Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting iF tHaT wAs mY dAuGhtER i’D KiLL HiM

it might happen once in a while in south america or south africa are some other place but not in the west world
Yeah. Some years ago one of my uncles was murdered. It was the country side and usually blood was returned with blood. But those days were gone.

The culprits were found by the police. My family did not plan on murdering them. They just bribed the police to beat the fuck out of the perpetrators with rods before taking them to court, where they will be meted legal punishment(if they are convicted). I'd say the same fate pretty much awaits a rapist down there.

That’s pretty much the entire sub in a nutshell. They all sound like a bunch of 10 yr old squeakers on cod threatening to kill people. It’s just pathetic to read.
and for some reason nobody points out how unrealistic and stupid they sound and they never end up on r/iamverybadass

I wonder why they don't say that to young Chads and thugs using the holes of their promiscuous daughters.
Because once a man turns over 18 his nut becomes poisonous to foids below 18 and causes trauma. :soy:

Yeah. Some years ago one of my uncles was murdered. It was the country side and usually blood was returned with blood. But those days were gone.

The culprits were found by the police. My family did not plan on murdering them. They just bribed the police to beat the fuck out of the perpetrators with rods before taking them to court, where they will be meted legal punishment(if they are convicted)
what country are you?
Because once a man becomes over 18 his nut becomes poisonous to foids below 18 and causes trauma.
if you told someone centuries ago that a teen bride will be traumatized they all would laugh at you

and for some reason nobody points out how unrealistic and stupid they sound and they never end up on r/iamverybadass
If I still had reddit I would screenshot it and post it on that sub to show everyone their stupidity

If I still had reddit I would screenshot it and post it on that sub to show everyone their stupidity
you'd get downvoted and then the entire sub would try to act badass and say "if that was my daughter i'd kill them" like all cucks do. some will even accuse you of being a pedo

you'd get downvoted and then the entire sub would try to act badass and say "if that was my daughter i'd kill them" like all cucks do. some will even accuse you of being a pedo
Then I will screenshot their responses and post it.:feelsPop:

Last edited:
I got banned for violent content and harassment. I think I still have the comments that got me banned
yet IT doesn't get banned for encouraging rape and violence on incels

So many tough guys on the internet lol

IRL they are huge cowards.

yet IT doesn't get banned for encouraging rape and violence on incels
The comments IT writes are much worse than what I said that got me banned. And I literally get a permanent ban for the first time without even doing anything else. Reddit is clearly biased

So many tough guys on the internet lol

IRL they are huge cowards.
high iq. they act tough online but irl they're average normiefags
The comments IT writes are much worse than what I said that got me banned. And I literally get a permanent ban for the first time without even doing anything else. Reddit is clearly biased
if mock subreddits were banned reddit would lose half its users

if mock subreddits were banned reddit would lose half its users
It’s just sad that most people who use that site just harass people. This is why reddit is shit

It’s just sad that most people who use that site just harass people. This is why reddit is shit
And normally these people harassing others are much more pathetic themselves.
They can't bully people IRL for being so weak, stupid and pathetic so they try to use the anonymity of the internet to do it.

I've never seen someone mocking incels IRL or using the therm as an insult towards someone else, these people NEVER do this shit outside their anonymous bubbles.

They can't bully people IRL for being so weak, stupid and pathetic so they try to use the anonymity of the internet to do it.

I've never seen someone mocking incels IRL or using the therm as an insult towards someone else, these people NEVER do this shit outside their anonymous bubbles.
people online are much more cruel than offline

Faggots try and act badass against "pedophiles" but end up looking stupid. I have seen their to catch a predator rip offs and they are stupid. Why don't they try catching some wanted gang members instead?

Faggots try and act badass against "pedophiles" but end up looking stupid. I have seen their to catch a predator rip offs and they are stupid. Why don't they try catching some wanted gang members instead?
predator hunters on youtube/facebook only make those videos for internet fame

Funny how they spew that bravado but at the same time try hard to block their own brains and ignore what Tyrone, Jamal and Chad do with their daughters everyday. Just normie/cuck things.
who's jamal?

They all mangina and their daughters are hoeing themselves out behind their back to mid 20's chadlite weed dealers.

