Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A full-length podcast style interview with the commander of the incel protection force and leader of the Incel Liberation Movement (audio file)

What moronic and impudent babble is this you ignorant fool? So you dare to deride our noble and glorious exploits at creating and promoting a real world incel liberation movement while you lack the courage of your convictions and sit here, rotting in these forums and perpetuate the virtual circle jerk that has been the incel community thus far? How dare you insult me and my men of action with your dastardly and entirely unmerited accusations! We are actually doing more for the cause of inceldom then anyone else has ever dreamed of and we have done all of this in the span of a mere ten days so far. I fully anticipate that within a year from now, I will be standing on a stage in front of the massed ranks of black uniformed elite IPF soldiers who will number in the hundreds and who will be joined by thousands of our comrades in the ILM as we march upon the capital of the US and demand vindication of our inalienable constitutional right to pursue happiness. Now stop wasting my time you little weak bitch.
dnr

I know you are only semi-literate, like the rest of our crave, imbecilic, uneducated and brutish enemies from within. Go have sex with a donkey you nigger loving jew cock sucking traitorous piece of shit.

I know you are only semi-literate, like the rest of our crave, imbecilic, uneducated and brutish enemies from within. Go have sex with a donkey you nigger loving jew cock sucking traitorous piece of shit.
Whatever you say mister Department of Homeland Security

Whatever you say mister Department of Homeland Security
Yeah I've been on these forums since 2018, have more street cred here and gravitas then anyone else and I am the fed? Stop wasting my time you ignorant fucktard.

How would the "IPF"...

- counter the media's smear campaign against incels?
- convince fence sitting normaloids that incels are actually victims of looks based discrimination and bigotry?
- unite the various factions within inceldom (height>face gang, face>height gang etc)

Last edited:
How would the "IPF"...

- convince fence sitting normaloids that incels are actually victims of looks based discrimination and bigotry?
- unite the various factions within inceldom (height>face gang, face>height gang etc)
Those are some good questions, i'm sure he can answer them all. He's an intelligent man

How would the "IPF"...

I already addressed the first question both in the audio recording above and in my various informational posts concerning the IPF and the ILM on here. But for the sake of expediency and to spare you to have to search for it, I have said that we will control and modulate the narrative ourselves by producing pro-incel propaganda, extolling the virtues of operating within the letter and the spirit of the law and otherwise improving upon the optics of the incel community through outreach conducted by eloquent and educated leaders who can articulate our goals, purpose and objectives in a compelling manner.

Your second question is a corollary of the first and relates to basic human rights which I have argued are derivative from the language of the US constitution which explicitly guarantees "the right to pursue happiness". Men have been affirmatively and constructively dispossessed of that right by virtue of a society that only rewards those who have been predisposed by genetics to achieve emotional, psychological and sexual satisfaction.

Military discipline and obedience to a hierarchical command structure as well as absolutely no tolerance for and extremely harsh punishment of any form of dissention or failure to obey commands. Hence my efforts to make the paramilitary IPF the vanguard of the revolution, just as the Bolsheviks had the Red Army and the Nazi's had the SS.

Those are some good questions, i'm sure he can answer them all. He's an intelligent man
Thank you comrade and I just did answer them above, though this is the abbreviated response and I will elaborate far more in my next audio broadcast to the incel community here.

Why hasn't this been pinned yet? We need to spread the clarion call for Incel Liberation across the internet and around the world so that millions of disaffected young incel men can flock to the inspiring banners of the ILM and be led by the IPF to a more glorious future.

Soldiers of the IPF, lets make sure we keep this thread at the top of the forums since the mods are insufficiently loyal to the cause of Incel Liberation to pin this and other extremely important recruiting resources that we are deploying here.

Soldiers of the IPF, lets make sure we keep this thread at the top of the forums since the mods are insufficiently loyal to the cause of Incel Liberation to pin this and other extremely important recruiting resources that we are deploying here.
Seriously, what are they doing? They should have pinned this thread long time ago by now because it should be their obligation. What you're doing for us is extremely important and should be taken with the seriousness it deserves.

Seriously, what are they doing? They should have pinned this thread long time ago by now because it should be their obligation. What you're doing for us is extremely important and should be taken with the seriousness it deserves.
I appreciate that my brother and I can't really understand their trepidation either. I think they lack a sufficiently sophisticated understanding of the law and as such, somehow presume that vicarious liability will attach if they make some constructive efforts to help us propagate our message here. I have made repeated efforts to disabuse our less erudite comrades of those sorts of misconceptions and have likewise made a concerted effort to ensure that everything I say and everything I do within the scope of my role as the IPF commanding officer is consonant with the laws of the US and relevant jurisdictions.

I have said that we will control and modulate the narrative ourselves by producing pro-incel propaganda,

Regarding the tone of the incel propaganda, it would be a good idea to play on people's emotions.

The themes of discrimination and bigotry need to be woven into any propaganda published by incel organizations. Since people have already been brainwashed to think there's no greater "sin" than discriminating against someone on the basis of their appearance, pro-incel propaganda needs to convey the idea that incels are victims of bigotry and discrimination (which is absolutely true).

My support to you and the IPF/ILM.

I'm not from the US, but I'm looking forward to it's future and to see how far and large this gets.

I dont think people are so divided on that for it to be some massive division, personally I have only ever seen tallfags be the most disagreeable and divisive about it.

Regarding the tone of the incel propaganda, it would be a good idea to play on people's emotions.

The themes of discrimination and bigotry need to be woven into any propaganda published by incel organizations. Since people have already been brainwashed to think there's no greater "sin" than discriminating against someone on the basis of their appearance, pro-incel propaganda needs to convey the idea that incels are victims of bigotry and discrimination (which is absolutely true).
That is a very excellent and astute observation my comrade. Have you considered joining our ILM discord server? I could use men capable of strategic ideological thinking such as yourself. And as to the substance of your inquiry, thus far, I have been framing this as a mens rights issue which could conceivably fall under the rubric of the US constitution and specifically the language which guarantees life, liberty and most importantly, the pursuit of happiness. Society and contemporary western culture have been infused with so much female empowerment narratives that men have been literally disempowered and not merely when it comes to interpersonal relationships and mate selection but in the work place as well, mostly thanks to DEI, inclusivity and other BS woke mantras. I haven't had the time to sit down and formulate a proper ideological template as I have been doing too many other things and this is basically a sole proprietorship right now which is why I have been trying to generate as much support and interest here as possible in furtherance of finding some qualified staff members to assist me with running our organization. I hope you will consider joining us.

My support to you and the IPF/ILM.

I'm not from the US, but I'm looking forward to it's future and to see how far and large this gets.
Please consider joining the ILM discord server if you haven't done so already my brother. We need the support of dedicated and honorable men of action like yourself and we look forward to seeing you in the inner sanctum of the nascent incel movement.

Why was he banned? Too :feelsLSD:?

Wonderful podcast brocel! I listened to the entire audio file. Incel power!
Thank you my esteemed comrade and director of IPF security. This is a message that the entire world of incel men needs to hear and the mods are obviously acting in a cowardly and disloyal manner for failing to recognize the immeasurable value which this speech could conceivably have in generating great interest amongst the masses of disaffected brocels around the world. I will plan on releasing this on our YouTube channel once it comes on stream so that we won't have to rely upon these weaklings for any support.