and a Gluck 19

GrAY dares to speak to the captain of the IPF like that? Mods, can we do something about this guy???
Just saying it probably won't do anything like most movements

Just saying it probably won't do anything like most movements
Really? We have done more for the cause of incel liberation in the last ten days then all of you cucks here on these forums have done in the entire tme since the establishment of this website (6 years). We have established a real world incel political organization (the Incel Liberation Movement) and likewise a counterpart and more elite paramilitary vanguard of the revolution, the Incel Protection Force. Our numbers increase massively every day and soon we will be organizing real world protests and demonstrations of our power.

GrAY dares to speak to the captain of the IPF like that? Mods, can we do something about this guy???
Thank you comrade, these fools know not what they do and are too ignorant, uneducated and schizoid-delusional to properly apprehend the significance of our great and glorious endeavors on behalf the cause of incel liberation. Once day they will be compelled to live in ignominious shame for their dishonorable opposition to we, the mighty soldiers of the IPF.

Why hasn't this been pinned yet? We need to spread the clarion call for Incel Liberation across the internet and around the world so that millions of disaffected young incel men can flock to the inspiring banners of the ILM and be led by the IPF to a more glorious future.

Soldiers of the IPF, lets make sure we keep this thread at the top of the forums since the mods are insufficiently loyal to the cause of Incel Liberation to pin this and other extremely important recruiting resources that we are deploying here.

Im scared ill get arrested for thought crimes

Nah that sounds like a glow trap.

Nah that sounds like a glow trap.
NoBBCcel

Absolutely, this is the next evolution of the global incel movement and the only way that we can effectuate any changes on behalf of an otherwise disaffected and ostracized minority. We must take action and this is the best and most effective means of doing so. Incel Power!

Yeah:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back