Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If the COVID vaccine turns out to be poison, fine by me.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
You know what? The COVID vaccine could be poison but in my case, guess what? If it does turns out to be poison, all I need to do is think about the shit that makes me not want to live and if it isn’t poison then I will just continue to do the things I enjoy in life. It’s a win/win really.

Depends what type of poison. Fatal? Sign me up.

Brain washing and make people cucks? Nah not me I'm too based

You know what? The COVID vaccine could be poison but in my case, guess what? If it does turns out to be poison, all I need to do is think about the shit that makes me not want to live and if it isn’t poison then I will just continue to do the things I enjoy in life. It’s a win/win really.
All the Conspiracy theories about These vaccine sterilizing people, and all I can think is "I am not going to reproduce to begin with, so why the fuck would I care?"

I think it would be kinda exciting if it turned out to be poison ngl

If it was poison and would kill you, I would take it.

It makes you gay

All the Conspiracy theories about These vaccine sterilizing people, and all I can think is "I am not going to reproduce to begin with, so why the fuck would I care?"

If it was they wouldn't be giving it to chads

we have nothing to lose. nothing to win either. doesnt matter either way. no need for us to take it. problem is this virus is very unlikely to kill us people under 40, but it has some potential to make our lives even more miserable iE long covid, lingering symptoms, shot lungs etc.

I'd rather have a quick suicide tbh
Heard it's starting to give people fucking prion disease, the illness you get when you eat human brains like a motherfuckin' zombie. If the virus doesn't kill you, the "cure" will. It's a cure alright...a cure for humans, the "virus" the elites see us as.

An inevitable decay of your Body which Results in damage or even mental damage or death.

There Must be a reason why this is pushed , jfl at believing its a good one.

It's not a vaccine, but it's being labelled as such for legal protection. It's a foreign agent (synthetic mRNA) that instructs your DNA to produce proteins, not a weakened virus designed to elicit the body's own immune response. It's not technically poison, but it does intentionally induce sickness in you, unlike a traditional vaccine.

The best part? It's not permanent, which means you have to re up your shots like the flu shot. Regardless, the idea of inserting synthetic genetic code that instructs your body to behave in a certain way should be a serious cause for concern for anyone who can see where this is going.

Heard it's starting to give people fucking prion disease, the illness you get when you eat human brains like a motherfuckin' zombie. If the virus doesn't kill you, the "cure" will. It's a cure alright...a cure for humans, the "virus" the elites see us as.

arm hurt pretty bad for a couple days, felt somewhat sick the day after too. not a comfy experience. still better than corona probably

I have already taken the Johnson&Johnson vaccine on April 30th because my grandmother pressured me to take it. Even though I almost 30, I had to take it to make her happy, and I really don't want to live here much longer anyway, so I take the vaccine. Perhaps I will die later this year or within the next 24 months from now. :feelsrope:

I have already taken the Johnson&Johnson vaccine on April 30th because my grandmother pressured me to take it. Even though I almost 30, I had to take it to make her happy, and I really don't want to live here much longer anyway, so I take the vaccine. Perhaps I will die later this year or within the next 24 months from now. :feelsrope:
It's fucking over for you, buddy boyo. If you stop posting, we'll know why. That's the worst one. It's the one that increases the probability of blood clots forming. Israel sent back every single AstraZeneca vaccine. Canada withdrew about 15 million doses.

All of the vaccines - even the supposed "safe" ones like Moderna and Pfizer - did not undergo proper clinical testing and were rushed to the market. Any population that takes these vaccines (even calling it this a misnomer, it's not technically a vaccine) is literally an experimental group that provides a data set for these companies. Ironically, the only real immunity to anything here is the pharmaceutical companies being immune from litigation and class action suits.

Last edited:
Are you alive

I think it's hilarious how Covid turned everyone into a Karen level antivaxer. They all sound ridiculous. Like OMG da GoV is pOisONing uS wiTh mICRocHIps and liQuid 5G

Im agree, i hope that i will be killed by vaccine. :feelsmusic: