Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting iF tHaT wAs mY dAuGhtER i’D KiLL HiM

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
It’s hilarious when dumbass soyboys say this shit.

EVERY parent says “iF tHaT wAs My DaUghTeR I WouLD KiLL yOu”. And only like 0.001% of parents actually do kill them. You’re delusional if you think you’re part of that 0.001%. Many people think they’d do something very low inhib if *insert event here* occurs. Usually they don’t do it when the event actually occurs.

dumbass white knights who say “iF tHaT wAs My DauGhTEr i’D kILL HiM” are just trying to sound badass online to impress people, but they just sound desperate to impress people. They don’t sound badass at all

it’s all talk but no action

Soy cucks are weak half men

Most of them actually enjoy having a cum dumpster daughter

I think it's a figure of speech....

normalfag egomasturbation

I would love to fuck a cucks daughter and drop her off by a dumpster 10 miles from her house and then make her walk home.

if it was my daughter, I would be sad that I had a daughter

That's what basement is for.

Show me some memes
Y basement

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter.

I bet my ass I could beat any of those soy cucks in a straight fight.
The moment those dudes have to deal with their daughter's 6'8 ft, BBC roided Tyrone bf they'll get back to play Nintendo Switch games.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter.
My brother is having a daughter
I bet my ass I could beat any of those soy cucks in a straight fight.
The moment those dudes have to deal with their daughter's 6'8 ft, BBC roided Tyrone bf they'll get back to play Nintendo Switch games.
They sound like some little kid who thinks he will defeat the big bully at school

My brother is having a daughter

They sound like some little kid who thinks he will defeat the big bully at school
Honestly, tell your brother to think about it rationally. He'll be feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work he'll put into his beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men who will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If your brother's lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

The more a person talks about doing x y z the less likely they are to do it

Honestly, tell your brother to think about it rationally. He'll be feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work he'll put into his beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men who will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
She’s gonna be half white half Arab. My brother married a white foid
The more a person talks about doing x y z the less likely they are to do it
Exactly. These people just wanna sound like a badass to impress people

It’s funny how the internet say they hate hearing about these crime stories yet they always look up about these stories
They like the "true crime" crap for sure!
I guess it makes them feel alive?

I just like knowing how rotten and evil people can be. I suppose it helps with the isolation.

Heres a good site

They like the "true crime" crap for sure!
I guess it makes them feel alive?

I just like knowing how rotten and evil people can be. I suppose it helps with the isolation.

Heres a good site

They also are appealed by what these criminals did but then advocate for equally evil punishments

Depends on the crime. But in America jail is more common than death.
Cutting someone’s balls off is way more painful than rape

i have to necropost because this thread is something everyone should read

@JosefMengelecel @Robtical @Personalityinkwell @Mainländer @Caesercel

i have to necropost because this thread is something everyone should read

@JosefMengelecel @Robtical @Personalityinkwell @Mainländer @Caesercel
Lmao they can’t do shit. They are just a bunch of pussy soyboys who want to act tough and impress feminazis. A very VERY small percentage of people in that situation will actually kill. They are the furthest thing away from that percentage. And even if they did kill the rapist the soy would still go to jail for a very long time since revenge killing is still murder

If you're talking about rape then yeah. Its mostly just talk. I can imagine some scenarios where that might happen but most of those scenarios don't exist in the first world.

Lmao they can’t do shit. They are just a bunch of pussy soyboys who want to act tough and impress feminazis. A very VERY small percentage of people in that situation will actually kill. They are the furthest thing away from that percentage. And even if they did kill the rapist the soy would still go to jail for a very long time since revenge killing is still murder
and the people who say this shit are virtue signaling cucks who try so hard to sound badass to impress people online, but when they try that hard to sound tough they just sound cringey. it's like some 10 year old threatening a cyberbully on the internet.
If you're talking about rape then yeah. Its mostly just talk. I can imagine some scenarios where that might happen but most of those scenarios don't exist in the first world.
it might happen once in a while in south america or south africa are some other place but not in the west world

I wonder why they don't say that to young Chads and thugs using the holes of their promiscuous daughters.

and the people who say this shit are virtue signaling cucks who try so hard to sound badass to impress people online, but when they try that hard to sound tough they just sound cringey. it's like some 10 year old threatening a cyberbully on the internet.
That’s pretty much the entire sub in a nutshell. They all sound like a bunch of 10 yr old squeakers on cod threatening to kill people. It’s just pathetic to read.