Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A full-length podcast style interview with the commander of the incel protection force and leader of the Incel Liberation Movement (audio file)

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
Brothers,

This is the first in what I anticipate will be a series of many other audio broadcast and podcast style uploads that I will be producing and disseminating through these forums. It is about 40 minutes in length and I discuss our objectives, our tactics, the legality of the IPF, long-term strategic objectives, implementation of real world incel power activities, our core ideology and other topics at length. The official discord link for the Incel Liberation Movement will be posted below.

Incel Power. :feelsLightsaber:
Please listen to my message to the entire community of incels my comrade. And thank you for your support. Incel Power!

@CopeHarderNow
@General Alek
@aesthetic_recon
@Eremetic
@SoycuckGodOfReddit

@Fat Link pin this

Saved, I already sometimes listen to Amren's podcast just to pass time, so why not this as well:feelsjuice:.

@Fat Link pin this
@Fat Link

If anything is worthy of being pinned it is my having taken 42 minutes to record this inspirational message for the benefit of the community.

Saved, I already sometimes listen to Amren's podcast just to pass time, so why not this as well:feelsjuice:.
Thank you brother and please consider joining us over on discord, the link is posted above.

Thank you brother and Incel Power!
tenor.gif

Best of luck buddy boyo

i support you brother. Already joined your discord server.

i listened to the whole thing, here are my notes on what you said.

incel protection force podcast one notes

keeping the energy going past the first month or so and building momentum is important. the IPF needs to keep up with the speed of the internet.

i agree we have to control the narratives, incels need to be able to write their own political and social history. it's imperative we have our own voice in the public sphere. totally 100% agree.

i wish you luck on your voluntary face- and name-dox in the quest for incel liberation. i cannot follow you in this regard unfortunately, but i will support you surreptitiously and pseudonymously all i can

im also on the spectrum brother level 1 ASD

i also hope CNN picks up on the IPF

i am also superior to the normies except i lack a law degree and i am not in shape. i am only 21 however so i still have time. you, however, are uniquely qualified to lead this movement.

hierarchy is important. we need meritocracy, no affirmative action bullshit

fuck IT bunch of cucked faggots

there are indeed certain things we have to say about jews and blacks, very true

yes we need to worry about what we say in public

george lincoln rockwell was based i read parts of this time the world he was a badass

i've also been ideologically promiscuous, but im set on incel liberation, like you

you should start a monthly magazine. it'll be cool and you could update everyone on IPF operations and successes

I DISAGREE WITH THE AMERICAN LIBERAL PROJECT AS I AM A CARL SCHMITT FOLLOWER AND AUTHORITARIAN BUT I APPRECIATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF CONSTITUTIONAL LAW AND OF THE DEMOCRATIC, JURIDICAL PROCESSES OF THIS EXPERIMENT OF A COUNTRY.

WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT OUR CHAINS. INCEL POWER!!

i support you brother. Already joined your discord server.
Thank you my comrade and you are a most welcome and worthy addition to our esteemed ranks of incel revolutionaries.

i listened to the whole thing, here are my notes on what you said.

incel protection force podcast one notes

keeping the energy going past the first month or so and building momentum is important. the IPF needs to keep up with the speed of the internet.

i agree we have to control the narratives, incels need to be able to write their own political and social history. it's imperative we have our own voice in the public sphere. totally 100% agree.

i wish you luck on your voluntary face- and name-dox in the quest for incel liberation. i cannot follow you in this regard unfortunately, but i will support you surreptitiously and pseudonymously all i can

im also on the spectrum brother level 1 ASD

i also hope CNN picks up on the IPF

i am also superior to the normies except i lack a law degree and i am not in shape. i am only 21 however so i still have time. you, however, are uniquely qualified to lead this movement.

hierarchy is important. we need meritocracy, no affirmative action bullshit

fuck IT bunch of cucked faggots

there are indeed certain things we have to say about jews and blacks, very true

yes we need to worry about what we say in public

george lincoln rockwell was based i read parts of this time the world he was a badass

i've also been ideologically promiscuous, but im set on incel liberation, like you

you should start a monthly magazine. it'll be cool and you could update everyone on IPF operations and successes

I DISAGREE WITH THE AMERICAN LIBERAL PROJECT AS I AM A CARL SCHMITT FOLLOWER AND AUTHORITARIAN BUT I APPRECIATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF CONSTITUTIONAL LAW AND OF THE DEMOCRATIC, JURIDICAL PROCESSES OF THIS EXPERIMENT OF A COUNTRY.

WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT OUR CHAINS. INCEL POWER!!
Wow that was an extremely impressive analytically driven assessment of the totality of what I tried to convey. I think I can say with certainty that you are an officer candidate in the making and certainly possible officer material for our nascent ILM movement. I appreciate you taking the time to actually listen to the entirety of my message and I hope it wasn't too tedious or cumbersome for you to have to do so. I think making regular podcast style audio files in conjunction with our more militarized style IPF ops videos is currently the best way to engender support amongst the masses of comrades here and elsewhere as well as a way of ensuring that we can control the messaging about incels.

I have so many other ideas but I will need help implementing my plans and strategies in the coming weeks and months. I will be posting some new job openings with the IPF and probably more so the ILM very soon and will hope that you will keep in touch as I get the sense that you are a man of substantial intellectual prowess and considerable erudition. We also have the superiority vis-à-vis normies in common which makes you infinitely relatable. Thank you for your support comrade.

Wow that was an extremely impressive analytically driven assessment of the totality of what I tried to convey. I think I can say with certainty that you are an officer candidate in the making and certainly possible officer material for our nascent ILM movement. I appreciate you taking the time to actually listen to the entirety of my message and I hope it wasn't too tedious or cumbersome for you to have to do so. I think making regular podcast style audio files in conjunction with our more militarized style IPF ops videos is currently the best way to engender support amongst the masses of comrades here and elsewhere as well as a way of ensuring that we can control the messaging about incels.

I have so many other ideas but I will need help implementing my plans and strategies in the coming weeks and months. I will be posting some new job openings with the IPF and probably more so the ILM very soon and will hope that you will keep in touch as I get the sense that you are a man of substantial intellectual prowess and considerable erudition. We also have the superiority vis-à-vis normies in common which makes you infinitely relatable. Thank you for your support comrade.
thank you venerable captain of the IPF. if you do end up starting a monthly newsletter, i could help you format and possibly write some articles for it. ive dabbled in magazine production in the past but i'm not too good at it.

thank you venerable captain of the IPF. if you do end up starting a monthly newsletter, i could help you format and possibly write some articles for it. ive dabbled in magazine production in the past but i'm not too good at it.
Outstanding. I would be looking for someone to serve in a political commissar type position who would help me to create a cogent and compelling ideological template for the ILM and then find some viable means of propagating it to both the incel community and then the world at large. We will certainly have to remain in touch concerning these exciting possibilities.

Outstanding. I would be looking for someone to serve in a political commissar type position who would help me to create a cogent and compelling ideological template for the ILM and then find some viable means of propagating it to both the incel community and then the world at large. We will certainly have to remain in touch concerning these exciting possibilities.
absolutely

Pvt. Heejin reporting for duty.
S Korea military gives K-pop band anti-smoking mission - BBC News

Pvt. Heejin reporting for duty.
S Korea military gives K-pop band anti-smoking mission - BBC News
You are most welcome soldier and I will look forward to seeing you around the discord server. Also, please bring those asian whores with you as they can serve as comfort women for my fellow IPF soldiers.

OK, I've listened to the whole entire thing and although i am a grey fag, I want to say that you have a lot of potential to make something great here for the entire incel community. The biggest problem with incels right now is that they are completely decentralized and I can clearly see that you are trying to remedy this problem.

