Serious If the COVID vaccine turns out to be poison, fine by me.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
81d 12h 2m
You know what? The COVID vaccine could be poison but in my case, guess what? If it does turns out to be poison, all I need to do is think about the shit that makes me not want to live and if it isn’t poison then I will just continue to do the things I enjoy in life. It’s a win/win really.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
Depends what type of poison. Fatal? Sign me up.

Brain washing and make people cucks? Nah not me I'm too based

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
81d 12h 2m
Benj-amin

Benj-amin

Tryhard 1337 MLG Pro
★★
22d 4h 17m
You know what? The COVID vaccine could be poison but in my case, guess what? If it does turns out to be poison, all I need to do is think about the shit that makes me not want to live and if it isn’t poison then I will just continue to do the things I enjoy in life. It’s a win/win really.
All the Conspiracy theories about These vaccine sterilizing people, and all I can think is "I am not going to reproduce to begin with, so why the fuck would I care?"

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★★
37d 1h 10m
I think it would be kinda exciting if it turned out to be poison ngl

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 14h 26m
If it was poison and would kill you, I would take it.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
154d 17h 4m
It makes you gay

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
11d 14h 58m
All the Conspiracy theories about These vaccine sterilizing people, and all I can think is "I am not going to reproduce to begin with, so why the fuck would I care?"

I

Indari

YAAAAAMEEEEROOOOOOO !!!!!
-
116d 23h 35m
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

dead kats lol
★★★
31d 5h 54m
If it was they wouldn't be giving it to chads

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

What a pretty face... who do I feel sorry for?
★★★★
17d 6h 38m
I'd rather have a quick suicide tbh

BPJ

BPJ

Recruit
★★★
5d 6h 8m
we have nothing to lose. nothing to win either. doesnt matter either way. no need for us to take it. problem is this virus is very unlikely to kill us people under 40, but it has some potential to make our lives even more miserable iE long covid, lingering symptoms, shot lungs etc.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
26d 6h 13m
I'd rather have a quick suicide tbh
Heard it's starting to give people fucking prion disease, the illness you get when you eat human brains like a motherfuckin' zombie. If the virus doesn't kill you, the "cure" will. It's a cure alright...a cure for humans, the "virus" the elites see us as.

Izayacel

Izayacel

ACCELERATE SPECTRUM "
★★★★★
10d 21h 29m
An inevitable decay of your Body which Results in damage or even mental damage or death.

There Must be a reason why this is pushed , jfl at believing its a good one.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
114d 3h 38m
It's not a vaccine, but it's being labelled as such for legal protection. It's a foreign agent (synthetic mRNA) that instructs your DNA to produce proteins, not a weakened virus designed to elicit the body's own immune response. It's not technically poison, but it does intentionally induce sickness in you, unlike a traditional vaccine.

The best part? It's not permanent, which means you have to re up your shots like the flu shot. Regardless, the idea of inserting synthetic genetic code that instructs your body to behave in a certain way should be a serious cause for concern for anyone who can see where this is going.

R

randomguy1235

Captain
★★
39d 19h 41m
Heard it's starting to give people fucking prion disease, the illness you get when you eat human brains like a motherfuckin' zombie. If the virus doesn't kill you, the "cure" will. It's a cure alright...a cure for humans, the "virus" the elites see us as.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?!
★★★★
129d 20h 21m
arm hurt pretty bad for a couple days, felt somewhat sick the day after too. not a comfy experience. still better than corona probably