They all mangina and their daughters are hoeing themselves out behind their back to mid 20's chadlite weed dealers.
people who try to act badass online usually are nerdy fags irl

most of IT users are just a bunch of losers irl.
Tbh

Yeah they are fucking pussies. They literally won’t do shit even if they knew I was an incel in real life. Even if they did I can easily beat most IT users in a one on one fight

Tbh

Yeah they are fucking pussies. They literally won’t do shit even if they knew I was an incel in real life. Even if they did I can easily beat most IT users in a one on one fight
most IT members i saw are scrawny

in my DMs? yep. coawh85 is a stupid bitch
She even has nudes on that account jfl. I wonder if she will end up with a similar fate as that one whore on IT who got disowned for having onlyfans

She even has nudes on that account jfl. I wonder if she will end up with a similar fate as that one whore on IT who got disowned for having onlyfans
she should be beaten by her dad in minecraft

she should be beaten by her dad in minecraft
And also cut her down with a diamond sword with fire aspect ii to collect cooked porkchops from that disgusting pig in Minecraft

And also cut her down with a diamond sword with fire aspect ii to collect cooked porkchops from that disgusting pig in Minecraft
coawh85's daughter would be scared if she saw her nude photos on reddit

It’s hilarious when dumbass soyboys say this shit.

EVERY parent says “iF tHaT wAs My DaUghTeR I WouLD KiLL yOu”. And only like 0.001% of parents actually do kill them. You’re delusional if you think you’re part of that 0.001%. Many people think they’d do something very low inhib if *insert event here* occurs. Usually they don’t do it when the event actually occurs.

dumbass white knights who say “iF tHaT wAs My DauGhTEr i’D kILL HiM” are just trying to sound badass online to impress people, but they just sound desperate to impress people. They don’t sound badass at all
"Kill the Chad, and discipline your daughter to not be a low IQ whore" this is the proper way soy boys.

Yeah. Cps should get involved.
she also keeps taking photos of herself holding a paper saying "i am coawh85" to prove she isn't LARPing but i think there's proof she's LARPing

she also keeps taking photos of herself holding a paper saying "i am coawh85" to prove she isn't LARPing but i think there's proof she's LARPing
I wouldn’t be surprised if she is actually that landwhale but why does she seem so obsessed with trying to prove she is not LARPing unless she is hiding something.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she is actually that landwhale but why does she seem so obsessed with trying to prove she is not LARPing unless she is hiding something.
most of the foids on IT are either beckys or sub5 landwhales

most of the foids on IT are either beckys or sub5 landwhales
Yeah and she is the landwhale. She would be the least likely to do anything irl since she will just start gasping for air after walking a few steps

Yeah and she is the landwhale. She would be the least likely to do anything irl since she will just start gasping for air after walking a few steps
if she killed anyone, the corpses are probably stuffed in her stomach

This got posted on IT and they're now doing exacty what you're talking about, larping at how badass they are.

It’s hilarious when dumbass soyboys say this shit.

EVERY parent says “iF tHaT wAs My DaUghTeR I WouLD KiLL yOu”. And only like 0.001% of parents actually do kill them. You’re delusional if you think you’re part of that 0.001%. Many people think they’d do something very low inhib if *insert event here* occurs. Usually they don’t do it when the event actually occurs.

dumbass white knights who say “iF tHaT wAs My DauGhTEr i’D kILL HiM” are just trying to sound badass online to impress people, but they just sound desperate to impress people. They don’t sound badass at all
JFL, most people are all talk, they're too scared to actually go ER on people they despise, even if they ravage their daughters. They are cucked.

JFL, most people are all talk, they're too scared to actually go ER on people they despise, even if they ravage their daughters. They are cucked.
Exactly. They’re virtue signaling
This got posted on IT and they're now doing exacty what you're talking about, larping at how badass they are.
Link? Show me url. Lemme guess this is what they say:

“ LOL AT THIS INKWELL. HE IS JUST SCARED OF THE FACT THAT WE WOULD TORTURE AND KILL HIM. I HAVE A DAUGHTER AND I WOULD KILL HIM AND BLOW UP HIS HOUSE BECAUSE IF I FEEL DEEP INSIDE THAT I WOULD THEN I WOULD EVEN THOUGH EVERY PARENT FEELS THIS WAY:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

many times people will expect themselves to do very low inhib things but when the opportunity comes, they don’t do it. I remember thinking about punching someone who hassles me but I never had the guts to do so. If they think they’re part of that 1 in a million who would kill a rapist, molester etc they’re delusional because literally every parent says they would kill them. It’s super rare for parents to do such a thing. Even beating up the abuser is rare. I bet some of these IT fags are prolly making r/thathappened made up stories about how someone they knew killed an abuser or beat them up when it didn’t occur

Last edited:
Everyone talks the talk but no one walks the walk