I meant anyone can join
Haha that is hilarious that I misconstrued that but yes you are indeed correct, literally anyone can join which I why I am going to need loyal soldiers like you and @CopeHarderNow to keep an eye on the ILM discord.

OK, I've listened to the whole entire thing and although i am a grey fag, I want to say that you have a lot of potential to make something great here for the entire incel community. The biggest problem with incels right now is that they are completely decentralized and I can clearly see that you are trying to remedy this problem.
Exactly right my comrade. I am trying to do my best to provide structure and some semblance of an actual hierarchical organization under which we can begin to assemble our brothers and make the necessary plans for actual real world meetings, demonstrations and other events. The next phase of the movement will be to transform it from an exclusively virtual presence which it has thus far been to making it in to one that can manifest its power and political potential in the streets. And please do join us on the new discord server as anyone here is welcome.

Why the FUCK has this thread not been pinned yet?

OP, why does your voice sound so confident and professional? Great concept and all but, your voice sounds a bit…agent-like ;)

OP, why does your voice sound so confident and professional? Great concept and all but, your voice sounds a bit…agent-like ;)
Did you listen to the entirety of my message? If so you would have heard me give a brief biographical sketch which included the highly relevant facts that I am a graduate of an elite public ivy liberal arts university, earned a law degree and taught constitutional law to undergraduate students for many years. A such, I am an extremely confident and experienced public speaker as I have been doing this sort of thing for years. I am the natural leader of the incel revolution and the Fuhrer of our movement. I look forward to your support and allegiance.

INCEL POWER!
Thank you brother and we look forward to you supporting us on the ILM discord server. Incel Power and all hail our Eternal Founding Father Lord Elliot Rodger!

Yes you should make an article on Incels wiki
I honestly just haven't had time yet brocel. The duties of running the new Incel Liberation Movement and commanding the IPF are many and time consuming but it is absolutely on my list of things to do this next week and I will be contacting you when I have something that I can submit. Also, can you please ask Master or one of the other mods to get my IPF patrol thread out of the sewers and back on the main boards?

I honestly just haven't had time yet brocel. The duties of running the new Incel Liberation Movement and commanding the IPF are many and time consuming but it is absolutely on my list of things to do this next week and I will be contacting you when I have something that I can submit. Also, can you please ask Master or one of the other mods to get my IPF patrol thread out of the sewers and back on the main boards?
Ah I c and alright I’ll try

Ah I c and alright I’ll try
Are you friends with Master or any of those other mods btw? We really need one of them to join us as an ally we can rely on to support our messaging in here.

Are you friends with Master or any of those other mods btw? We really need one of them to join us as an ally we can rely on to support our messaging in here.
No maybe @The Enforcer hes probably the most chill mod tbh

This can't be taken seriously, you're not a protection force or a fucking military group. You're not Wagner group. You're not achieving anything with this, you could create a podcast of course, but this is insane.

Last edited:
No maybe @The Enforcer hes probably the most chill mod tbh
I appreciate the recommendation my comrade. I will absolutely be reaching out to him soon to try and form some proper diplomatic relations between our two organizations.

This can't be taken seriously, you're not a protection force or a fucking military group. You're not Wagner group. You're not achieving anything with this, you could create a podcast of course, but this is insane.
What moronic and impudent babble is this you ignorant fool? So you dare to deride our noble and glorious exploits at creating and promoting a real world incel liberation movement while you lack the courage of your convictions and sit here, rotting in these forums and perpetuate the virtual circle jerk that has been the incel community thus far? How dare you insult me and my men of action with your dastardly and entirely unmerited accusations! We are actually doing more for the cause of inceldom then anyone else has ever dreamed of and we have done all of this in the span of a mere ten days so far. I fully anticipate that within a year from now, I will be standing on a stage in front of the massed ranks of black uniformed elite IPF soldiers who will number in the hundreds and who will be joined by thousands of our comrades in the ILM as we march upon the capital of the US and demand vindication of our inalienable constitutional right to pursue happiness. Now stop wasting my time you little weak bitch.